iSmex.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14o0sq0.png

9t0pbd.jpg

[ 10.09.12 ]

"
Ladies and gentlemen, if you'd please bring your attention from whatever you're doing right now, talking, chowing down on some snacks or having a cheeky cig outside may I ask you please bring your attention to the big screen in the arena now!
"

The camera pans up to show the screen which shows Aaron Starr backstage with a wireless headset on, wearing a big red feathered coat over his ring gear and wearing a pair of shades too. Smiley isn't in sight as it's just the Superstar Double R who begins to chat as he walks down the halls.

Superstar Double R
|
Aaron Starr

"
Now what you see right now is one of the four contestants in tonight's opening shindig. And of course seeing as I'm actually speaking and getting some air time it's clear that I'm not Tyson Andrews. And the fact I'm not filling the entire big screen with my huge frame means I'm not Jonny King. And the fact I've not called any of you a peasant in the last few sentences means I'm not Jamal James which means I can only be one man, I can only be the last man left in that little equation and that man is....
"

Aaron stops walking as he coughs for a moment to clear his throat before he starts his moves.

"
Jaw dropping! Heart stopping! Ground shaking! Waters breaking! Earth shattering, teeth clattering. Show stealing, highlight reel making. He is the one, the only, the former two time Tag Team Champion and the man who will win it for a third time at Testament. The most fabulous man in all of sports entertainment, your Superstar Double R, Aaronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
"

Aaron finishes his posing and starts walking again after clicking his fingers as he begins his waltz down the corridors.

"
See tonight I am the one saving grace of this opening contest because who else are you here to see. Are you here to see the third man in the loop, that guy who sorts of just hangs around in the background while people we actually know compete instead. I'm of course talking about whatever his name is who teams up with Johnny Perez. You probably don't know the one. Or if you're not here for him are you hear for a man who can only move around the ring at any reasonable speed if he falls on his side and rolls when the ring is tilted around, who usually punctures the lung of an opponent if he goes for a cover. Or maybe you're here for that guy who is basically illiterate and calls himself a King while presuming to job to almost all the roster. I thought Kings were supposed to be brave and powerful and have gold. Not in this case then.
"

Aaron then stops dramatically on the spot and flicks up his shades and takes them off, hanging them from his jacket pocket.

"
So remember that next up just keep your eyes on one man and you're sure to have a good time and make sure he is the man who steals the show each and every night, every time he performs in the middle of the ring. Make sure you keep your eyes on me darlings and it will be a show to remember and you know why. Show stealer darling. Now watch me shine and win this one and then at Testament you're gonna have new Tag Team Champions by the name of Aaron Starr and Mr. Smiiles, Prestigious baby.
"

Aaron then lent forward and blew a kiss to the camera before he strolled away down the hall with a swagger in his step. Cut to the ring.

[
Match One
]

Fatal Four-Way Match

Aaron Starr vs. Jamal James vs. Jonny King vs. Tyson Andrews

The bell rang and the match up was underway for the four competitors, immediately they went at it, Aaron Starr beating Jonny King into one corner, and Tyson Andrews slugging out with Jamal James in another, Jonny would duck a right hand from Starr, pushing Starr into the corner instead as he landed hard right hands to the face of Aaron, but as King went to pull Starr out of the corner, Starr shot at Jonny with a clothesline to knock him to the ground. Aaron taunted to the fans as he went to pick up King, meanwhile, Tyson had lost the fist fight with Jamal, with James pushing his foot into the throat of Andrews who was slumped into the bottom of the turnbuckle, choking the life out of him as the ref went to count him out, James stopped though, glancing behind him, James charged towards Starr and King, Starr having tried to guide Jonny into the centre of the ring, Jamal took both men down with a double clothesline, a groan from the crowd at the sheer power Jamal can put into the arms. James began to dominate, hitting a right hand to the rising King, followed by one to Tyson, James headed over to Aaron, James scooped him up and back to the mat with a scoop slam. As James then caught sight of Jonny running towards him, Jamal was quick to counter however, hooking his arm underneath King’s and planting a hip toss to Jonny. James laid the beatings down in order, heading back to Andrews, he irish whipped him across the ring, on return picking him up high above his head, Andrews’ jaw rather wide open in disbelief as he was thrown to the mat with a gorilla slam. The same happened to King, hoisted high in the air as he met the same fate as Tyson, being thrown back to the mat with a thud. The turn would come however, as James turned into a thunderous right hand by Starr, receiving a cheer from his fans as he connected, Starr began to rock Jamal with continuous right hands, joined in by both Andrews and Jonny, almost synchronised in their payback to James, Aaron and King then brought James to the rope, irish whipping Jamal across the ring as Andrews then ran to the ropes, meeting Jamal with a enzuigiri in the centre of the ring, the 3 men then took back their dominance in the match, stomping down on James one after the other, the team up didn’t last however, as King soon blasted Starr with a fist, King beatdown with the fists on Aaron, but was soon given a taste of his own medicine when Starr fought back, 1, 2 and 3 right hands to knock Jonny back to the ropes, Aaron then charged forth, knocking him and King over the ropes with a clothesline, as Jamal would have been propped into the corner by Tyson, still receiving some mighty punches and kicks from Andrews. Tyson would attempt to throw James across the ring, but James countered, a counter irish whip into the corner instead, as Andrews hit the turnbuckle, stumbling out and into a big boot from James. Jamal picked up Tyson, throwing his forearm up with a European uppercut to Andrews that sent Tyson to the ropes; Andrews fell back, bouncing on the ropes to land a springboard dropkick to Jamal. Tyson went for the cover

1, 2, No! Jonny breaks up the count!

Back from commercials, as Andrews and King were stomping onto Starr, the two pushed one another with a bit of trash talk to follow, but then both saw James about to get back in the ring, running with a double baseball kick to knock him back down to the floor, Tyson and King oddly on the same page for the time being, except as they turned Starr had recovered and exploded with a double crossbody, knocking both men down to the mat. Aaron with a hook to the leg of Andrews, shoulders down!

1, 2, Nearfall! Andrews kicks out!

Starr was quick back to his feet, pulling Andrews up with him; he brought Tyson to the corner as he irish whipped Andrews across the ring. Tyson hitting the turnbuckle and falling to the mat, as Aaron shortly followed over, landing stomps into the gut of Andrews once at the corner. Starr picked Andrews back up, wrapping his arms around Tyson with a nice belly to belly slam by Aaron, another cover...

1, 2, And yet another kickout from Andrews. Who refused to give up.

Starr quickly transitioned into a butterfly lock, hooking the arms behind Tyson, but Andrews was strong and willing to fight his way out, managing to push himself to his feet, Andrews struck kicks into the legs of Aaron behind, eventually Starr releasing his grip as he was hit with a few elbow shots to the stomach. Tyson ran to the ropes, as Aaron ducked down to go for a back body drop, but Andrews telegraphed with a kick into the chest of Starr, bringing Starr up, Tyson took Aaron up into the air for the Inverted Vertical Drop Facebuster, and nails it! But before Tyson could try to make a cover, he received a sharp boot to the head by King, who picked Andrews up, tossing him to the outside through the second rope, as Jonny took the cover for Tyson instead.

1, 2, 3!

Winner(s):
Jonny King

We catch up backstage with Crystal who is smiling with the microphone in her hand, Alice can already be seen pacing around behind her, wearing her ring gear at the moment as she isn't given any focus yet as Crystal is allowed to get on with her bit.

"
Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, Alice Heart.
"

Alice now walks over from the back as the camera is panned backwards, a serious look on her face as Crystal asks her first question.

"
Alice. On Motorstorm you took exception to the comments that Eve was making in the ring but in the end it was her who got the best of you. So what are you comments on what happened on Thursday?
"

Anti-Bitch
|
Alice Heart

"
Crystal, do you know why I took exception to what Eve was saying? Because it was a pack of lies. Eve was just coming out with absolute rubbish. I could have just sat there, in the back while she smeared the good name of our division, I could have waited in the back while she spouted all the made up crap she had running around that head of hers. But no, but no I wasn't going to wait around and listen to her for any longer so I went out there and gave her a piece of my mind, I went out there and gave the actual truth and what did I get for my trouble? I got a slap across the face, a microphone to the head and then I was hit with a neckbreaker so not exactly the way I wanted it to go down but at least I stopped her propaganda parade. However, however, just because she won that battle doesn't mean she is going to win the war. Just because she may have gotten the best of me once, and I mean only once, doesn't mean that she has truly gotten the best of me.
"

"
You see Crystal, I don't like Eve, I think that's apparant to everyone. I've not liked her since the first time I spoke to her, since the first time I saw here in this company and I knew she wasn't a good person, a nice person. She came in here acting like she'd already won the Women's Championship. And hey she attacked me and some of the other girls on Global Warning but in the end we made them all looks like fools. But this time Eve got me, she got me. Which means now I have to get her back. I didn't like Eve but now she just went ahead and made an enemy of me and that's a big mistake for her because she's going to learn that payback is like her. A bitch.
"

Alice had a smirk on her face as she finished that once giving Crystal a chance to draw the microphone back for the next part of her interview.

"
Well you have your chance for said payback tonight when you face her one on one in the middle of the ring. I would guess you're rather confident of coming out with the win?
"

"
Well it's not too good to be over confident in this company, you always risk letting it trip you up so you end up making a mistake but I can only see one winner tonight. On one side of the ring you have that trash talking harpy who has a bark far worse than her bite. And on the other side you have an incredibly pissed off, arse kicking anti-bitch who is looking to cause some damage to the women who cheap shotted her on Thursday so an I confident I'm going to win tonight? You're damn right I am. Eve has faced me before, she should know what's coming. A world of hurt.
"

"
Okay Alice, one last question. There is a lot being said about the current drama surronding Sor-La and Lise. Do you have any thoughts about this?
"

Alice would think to herself for a moment, tilting her head to the side with her fingers wrapped at the base of her chin. She would snap those fingers away and jolt back into life with something on her mind.

"
Yeah I do actually. I've had people asking me whose side am I on, if I side with Sor-La or if I side with Lise and all I can say is that's a stupid question in itself, probably why you didn't ask it Crystal. Of course I'm going to side with Lise, she was just there minding her own business when suddenly Sor-La come out of nowhere and attack her. Seems it was too much effort for Sora to get people to actually like her. She went out and one person booed her and the next thing you know she's the Queen Bitch again. Sora and her lapdog have done this enough times, I hope that Lise can finally put them in their place. She made her first move on Thursday and what a move it was. Now she just has to try and keep it up and don't let those two bitches get the better of her because we all know that's what they're going to try. You can do it Lise, keep at it sister. Keep on fighting the good fight. And while she takes care of those bitches I'll take care of mine. Laters Crystal.
"

Alice waved her hand towards the camera and then to Crystal as she strolled off the side of the screen as Crystal turned back, still holding her microphone, to finish things off.

"
So up next it will be Alice Heart versus Eve, live on Adrenaline.
"

Fade to black.

[
Match Two
]

Singles Match

Alice Heart vs. Eve

During the rough and tumble of Motor City Wrestling, especially seeing as they're this close to next Sunday's pay-per-view; Testament, you would almost forget that there are still matches happening that don't have titles involved in some way. This match is a personal match up between Eve Torres and Alice Heart. Let's go. To start the match, the two divas went for the lock up, but Eve kicked Alice in the gut and went into the Side Headlock, taking Alice overhead with a Headlock Takeover, keeping her grounded with a wrenching grounded Side Headlock. Alice Heart was quick to get up to one knee and created a separation between herself and Eve Torres with back elbows before she could push Eve off of her. When last mentioned came back at Alice Heart, Alice surprised her with a Drop Toe Hold and floated over into a grounded Headlock of her own. Eve Torres twisted out of it and ended up behind Alice Heart, pulling her back for a School Girl. One... Two... Kick out by Alice Heart. Alice Heart rolled backwards and got to her feet, surprising Eve Torres with a kick to the gut and an Irish whip. Alice Heart dropped Eve Torres with a Dropkick and followed it up with an Arm Drag when Eve got back up. Alice kept a hold on Eve Torres' arm and put all the pressure on the arm and shoulder with the Arm Bar to keep Eve down. Again Eve Torres battled her way out of the submission hold and hit Alice Heart in the ribs with her closed fist to force Alice to let go. When she did, Eve Torres charged at her and slammed her face first into the mat with a Running Spinning Hair Pull Facebuster, a big name for a simple move that saw Eve Torres run at Alice Heart, grab her hair and slam her face first into the mat. When Alice sat up, Eve bounced off the ropes and hit her in the face with a low Dropkick. Cover. One... Two... Kick out by Alice Heart. Eve Torres pulled her back up to her feet and kicked her in the gut again before she ran the ropes. Alice was quick to recover and cut Eve off at the pass, driving her knee into her gut when she was about to bounce off the ropes. Alice Heart hit a Vertical Suplex on Eve and then went on to mock her opponent, imitating her famous booty bump, albeit not as impressive, before hitting a Standing Moonsault. One... Two... Kick out by Eve Torres who rolled back up to her feet. Blinded by fury, Eve charged at Alice and hit a Spear into the corner, hitting Shoulder Thrusts to the cornered Alice Heart until the referee stepped in to stop the aggressive Eve Torres. When she seemingly calmed down and was allowed to get back at her opponent, Eve Torres showed her aggressive side again, charging at Alice with blinding fury again. This time she had no luck as Alice Heart saw her coming charging at her from a mile away and sidestepped Eve's attempted cornered Spear, causing Eve Torres to hit the steel ring post due to her being blinded by fury. Alice Heart was quick to capitalize and rolled Eve up from behind with a Schoolgirl Roll Up. One... Two... Three! Right after the count of three, Eve Torres kicked out, but it was too late and Alice Heart was the victor here tonight. Eve was quick to get on her feet and tried to get some payback for Alice cheating to win, at least that's what Eve Torres was thinking. Alice Heart got the better of Eve Torres here as well, speeding out of the ring before Eve got at her and Alice Heart's celebration continued as she backed up the entrance ramp, mocking the heated and angry Eve Torres who was throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of the ring.

Winner(s):
Alice Heart

[
Match Three
]

Singles Match (MCW Television Championship Number One Contenders Match)

Austin Aries vs. Elijah Burke

The two men circle around eachother before locking up collar and tie. Burke went under wrenching the arm of Aries, increasing his grip. Aries managed to spin out of it, and wrenched the arm of Burke. Burke then managed to walk forward, grabbing the rope causing Aries to have to release the lock. As he did so, Elijah Burke elbowed Aries in the side of his face, and then clubbed Aries over the back of the neck sending him walking to the turnbuckle. Burke then grabbed Aries, and tried a beat head to the adjacent turnbuckle, but Aries stopped the attempted attack by putting his foot on the bottom turnbuckle. Aries then punched Burke in the abdomen, causing the grip on the back of Aries’ head to be released. Aries follows up with repeated punches to Burke, who tries to cover up and get away. Aries was fired up and kept on the attack, kneeing Burke in the abdomen, and the elbowing the back of his head causing him to fall to the mat. Aries continued this assault by stomping all over the back of Burke. Burke manages to get to his feet, and hit a European uppercut to Aries, and then tried a headlock. Aries transitioned out of the headlock and Aries grabbed Burke lifting him up for a suplex. Burke floated over and pulled Aries' head back across his knee. Pinfall, 1 count only. Burke lifted Aries up slowly by the head and then drove him down, head first into the mat, with a facecrusher. Burke stuck his boot across the throat of Aries, Holding it for a 4 count before being pulled back by the ref. As Burke complained, Aries regained some energy, enough to roll Burke up. Close 2 count that time. As they both got to their feet, Burke went for a clothesline which was ducked. Aries continues running against the ropes, rebounding off at Burke with a diving elbow! Straight away it was followed by a cover, which was a 1 count. Aries went to pick Burke up but got a shoulder tackle to the ribs. Burke got up and hooks Aries's head, powering down with a DDT. With Aries down, Elijah decides to climb the ropes. He got to the rope and checked his footing. He looked at Aries beginning to get up and as Aries got to his feet, Burke tried a diving cross body, but Aries darted out the way, meaning Burke hit nothing but canvas! Burke got up immediately holding his ribs in pain, but Aries grounded Burke with a lethal drop kick. . This gave resting time for Aries. Aries sat in the bottom turnbuckle trying to catch his breath, as Burke lay on the mat. Aries used the turnbuckle to pull himself to his feet, and then climbed to the top rope. Aries leaped off with a Frog-splash, connecting hard to the midsection of Burke. Aries felt his midsection and rib area, due to the pain, and for this reason, was unable to get the pin immediately. Aries then managed to finally make the cover, Burke kicked out at a 2 count. The two men got up to their feet simultaneously, and began trading blows in the centre of the ring. A snap jab by Aries was met by a chop from Burke. A European uppercut by Burke was countered with an elbow by Aries. Burke managed to knee Aries, straight in the gut, and Burke hit a hard scoop slam. Burke then lifted up Aries in an Oklahoma Slam position, but he wriggled off, bounced off the ropes, and then was caught in a scoop powerslam. Elijah then went to set up the Elijah Experience. Elijah stalked, and as he arm wrenched, Aries fought out with an elbow. Aries then ran the ropes, hitting a bulldog in the centre of the ring. 2 count was acquired. Aries then forced Burke to the corner of the ring, and ran at him. A splash from Aries to Burke was hit, and Aries then lifted Burke to the top turnbuckle. Aries climbed too and hit a superplex! Both men down in the middle of the ring, and suddenly, from lying on their backs, they both attempted a roll up. The referee counted. 1,2,3.

The referee had made the call, and the match was over. However.,, big problem. Who was the winner? The referee had made the count, and both men’s shoulders were down on the mat. No winner. The referee called the match a draw, and no official contender had been crowned tonight. So what would happen? Triple Threat match no doubt. Since Elijah and Austin Aries could not be separated, it looks like both men would progress to Sunday's PPV.

Winner(s):
Draw

"Please, please, hold the applause. Now I know some of you might be thinking, is it really true has The Upsetter really come back?! Oh my gosh its really him! He's so sexy! Ahhhhhhhhh! Well you're wrong. Well the last one is, but the rest is not. Its not The Upsetter. The Upsetter is long gone. Instead you are now presented with a much stronger, much smarter, and just a little hungry right now, perfected specimen of the past. Upsetter. I will no longer be known as the Upsetter. The man who always came into a match and then stole the win. No, no ladies and germs, you're looking at Josh Childs. No cute little Nickname. Just Josh Childs. Ill let you guys come up with one if ya want. But I'm going to let my matches and my wins speak for me. Now with that out of the way, why are these two losers even in this match?! At least when I left we had sorta decent people in the running for the Tv Championship Belt. I propose this. We put some people with actually talent in a contenders match. And Ill face whoever I have to. Whether is be Tyler Morgan or that self absorbed knucklehead Jamal Jones. But this match that was happening just now, you guys don't wanna see that do you? Noooo you wanna see Josh Childs have a close match with someone and come out on top. You wanna see him beat Zakk Night at the next PPV. You wanna see him with that belt around his waist. I tell you, Id be the best Champion you ever saw. Defending that belt whenever it needs to be. You people wanna see matches for belts her on Adrenaline and Motorstorm! And that's what I'm here for. So since that's what they want, that's what I want MCW. I want a title shot. Put me in the ring with anybody. Ill go in head first. But with me in the ring, the MCW universe gets what they want. A chance to see me, Josh Childs, live and in action. Every. Single. Night."

[
Match Four
]

Singles Match (Non-Title)

Ian Roberts vs. Lex Ludlow w/Beth Phoenix & Jeff Hardy

Adrenaline returned from a commercial break to find MCW Atlantic Champion Ian Roberts making his entrance. Already in the ring was his opponent, Lex Ludlow, with fellow Soulless Supremacy members Jeff Hardy and Beth Phoenix standing by his side. The MCW Atlantic Champion continued on down the ramp, revealing his championship belt at the bottom of the ramp as he swept his coat open. Ian would then turn and headed over to the steel steps, which he would quickly make his way up before getting into the ring. There were no poses or anything for Ian Roberts, as he was ready to get down to business. He first unbuttoned his MCW Atlantic Championship, and handed it over to the ring. The next thing he did after that was begin to remove his coat, but as he did so, Lex Ludlow and Jeff Hardy shot forward and began double teaming Ian Roberts. They were cheered on by Beth Phoenix, but jeered by the sixteen thousand fans inside the MCW Arena tonight. Both men were like savages, repeatedly striking Ian Roberts. He eventually rolled into the centre of the ring, getting out of harm’s way for a few seconds. However, Lex and Jeff quickly followed Ian over to the centre of the ring. Jeff hit a quick Baseball Slide Dropkick on Ian, before telling Lex to keep Roberts down whilst he got in position from the Swanton Bomb. As Jeff was setting himself up on the top rope, the jeers from the crowd turned to cheers, as number one contender for the MCW Atlantic Championship, Dynamite, came sprinting down the ramp and slid straight into the ring. He soon began to lay into Lex Ludlow, who was reeling from the repeated shots, had to be saved by his fellow Soulless Supremacy member Jeff Hardy, who soon began hitting Dynamite with rights and lefts. Dynamite would fight back with the assistance of Ian Roberts, and Ian and Dynamite were now trading shots with Lex and Jeff! Well, that was until they were interrupted by a familiar voice.

Avram Shalom

Right, stop this insolence right now!
NOW!
If you still want to be employed when you wake up tomorrow morning, then you
STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

Eventually the scuffling ceased, well, for the time being, as Ian Roberts and Dynamite motioned away from Lex Ludlow and Jeff Hardy, who were re-joined by Beth Phoenix. Both sets of wrestlers looked towards the stage, as they listened to what the MCW general manager had to say.

Avram Shalom

Seen as you seem incapable of having the match I had scheduled for you, Lex and Ian, I am putting you in a second match. But we’re going to make it a little different than the first. Lex, you’re going to be teaming with your teammate Jeff Hardy, and as for you, Ian; you’re going to be teaming with your Testament opponent, Dynamite! And this will be a
TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH, PLAYA!
Oh, and Beth, you look lovely tonight. It’s a shame we won’t be seeing you for much longer though, because
YOUUUUUU’RE OUTTA HERE! Now ring that bell!

Timekeeper John Steeple sounded the bell, as Beth Phoenix began arguing with the referee, trying to plead her case. Eventually, after being repeatedly told to leave, Beth storned out of the ring and headed to the back, closely preceded by Avram Shalom, as the fans goaded her. The four competitors in the ring then realised that they had a match on their fans, and so they began to slug it out!

They picked up where they left off, and both teams started trading shots. With the backing of the crowd, both Dynamite and Ian Roberts started to block their opponent’s punches, yet continue with their own. With both Soulless Supremacy members now against the ropes, Dynamite Clotheslined Lex over the top and to the floor, as Ian dragged Jeff into the centre of the ring. Ian was soon joined by Dynamite, and the pair hit a Double Suplex on Jeff, with Ian making the ensuing cover.

1, Kick out!

Jeff kicked out with the greatest of ease. As Dynamite watched Jeff kick out, Lex Ludlow re-entered the ring and knocked Dynamite down with a Double Axe Handle to the back. Dynamite fell to his knees as Ian received a boot to the head, and Jeff Hardy then quickly got up, taking the opportunity that was presented to him. The Soulless Supremacy then began taking the right to Dynamite, who at this point was on his knees. After being nailed with repeated shots, Dynamite blocked one and shoved Jeff Hardy backwards, who was then turned around and hit with Ian’s finishing manoeuvre, the Conquest (Tombstone Piledriver)! Ian went to go over to help Dynamite, but the former Television Champion shoved Lex Ludlow back, and inadvertently into Ian Roberts! Ian was knocked down, as Dynamite surged forward and went to hit Lex with a Clothesline. Unfortunately for Dynamite, Lex ducked underneath the move and rolled Dynamite up, grabbing the tights for leverage! The referee didn’t see Lex’s illegal move, as he just got down to make the count!

1, 2, 3!!!

Winner(s):
Jeff Hardy & Lex Ludlow

Aftermath:
And this one is over! After getting the three count, Lex immediately released Dynamite, and grabbed Jeff Hardy as they got out of the ring and out of the path of Dynamite, who felt aggrieved as he knew his tights had been used to assist Soulless Supremacy in picking up the victory. Both Lex and Jeff backed up the ramp in a celebratory fashion, and as they did that, Dynamite and Ian Roberts began arguing in the ring. Ian was furious that Dynamite had shoved Lex into him, and also that he had lost the match for this team. Things looked to be getting quite heated between the two, but before the words escalated into actions, Dynamite left the ring, and headed up the ramp. Adrenaline then cut to a commercial for Testament.

After the previous Match, Marcus' music hits and after a minute he comes out of the gorilla position. He is wearing casual clothing as he isn't set to compete tonight. He walks down the Ramp, gives fives a few fans and then gives a thumbs up to a fan that has a sign saying "Marcus > Tyler Morgan". He walks into the ring and begins speaking.

Marcus: "
I'll cut striaght to the point, after I gave out my challenge to Tyler Morgan, he sat behined a camera and posted this to MCW.com.
"

The Camera then pans to the titontron as the video begins to play.

"Marcus, Marcus, Marcus. I feel you..... Fear me. What are you thinking. A Restraining Order, you can't handle the pain can you. What do you think wrestling is, its beating the crap out of each other. There's no restraining orders. And trust me, I've been in prison before, the soap thing doesn't happen in Detroit, you want to be careful you don't get stabbed. Anyways, at the PPV I've got two words for you..... YOUR STUPID! You never challenge me to a no disqualification match, that is my specialty, I have broken people bones, I've ended careers. I've caused people to leave on stretchers. Now, ill give you one chance to back out now. But if you don't, you will go through hell at the PPV, and once I'm through with you. It's only a matter of time before I go after Zakk Night and remove that title from him. Soon Marcus I will be a 2X Television Champion. Marcus, please i'd hate to end your career.... Actually no I wouldn't I'd enjoy it. So go ahead schedule this match. It will be the last thing you do in this business.

The screen goes to black as the MCW Logo pops up ending the video.

Marcus: "
Some interesting stuff there. Mainly Tyler Morgan being in prison, always knew there was something off with him. I'm guessing he bought a hooker and then after doing her - which lasted 27 seconds - he refused to pay and then beat her up - which he enjoyed more than the sex - and was arrested where he had more sex but this time with big black men.

Anyway Tyler pretty much showed he's a coward here. He wants me to retract my challenge because he knows I'll kick his Arse so bad he'll wish he was back to the big black guys. If I wanted to retract my challenge I wouldn't have made it in the first place. So Mr Morgan I assume the end part where you said "it'll be the last thing you do in this buissness", so I look forward to kicking your arse so muc you go back to 2010 when you wern't in MCW and the World was a better place. Marcus out
."

Marcus then goes out of the ring and goes back up to the ramp, high fives some fans and goes back to the backstage area

[
Match Five
]

Singles Match

Lara Parks vs. Lise Starr

And thus ‘Break’ by Three Days Grace would slowly begin to fade, as the entrance theme of Sor-La; ‘Gasoline’ by Porcelain and the Tramps would blare out from the speakers. Lise was going one on one with Lara, and so. She was perhaps expecting Lara to bring some back up in the form of her rival. The cheers for Lise had turned to boos as the crowd’s attention had been diverted away from Lise, as from behind the curtain out walked Sora and Lara; Sor-La. On Thursday, Lise attacked them both and then decided to make FALSE accusations, making stuff up because she couldn’t stand the honest truth. Sora and Lara both looked ready to fight, ready to go to battle as the two were wearing their ring gear, a matching shade of hot pink. What was more noticeable were the apparent weapons they had in their possession. Lara was holding a baseball bat over her shoulder, Calvin’s signature Cyanide one to be exact. Sora, she held a black steel chair in one hand by her side - suitable weapon given the events of Motorstorm. Then from behind the curtain walked the ‘Chaos Angel’ Calvin Rodgers, another Cyanide member was dressed in his ring gear as well, but no weapon was present. Leading the charge, Sora began the trek to the ring with Lara and Calvin following not too far behind. Lise was outnumbered, three to one. Payback is a bitch, and Lise has two of them, and an asshole heading down to that ring. Arriving ringside, the PsychoCyanide members took their positions; Lara to the left side of the ring, Calvin opposite Lara, on the right side of the ring. With Sora taking up the side closest to the announce table. The only free side was that of the one nearer the ramp, so Lise had a clear exit route. A glance to one another, the venomous trio would slowly begin to ascend the apron. Lise was backing away very slowly, being sure to be aware of every movement either of them made. Now the three were clearly stood up tall on the apron, each ready to make a move and enter. Lise’s focus had been directed to that of her rival, as a stare down ensued between them. Sora had a mischievous smirk across her face now, replacing the rather nasty look she had been given Lise. One by one, Calvin, then Lara, then Sora backed down off the apron, taking a step back. Lise looked about the three, confusing or what? They had a chance to strike, but didn’t… why? Well that was revealed a few seconds after all this, as the fans were sent into an uproar.

The arena fell under a veil of darkness, pitch blackness as slowly some music began to blare out from the speakers here at the Motor City Wrestling Arena here in Detroit, MI. The crowd’s boos and jeers got louder as the song went on, making it clear who was about to make their entrance.

‘Club Foot’ by Kasabian was the piece of music that had begun blaring out from the speakers. There was some visible lighting now, as with every crash of a cymbal created a burst of green light around the arena for a second, every once in a while. A green spotlight shone down onto the stage as from behind the curtain emerged the husband of Sora; Jayson Addair. The spotlight shone down upon him, drawing the attention of all of those in the arena. It was a mixed reaction, some cheering, some booing; but everyone had an opinion, letting it be known by doing either/or at the top of their voice. Jayson was dressed in his ring gear, a black variation with his Cyanide tee and sleeveless ring jacket. He glanced around at the crowd around, nodding his head with a smile across his face as he liked what he saw, a split in opinion. In hand, he held up a microphone, a cheesy grin on his face as he shook it from side to side, pointing at Lise. Seemed he just wanted to talk, something he has been known to do a lot of when he is given the opportunity. Lowering the microphone to his side, he formed a Gun with his free hand, pointing it at Lise and firing before making his way down to the ring.

A brisk stroll down the ramp, making his way towards the ring; He stopped every now and then, high fiving the fans there who were cheering for him, whilst relishing in the boos of the others. Reaching the bottom of the ramp, he stopped; glancing about to the Cyanide members surrounding the ring, muttering a few words that couldn’t be picked up thanks to the immense sound. Looking to Lise now, Jayson has a mischievous smirk spread across his face, a friendly nod directed towards her. The music would then slowly fade out, and the lighting returned back to its normal, bright state. The noise of the crowd was still rather immense, gradually dropping in level of volume as Jayson requested for them to be a bit quiet for now. Raising the microphone to speak, Jayson had placed one foot on the bottom steel step, as though he was going to enter. But first, he would speak.

Before I go ahead, and enter this ring. Allow me to put your mind at ease Lise, because you seem a little off balance, unsettled even. And I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable in this Situation, so. Calvin, Lara, Sora… they won’t be attacking you, you have my word. In fact, I ask them to drop their weapons… girls, please?

A clang as the steel chair Sora had been holding fell to the ground, a thud as Lara next dropped the baseball bat. Jayson was the one orchestrating this reply back to Lise after her promo, so it was best they did what he said and let him do his thing. A few words exchanged between the Sor-La members, little annoyed Jayson was simply having them throw down their weapons, but whatever. Calvin, however, he was signing a few autographs, being as quiet as possible as to not distract away from Jayson. Licking his lips first, Jayson spoke, taking a step up before stopping again.

Thank you. I imagine Cody is watching backstage, so I want him to know… if he even thinks of interrupting me, if I or any of PsychoCyanide happens to spot him… I will end you Lise. I don’t want to, but if he forces my hand, I shall. I just want us to converse, a discussion between just you and me is all. So ignore them, ignore Cody Rhodes, and do what you wish Cody was shown; show some respect

Jayson took another pause, he was up the steel steps now and had ascended the turnbuckle. A noise from the crowd again as he remained perched there, on top as he got ready to speak again, keeping his focus on Lise Starr, the focal reason for him being there.

You see, up until recently Lise, I didn’t realize that you and I had a problem… not once have I ever… insulted you, made a sly remark about you, nothing of the sort. So it really, confuses me, you know? I thought we were fine, hell… we’ve been in so many of the same companies, I thought we may even be friends? Acquaintances even… you’ve never bothered me, and I’ve never bothered you…

Leaping down from the turnbuckle, his feet touched the ring mat alas. He took off his ring jacket here, draping it over the top turnbuckle before stepping towards Lise. A deep breath, he looked about the place with a smile before back at Lise, continuing on with what he had to say.

So Thursday, you caught me off guard, you really did. And still, I can’t understand, what on earth possessed you into calling me out? Better yet, what possessed you into thinking it was a good idea? It wasn’t smart, it wasn’t clever… it was foolish, stupid even… because I expect someone such as yourself, someone who has been around here a while, known me before Motor City Wrestling… to know that, I love confrontation. However major, or minor; I love to get in the faces of others, just to piss them off. I wish I knew where this stemmed from, is it because I kicked Coddles in the side of the head? …that wasn’t personal, okay Lise? That was me doing what I do best; win. As an athlete, as a competitor you should know that…

That is how Lise views herself right? And not as a typical ‘Diva; see, he was being respectful right there. A few steps back, he would then carry on. He didn’t want Lise to feel intimidated at all, that’s not his motive for being here. He was going to lay some truth down, some knowledge for Lise. Make her more aware of the things that go on around her.

But you don’t, it seemingly flew straight over your head. That understanding was just lost on you, wasn’t it? It must have, otherwise why would you go ahead and blatantly disrespect me? You really think my role here affects your career? It doesn’t, if you think it does, you’re stupid. Your shortcomings last year, this year even… they weren’t down to me having a say around here. No, no, no, no… that’s on you, your career hit a slump because of you Lise, not anybody else, you. If you stopped playing grab ass with Coddles, stepped out of your locker room into the real world. You would realize the truth, the only person you have to blame is yourself. Don’t use me as a scapegoat…

An extended pause there from Jayson, who would drop his head for a few moments; exhaling a deep sigh before gradually looking back up towards Lise. Shaking his head, almost seeming a little disappointed. Raising the microphone again, he would speak.

Mind if I share a little story with you Lise? It’s about my supposed ‘stroke’ here. The one you claim is holding you down. Do you recall the very first ‘Trick or Tap’ Pay Per View event? It was my first chance at the World Heavyweight Championship, me versus Mikey Stokes. Back when he was the face of this company, the be all and end all, the biggest star MCW had. He was… untouchable, he couldn’t say or do wrong. Me? I was the underdog, nobody thought that I could beat him, nobody at all… hell, you was a Stokes fan. But what did I do Lise? I went into that match, not for the World Title… but to take Stokes down, to topple the pedestal that Mike had been placed on. And I did it, didn’t I? I may of not officially won the match, but I rid MCW of Mike Stokes, I snapped his ankle, benched the Golden Boy. You have no idea the backlash I got from management, I was firmly in the sh*thole. Deemed a troublemaker, an unsafe worker… I had dethroned the guy who sold all the merchandise, who appeared on every poster, on every television show Avram could book… Can bet your ass they weren’t happy when I did it again a year later, with Malcolm Brice included. You know how much of a say I have when it comes to what goes on around here? None. If you need a visual aid; the next time you drop a dookie in the toilet, take a photo, okay? Upload it to Facebook, and tag it with; What Jayson’s opinion means to MCW Management

Jayson said, taking a step back as he shrugged his shoulders, rather amused as he chuckled. Crowd felt the same way, even his Cyanide teammates. Though, he must continue.

They wanted to fire me Lise, wanted me gone… but they couldn’t. I am from Detroit, I am one of these people… and whilst Management hated me, these people, my people… deemed me their hometown hero. I didn’t ask to be the Detroit poster boy, I was gifted it, bestowed upon me by these people. I’ve done the meet and greets, I’ve done the autograph signings, I’ve done the interviews, the photos with fans… I do it even when I am not scheduled to do so… I even picked up your husband’s work when he was too lazy to do it himself. See Lise, I put effort into whatever is asked of me… I do it because I love wrestling, I love being able to show off my craft in front of my hometown each week… they see that, and they show me their gratitude back; despite me being either I am a hero, or a villain. Because hard work and passion means so much more…

Clapping from the crowd live in the Motor City Wrestling for Jayson Addair, the hometown hero who just spoke from the heart, and they knew that. Jayson took a step closer towards Lise, being sure to get right up in her grill now.

So you seemed very confident Thursday, like you had me, the fans and this company all figured out. You seemed so sure of yourself, all hyped up enough to make a few sly remarks, digs at me… blaming me for your lack of a career over the past year. No proof, but you was so sure of it… blaming the Hometown Boy. What you did that night, was you disrespected me, disrespected this Company which; you have claimed to have the most fun in. But worst of all, what ranks higher than anything else is. When you decided to blame me, you disrespected these people, these fans… the people of the place that you have called home over the past two plus years… for you to blame me is a spit in the face to each person here tonight, to each person to ever come to an MCW show in Detroit… I was put in the position I have found myself in because of these people Lise…

A pause as Jayson didn’t talk over the Detroit crowd who would cheer the points, loving that their Detroit Anti Hero was, in an odd way, sticking up for them. A deep breath, Jayson took a step back, running a hand back through his hair before proceeding to continue.

I think you have a slightly selective memory Lise. You spoke of Sora getting the chance to face Women who have been dominant all over the world. Women like Kharma, like Sara Del Rey, like Lori Jansen… stating that it was management that gave Sora the opportunity to face them… wrong. Remember last year? Sora was doing what she does best, she was dominant. A Championship run with no end in sight, clocking up one hundred and sixty eight days. She defended against anyone, and everyone… including you on several occasions, but still… she won. But, she had to give it all up, vacate the title because of injury; broken arm, remember that? Kharma did that, didn’t she? She chose Sora herself, she went for the ‘top dog’. Kharma wanted the best, and she got the best…

By now Jayson had stepped back towards the ropes, leaning against them in a rather casual, calm manner. He shot a quick wink at Sora before continuing on. He seemed to have his facts down for certain.

Same story with Sara Del Rey, with Lori Jansen… they picked who they wanted to go after, it was them who picked Sora. It had nothing to do with Management giving Sora the opportunity; it was down to those Women… they felt as though Sora was the better opponent, the person they could put on a five star match with. Sora didn’t get handed them as opponents, or ask for them, she was picked, by them. She took full advantage, and made the most of the opportunity Lise, you can’t blame her for that. You would have done the exact same had it been you in Sora’s position, so please… get over yourself, and realize the only person you have to blame is yourself, Lise. Maybe if you did more, practiced more, things would have gone differently… maybe Kharma would of broke your arm, but she didn’t… it’s in the past, long gone. Drop it

That broken arm put a lot of work on the shoulders of Jayson, and put a bit of a strain on the Addair relationship. For Lise to just disregard that, and just think Sora’s arm being broken was a setup, a plan by some high up mastermind was just… disrespectful.

You made me chuckle, actually Lise… the whole ‘respect’ thing, and then calling Kira and Chloe Adams failures. I laughed, because your sheer hypocrisy has no end, does it? …look, Lise. You are an accomplished wrestler, you are. You’ve held Championships in multiple organisations, held it many times here… four or five, right? Well… when you get the time, Lise. I suggest you log on to MCWrestling.com and head on over to the ‘Title History’ section. Go to the ‘Women’s Championship’ history, and you’ll find a useful little fact, one I imagine you have been so ignorant to accept that you blacked it out of your mind… well. That so called ‘failure’ Chloe Adams… she beat you for the Championship, didn’t she? A clean three count… not only that, but she also beat you in many Championship matches… enough to, in her one run… have a longer reign than you have ever had… hardly seems like the accomplishment of a failure, does it?

Jayson said with a rather sly grin spread across his face, a devilish one somewhat. He was being rather nasty with a few of those comments, getting under the skin of Lise for sure. He let his words sink in for a few moments, and then continued.

And whilst the other so called ‘Failure’ Kira, didn’t manage to win the Championship, nor achieve much. She did cause you a bit of trouble during your third title reign, right? The one during the time Lori was butting heads with Sor’. …this is all in the MCWrestling.com archives by the way, I do my research. A few times, Kira had you beat in several Championship matches… if Sora didn’t, interrupt? Well, from what I saw… you would have lost. Sorry to be brutally honest but, it certainly looked that way from the tape… so next time you talk about respect, Lise. And who is, and isn’t a failure… I suggest doing a little research, you find out some interesting stuff. For example, remember Kitty? Nice girl, but probably the ‘Diva’ type you despise really. You do actually have something in common with her. You both hold the record for the shortest Championship reign… four days. More in common still, your reigns both ended thanks to… you guessed it, Sora!

Somewhat of a sinister chuckle from Jayson, pushing himself away from the ropes to stand up and not be lazy, slouching against the ropes. He wasn’t going to be totally mean, no. A little advice is what he would dish out as well.

See Lise, facts and truth are two very powerful tools. Easy to learn as well, it just takes a little bit more effort, willingness to go the extra mile and rather than just speak of a fact, or make one up… have some knowledge on it, know what I mean?

A rather cheesy, over confident and smug look on the face of Jayson; nodding several times and shrugging in a mocking fashion, soon returning to normal as he carried on.

You are a jester of sorts, aren’t you Lise? Made me chuckle a few times, but no more than when you said that Sora had ‘sold out’. You claimed she sold out because people no longer view her as a wrestler, but as eyecandy, correct? I’m sorry Lise, but… that seems like a rather bitter reason from Camp Starr. Sora is naturally beautiful, she is attractive, so… to use that as a reason for selling out? Not going to work honey, and yes… I am aware of how camp I just sounded

A chuckle from Jayson, and a good portion of the crowd; his voice did sound a little camp when he said ‘honey’. Still, focus Jayson, come on.

You mentioned some photos on Google… I investigated them, which is a little odd. You know, since, personally… I don’t need to look up photos of Sora… but I did, and I got a friend to help me out too; Alex Shelley. We found nothing Lise, nothing as to what you alluded to, but do you know why? Not because Management had hidden them, but because they never existed, did they?

Jayson had simply paused, microphone still in hand as he remained looking at Lise with a glare in his eyes. No blinking for several moments either, but then he broke the stare, walking about a bit as he spoke.

I don’t mean to call bullsh*t on you… but what were you smoking? I wasn’t aware Kendrick was back… See Lise, like I said. Sora is attractive, she is beautiful… and whilst she was on her way to becoming the best female wrestler in the world… fact. She did do a little modelling, why not? It’s a job, helps pay for gas on the road… but I was also always there for every photo-shoot, still am… and I can assure you… and every man’s search engines that there are no photos of the nature Lise had announced

As Jayson announced that news, a huge sigh consumed the arena coming from all of the audience who were of the male gender. Shortly after, the sound of a slap across the cheek; almost in unison - Seems most of Detroit are in the dog house tonight.

Thanks to Alex for the research by the way, smelt like a father figure…

Just then Jayson would point to the front row and the camera followed. Alex Shelley was sat ringside, in the front row; mouthing the words ‘I checked, A LOT’. That was clearly and crisply picked up by the camera. With the revelation of Alex being there, Sora of course went to hug him whilst the focus switched back to the ring, and to Jayson who was rubbing the back of his neck for a few moments, smile present. A deep breath and he was ready to continue.

There was another point you made Lise, not one I found funny. But one that, probably like the rest of those watching just blacked out on… It was so… so mind numbing, it made little to no sense… do you know the one I mean? I hope so. You said that Sora and Lara were wearing… trashy outfits on Monday?

Jayson was seemingly a little confused at this point as he took another pause; looking around the crowd as to see if they were just as confused. Chances are, they were. It was such an odd comment for Lise to make, which is why it stuck out so much. Though to be fair, She wasn’t too with it that night, might of imagined something. A sigh, Jayson raised the microphone back up and would proceed onwards to talk.

I’m no Fashion expert Lise, I’m sure Aaron Starr, or maybe even Cody Rhodes have better knowledge than me on the subject. But… since when, were jeans and a t-shirt trashy? …not the word I would of used. Casual, comfortable, normal… that’s what it makes me think of at least. I mean, isn’t that what most people wear quite a lot anyway? Again, think before you speak Lise… that one just, it was just weird

In truth, Jayson was still a little baffled. A pause to recuperate, and a scratch of the head; Jayson was soon ready to continue on. A faint smile across his face, stood there with a rather casual stance as he put his focus back on Lise.

But despite that error, you made up for it… kind of. A little truth, you spoke of Sora once being a small blonde girl… and she was, I know. It’s the time I fell in love with her. But then you went on to claim that she’s had plastic surgery to enhance herself, right? The truth didn’t last too long, did it Lise? It’s a shame, because honestly. I was hoping you would finally get some momentum going, and follow through… but you quickly brought that to an end, didn’t you?

Jayson had a very mocking look upon his face, a huge grin as he just stood there for a few moments, glancing at Lise. A sigh, he looked out over the crowd for a few moments, soon deciding to continue on with his post.

So, I am sensing I need to make my credentials known for what came next. A little reminder, is all… so, erm. Lise, do you know who I am? …I’m that ‘Childhood Sweetheart’ of Sora’s you mentioned… known her for most of my life, fourteen years. And with that, and with a lot of confidence… and I mean a lot… I can safely say, and gladly set the record straight. That Sora has had no work done… not on her face, her boobs, her ass, nowhere… see Lise, Sora developed into who she is now. Maybe, maybe she was a late bloomer, I’m not a doctor. So no, absolutely no work done, and if you still don’t believe me. Well, my wallet is the first to be notified when Sora buy’s something… I would of noticed a few thousand dollars going… and probably the apparent sudden changes as well…

All the guys new what Jayson meant when he was talking about his wallet. You could see men in the audience nodding in agreement, fair point; a logical one, much more likely than making a claim and then doing little to follow up on it. Plus, it’s Jayson… if Sora did anything, he would know.

But, I don’t want to dispel all your claims. See, you were right about something when it comes to her look, she did have some work done on her hair… she dyed it. But I really, don’t get the problem with having a new style, or colour. I mean, I guess I am guilty of having work done if that’s the case. I’ve had black hair, blonde hair, red hair, blue hair, purple hair… a lot. And don’t worry, I know it damages your hair… No worries folks, I used protection

Jayson said with a cheesy smile, walking over to a turnbuckle and climbing up to the top rope, pointing out to the crowd… they got the joke at the end of the speech. Leaping down from the top rope, Jayson shook his arm out a bit, almost falling asleep from holding it for so long. Still, he was soon ready to continue.

But since you decided to bring up her ass… allow me to share some thanks for the greatest ass in Motor City Wrestling … I’ve used it as a pillow… I do, I do thank whatever high power bestowed it upon her, I really do… everyday

Jayson said, pausing as he put his hands together as though to pray; looking to Sora on the outside with a huge smile on his face as he did so. But then his brain clicked in again and he would let out a deep breath before continuing on, dropping his free hand back by his side.

On a… oddly related note… you told viewers at home, to go check out photos of Sora from seven years ago. I imagine, photos from when she was… seventeen years old, might be a bit difficult to come across… furthermore Lise, are you… endorsing kiddy fiddlers? Telling our audience to go look at an underage Sora… that’s, creepy and just… wrong…

Jayson would slowly do a rather animatic shrug of the shoulders. He had pointed out a flaw in what Lise had said. It was as though she was inviting paedophiles to help her prove her point, a very bad point at that.

I know, I’ve been a bit of a jokester lately, so. Let’s get a little more serious, shall we? You spoke of a time when Sora and I were signed to World Wrestling Entertainment… where Sora did, in fact, sleep with The Miz. It’s true, it’s pretty well known too. But the problem is Lise, you didn’t provide any context, the situation or the circumstances such a thing took place… though, I am glad to know you care about me, the ol’ Childhood Sweetheart. But please, and this is the one thing I really hope you take away from this segment tonight. Is to do your research, seriously… it’s so vital, so important…

Jayson had dialled down his often clown like attitude just a bit. He was just stood there, no emotion on his face, a dead look really. Just needing to take a pause, and assess before continuing on. Of course, this is live television; you don’t get long. So before long, Jayson had to continue.

So, as I was saying… at the time, of this incident occurring. I was WWE Champion, my second reign… I was being built as the new face of the Company. I was never in one place for long. Flying around the World, doing interviews, promoting WWE, wrestling in other countries, other companies as WWE looked to expand… at the moment, Sora did this thing, I was away… I had been for a while, across the globe in Japan. I was on a small wrestling tour, mostly going against the current top Dragon Gate Champion at the time; Naruki Doi… awesome guy, he really is. So I had neglected Sora, kind of put our whole relationship on the back burner… and I don’t blame Sora for doing what she did. I was a total d*ck to her when I was at the very top of our industry… I could see how maybe, I could have driven her towards committing such an act… I was as much to blame as she was”

There was a pause from Jayson, who dropped his head down for a few moments as he stared down at the ground below him. The crowd had a mixed reaction really, too tough to decide the general feeling. Lifting his head up, Jayson would raise the microphone up, speaking again.

But… I forgave her, and… it took a long long time for that to happen, but I did. We got our relationship back on track, our lives back on track and we moved on, we left it in the past, where it belongs… everyone Lise, everyone makes mistakes at some point. Some more than others, Lise…

Jayson said as a rather sly smile began to show on the face of Jayson. By mistakes he was of course meaning the numerous times Lise had done the nasty with loads of guys. A proper, bright smile is what the sly one turned on as the ‘in your face’ Jayson was returning to the surface. He’d rather frantically scratch the back of his head, pacing about a little before he would continue.

I’ve said so much, so so much, haven’t I? I’m sorry, I am… and unfortunately, I was just made aware that we need to head to commercial so… sorry. Take five folks, we’ll continue in a few moments, back soon

Jayson said before dropping the microphone on the ground, stretching out his arms as he walked over towards the ropes. Adrenaline would fade to black, as Adrenaline went to commercials.

The Be a STAR logo popped up on the screen before the scene flashed to Gabriel Gospel, with his new short haired look wearing a white and blue Be a STAR shirt, a pair of jeans and some white sneakers. He was standing in front of a white background.

Be a STAR | Gabriel Gospel

"Hi I'm MCW superstar Gabriel Gospel and I'm here to talk to you all today about bullying. As you may know in my career I've been something of a bully, I've been a very bad man who has done some very terrible things, and all of those things were wrong. I was a bad influence to all of you and I'm sorry. But I'm here today to talk to you. Don't be a bully. Bullying is something that happens in all schools around the country and on average ninty percent of children will be bullied in their childhood. If you're suffering from the effects of bullying then don't think you're alone, don't be afraid. We're here to help you."

The video cuts over to Aaron Starr in the same sort of situation.

Be a STAR | Aaron Starr

"I was always bulled for being just a little bit different, boys used to pick on me for hanging around with girls and not dressing the same as them. It used to upset me but I never let it get to me and look what I became. Fabulous."

The video cuts over again to Daredevil in the same situation.

Be a STAR | Daredevil

"I was always mocked for my incredibly hairy legs and everyone used to say I lived in a wardrobe. But I told a responsible adult and in the end it all went away..... do you want to see t..."

Back to Gabriel!

"See many are effected by bullying, even those you wouldn't expect. If you're being bullied please tell an adult, don't keep it to yourself. Don't worry you're not alone. Don't be a bully, be a STAR. Show tolerance and respect."

The final shot is an image of Gabriel surronded by some kids all wearing Be a STAR shirts, all giving thumbs up to the cameras before it is overlayed by the Be a STAR logo. End of ad.

As we return following those rather enticing commercials, we get a wide shot of the arena. The theme of Adrenaline; ‘Whatever You’ve Got, I’m Against It’ by Murderdolls would blare out from the speaker system, heard throughout the arena, slowly beginning to fade out as we zoomed closer towards the ring. Jayson had just finished a bottle of water, throwing it out into the crowd once finished as he was ready to continue. Grabbing the microphone before, he took his place stood in front of Lise, wringing his arms out a little, finally about ready to continue on with this promo.

That was... special, heart-warming. But, sorry about the interruption folks, it was a nuisance. At least we got a break, I suppose. A chance to grab a few snacks, get a drink, stretch the ol’ legs, take a dump and return to sitting comfortably. But, let’s continue on, shall we? Sounds good

He did seem a little lost now. That break for commercials had really broken his stride, set him a little off course. But these things happen on live Television, it comes with working on a show like this. You just had to adapt and readjust to the moment. Jayson would lean over the top rope, looking down at Calvin as the two seemingly exchanged words. Perhaps, Calvin was trying to drop a hint, set Jayson back on the right path. A nod, Jayson turned back around and took his position in front of Lise once again. He said ‘Sorry’ to Lise, and then proceeded to raise the microphone up so that he may speak. And thus, he would continue on from where he left off.

Breaking Character… sure that was something you mentioned, right? Well… once again Lise, you failed to provide any context. If you can direct me to the footage of Sora breaking character on screen, or through any MCW related programming… please do, and I’ll shut up right now… but, I got a feeling you can’t. Because what you are talking about takes place backstage, in the halls of the arena… on days that the place is closed to the public. There are no fans around, no cameras… it’s off duty Lise

Fair enough, you don’t take your job home exactly. Someone who hands out Sloppy Joe’s to kids doesn’t go home and do that… well, some might. But the point is, wrestlers don’t need to have the gimmick turned onto max all the time. There is a time and a place for it, really. And that is when the cameras are rolling, or when you happen to be interacting with fans. It is, very much realistic.

And what’s wrong with doing it then? I mean, everyone needs a break from this ring every now and then… the person behind the character deserves a break every once in a while. Is that asking too much? To just… be yourself, when the cameras are off, when there are no fans around? I don’t think so personally, Lise. Not all of us can be as boring and bland as you twenty four hours a day, three hundred and sixty five days a year…

Jayson was a little more on the offensive there, something he hadn’t really been on for the majority of this segment. For the most part he had been rather calm and collected, simply trying to disprove Lise’s claims (Doing a pretty darn good job if I must say so) and have a few laughs along the way. But that right there was certainly more of a direct dig. He allowed for the pause go on for perhaps longer than most would like, but he soon continued his point.

You brought up the ‘Rattle Snake’ Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vince McMahon as an example. And they didn’t break character, on screen… now personally, I don’t know Stone Cold, but I do know Vince McMahon. And believe it or not Lise, he is different when the cameras go off, when he’s backstage. That’s talking from personal experience there, and… I know, perhaps I shouldn’t be divulging this on air… but to be honest with you Lise, I don’t really care…

I feel as though I broke some form of the fourth wall there, one that shouldn’t have been broken. Mike, what you think? Jayson paused again as he let out a sigh, looking around at his surroundings. He needed to start bringing this to a close; surely he’ll get a lecture when he gets backstage about going on for so long. Oh well.

I feel we are making real progress here, Lise. Moving towards that one, big, big point you made… has, and as you put it; one of the ‘faces of the division’ sold out. Has Sora sold out… the quick answer? No, not at all…

Another pause as Jayson would walk back and forth a bit, tapping the head of the microphone against his thigh as he conjured up his thoughts. Stopping, he scratched the side of his head before raising the microphone up to speak again. It seemed as though he was beginning to wind down his segment here, oh goody.

You see, Lise. Wrestling has changed Lise, it’s evolved. And with it, so do the people in the industry, they need to keep up, do more than what may or may not of been required before. I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say that there are many types of female wrestlers around the world. Some with immense wrestling ability, others with not so much… Some who are charismatic, creative, others that are not… not at all… Some who are gorgeous, others who make a turd look attractive. More often than not, you always get one of the good points with some of the bad. For example; you yourself have a good amount of wrestling ability, but your personality is about as appealing as a Salad bar to a fat kid… as an AA meeting to Tyler Moore …as a shave to Daniel Bryan …as the thought of having a child to Calvin. I got loads of these, jus’ sayin’. …as a c*ck to a nun

As Jayson had said that very last line, he looked over the ropes towards Lara with an ‘Oh You…’ type of look for a few moments. Yes, even PsychoCyanide were open to digs from Jayson. A smile, he turned back around and stepped inwards again, getting ready to proceed. The crowd had a good chuckle, and so did Jayson. Laughing as he said his next line.

I’ll stop while I’m ahead…

A pause as Jayson went back to the ropes, leaning over as he told Lara that he was sorry. Good job, Lara could get Sora to make him pay for that comment later on. Few deep breaths, Jayson had recovered, ready to go on with what he was trying to say.

My point is… is that Sora is in one of those categories as well… a hybrid, actually. She’s a great wrestler… no, she’s an awesome wrestler… she’s beautiful, attractive… she’s got a personality, she gets a reaction out of everyone; even someone as dead inside as you… all of this she either got naturally, or worked hard for. And you… you hate on her for making the most out of her profession? I know the word gets thrown around a lot, but Lise, that just screams jealousy… I may be wrong, but that’s the impression it gives

A short lived pause, Jayson wasn’t in need of getting his breath back or anything. It was merely to see how his words were being received by the audience and those found around the ring.

Avram is looking for a very specific person to represent the females here, and he’s chosen Sora. She didn’t ask for it, Avram decided... because you look at Sora, and you see someone who loves wrestling. Whether it be a match, a photo shoot, a promotion event, whatever… Sora puts the effort in, one of the hardest workers in this dump, a perfectionist really… she even works as a trainer at the Proving Grounds, and elsewhere in Detroit… giving back to the industry that created her… she doesn’t do what you do, what Cody does. Sit in your locker room, and then when you can be bothered… stopping by Avram’s office, and whining… whining, and moaning, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and BITCHING for opportunities… she makes stuff happen, deals with what she gets and makes the most of it…

Shaking his head frantically, he would say his next line to follow up on what he said before, the last finishing touch to it.

She hasn’t sold out Lise, not by a long shot…

He had stopped shaking his head by now, otherwise he would look like a total spanner. A pause, he ran a hand over his rather faint beard before raising the microphone once again to speak.

Now I believe, that your opinion on mainstream wrestling here in the United States of America is, pretty well documented… you hate it, correct? And I totally understand why. I mean, you are getting these models being the face of Women’s Wrestling when honestly, they can barely even run the ropes… right? It’s a shame, scandalous… It is. But, on the other hand… it makes sense. World Wrestling Entertainment want to be more than a wrestling company, an entertainment juggernaut… and what better way than having a hot girl who can promote them? …I imagine, Avram wouldn’t mind doing that himself; making MCW an entertainment juggernaut. So it makes sense that he picked Sora for the role of being this Division’s face. She’s the total package, all those qualities WWE look for these days, and… the ability to kick some butt as well, like no other

He was just being honest, well. With the way he sees things, and he had made a good few logical points. Maybe he was hyping Sora up a bit, but she had the credentials to back it up. What’s that saying? ‘It’s not showing off if you can back it up’. That comes to mind here.

WWE let Sora fall through their grasp after all…

Sora, as well as Jayson was signed to World Wrestling Entertainment a few years back, their first Mainstream Wrestling organization. Due to a few behind the scenes reasons, they left. And Sora left big boots to fill once she had gone.

Think I covered about everything, right? So I hope you walk away with a better understanding of Sora, one from someone who actually knows her… and, I hope you learned a few things too. To do your research, ask around and get facts rather than rumours or opinions… truth. And if not, I hope you now know that to get the respect you claim to deserve, you should show it first and to never, ever, ever… call me out again. And next time it’ll end the same way my match with Coddles ended a week ago…

Raising his left hand up, the hand in which he was not holding the microphone. Jayson formed a gun gesture, pressing his middle and index finger close to one another, pointing at Lise. A devilish smile on display, he let out a small chuckle before talking into the microphone, held in his other hand.

BOOM

Whilst this had been going on, unbeknown to Lise Starr; mainly because of the loud crowd drowning out most noise other than Jayson. Sora had slid into the ring, behind her. She took the Championship off of her shoulder, grasping it with both hands, waiting for the signal.

HEADSHOT

As soon as he had finished uttering that final word, Sora struck forth with the MCW Women’s Championship, blasting Lise in the back of the head with the prestigious Championship. Lise had been blindsided of course, falling forward to the mat below, collapsing on the floor in front of her with a thud. Knocked out? Out cold? It’s difficult to say, but such a sudden strike, and one with a heavy, metallic Championship can’t be too good. Was this the set up all along? Jayson gets her full attention, suckering her in with his words and then Sora strikes? Seems… perfect - Perfectly orchestrated as well. Sora of course didn’t get the most pleasant reaction from the audience, a stern sea of boos had fallen down upon the Motor City Wrestling Arena here tonight. The Championship was back over the shoulder of Sora, her arms around Jayson as the couple embraced one another, locking lips for a good few moments. Until… until the music of Cody Rhodes hit the speaker system, blaring out around the arena.

From behind the curtain emerged none other than the ‘Dashing One’ himself, Cody Rhodes. Cody wouldn’t waste time with pandering to the cheering crowd, he instead ran straight towards the ring in a hurry. Inside, Jayson had helped Sora out, and now the PsychoCyanide members; Calvin, Sora and Lara were high tailing it, leaping over the ringside barrier and running to the back. Jayson however, he had remained in the ring, stood near the fallen Lise Starr. Cody had slid into the ring now, but halted. A fight with a game looking Addair would be costly; he still has a match tonight. Fists clenched, Rhodes and Addair were locked in a stare down. His music had faded by now, leaving the crowd split between who to cheer for. Both were very much Motor City Wrestling titans, and now were stood across the ring from one another. Cody Rhodes roared at Jayson, shouting at the ‘Misfit’; “ONE WRONG MOVE TOWARDS HER, AND YOU’RE FINISHED…”. Rhodes was dead serious, evidently angry but this glare in his eyes. He was pumped up, ready to snap. Jayson though… he wasn’t in as much of an intense mood. Laughing, he put his hands up, dropping down to the mat on two knees, replying to Cody; “No… you won’t. …sleep well Lise”. Jayson would drop down so that he may slide out backwards, beneath the bottom rope slowly. The stare between the two remained, unbroken till Jayson turned and headed out the same way as his PsychoCyanide teammates. In the ring, Cody dropped down by Lise’s side as he checked on her after taking such a thunderous strike. Calling for some help from members of the on hand staff backstage, Adrenaline faded to a commercial break. Thanks to David for the 'Be A STAR' advert by the way.

[
Main Event
]

Singles Match (Special Guest Referee: Daniel Bryan)

Cody Rhodes vs. Gabriel Gospel

As we return from Commercial break, we found that the referee; Daniel Bryan had already made his entrance, and soon after so did Gabriel Gospel. What is now seemingly a factor for how this match will pan out would be the Lise incident not long ago, something that surely has to have Cody’s mind split. Be interesting, and with little time to waste, Daniel signalled for the bell to get this match started. A mid ring lock up between the two, and Cody was certainly the more aggressive as he could easily force Gospel back into the ropes. Not even allowing a count of five for the hold, Daniel pushed Rhodes back, away from Gospel. Gospel approached Rhodes now with a boot to the midsection, followed by one or two forearm shots. Grabbing Cody by the arm, he sent him into the ropes, catching him with a back elbow upon return. Drop down, Gospel made the cover. A one count only, but Daniel counted it at a normal speed, no favouritism shown yet at least. Pulling Rhodes up to his feet, Gospel threw him back into the turnbuckle. Gospel charged, but got a boot to the face for his trouble. Rhodes now stepped out with a clothesline attempt, but Gospel ducked beneath, reaching back to hit a neckbreaker. Another cover, Rhodes kick out just after one. Rhodes’ head was somewhere else it seemed, get your ass in the game Cody! Moments on and Gospel has Rhodes in a central position, a boot to the gut bent Cody over and now Gospel backed into the ropes. He returned to leap over Rhodes, looking for the sunset flip. But Rhodes caught him mid move, a swift counter as he powered Gospel down into the mat with the Alabama Slam! A cover by Rhodes, and another normal count from Daniel, as Cody earned himself a two count. Rhodes was finally starting to get back in the zone. Rhodes would now grab Gospel in the front facelock, applying pressure as he looked to tire the Messiah down. Rhodes was certainly stronger, so Gospel was presented with very much an uphill battle. But he did it; slowly Gospel would get to his feet, able to fire off shots at the abdomen of Rhodes. In the end, Gospel had a rather unusual way out, we don’t typically see this. But a bridging northern lights suplex proved to be the answer. Daniel in position to count, Gospel got a two count of his own. Whilst the two were recuperating, boos were directed to the stage of the arena as Jayson Addair was beginning to make his way down to ringside; the reason why Rhodes doesn’t have his focus fully on the task at hand. In the ring the two were back up, standing at opposite ends of the ring. They both charged at one another in unison, Cody ducked under a clothesline attempt, then swung round with one of his own, knocking Gospel to the mat with an almighty thud. Commercial! We return to find Gospel sat on the top rope as Rhodes is trying to climb up after him. Gospel was fighting back with a few heavy strikes, finally able to push Rhodes down and away. Whilst Cody was getting up, Gospel was adjusting his footing. When the time was right, he leapt off with the crossbody, hitting it well. A cover, Rhodes was on the verge of getting the three, so it seemed. But Cody rolled through, and was able to lift Gospel up with relative ease. He dropped Gospel down across his knee with some force, then going for a cover of his own. Gospel kicked out before two, not giving up so easy. Rhodes looked to pull Gospel up now, but was forced back into the ropes by Gospel instead. Gospel struck forth with a knee strike to Rhodes against the ropes, then looking for a suplex. Rhodes landed on his feet behind Gospel, and went to strike from behind with another clothesline. Gospel ducked, and Rhodes stepped towards the ropes. He bounced against them and returned to Gospel who hit an inverted atomic drop, not good. Gospel leapt p for a dropkick now, but Rhodes just sort of pushed the attempt away. Whilst Gospel was getting to his feet, Rhodes ran to the ropes, leaping to the second and springing back with the Beautiful Disaster kick. Gospel ducked beneath it, and as Rhodes got his balance, Gospel rolled him back for a cover, using the tights for an advantage. Daniel counted, one, two, three! Gospel wins!

Winner(s): Gabriel Gospel

Aftermath: ‘155’ by Elena Siegman began to play as Gospel had won, earning entry into this Sunday’s World Heavyweight Championship bout. As he rose to his feet, his celebration was cut short as Addair had entered, quickly catching Gospel with a leaping cutter, driving Gospel down to the canvas. Rhodes had already been angered by Addair tonight, so snapped and charged at him. Addair just got out the ring in time, but this presented an opportunity for Bryan, who smacked Rhodes on the back of the head with a heavy clubbing elbow strike. Rhodes fell forward, through the middle ropes and to the floor outside, hitting it with a thud. Inside, Daniel Bryan had his Championship raised, standing victorious as Gospel laid dazed nearby, with Rhodes simply looking up from the outside. Could this be the same fate Sunday holds? It just might do, to find out you’ll have to check out Testament. Adrenaline ends. No Motorstorm this week.

Thanks to Shaun, Olav, Mike and Kyle for writing. And a another thank you to David, Marcus and Voodoochilds for their promos
:)
!

Jamal "King" James

King came up short in his fatal four way somehow, someway Johnny King was able to pull out the win,of course he defeated Tyson's weak ass..that mute couldn't win a match against Colin Delaney. He would walk backstage watching the monitor as he saw his fellow Soulless Supremacy teammates pick up the win...the anger from his face wiped away and a toothy smile came across his face, that's thing about Soulless Supremacy one comes up short and the other seemed to pick it up.

Beth was backstage with Jamal as well, obviously upset at the GM for booting her out of the match until of course she saw her teammates win against Dynamite and Roberts "I knew they would pull through, I am still pissed off at the GM though for booting me out of there. Who does he think he is?!" She said rather angrily

Stole the show
|
Gabriel Gospel

I think my ad stole the show and seeing as I may be busy for some of tomorrow time to post now and get one stuck in there. Oh yes my University induction tomorrow. That ol' pain. So Gabriel won and.... what does that mean right now? Gabriel won by a roll up as it was the best he could do with Bryan lurking and then he was attacked by Addair and Cody tried to save him and then Daniel got him so it ended in a bit of a blur so what now? Is Gabriel in the main event match? Is Jayson too? What about Lise and the rest of the PC crew? It's one massive mush, oh how did Gabriel manage to get caught up in all this? All he wanted to do was help Cody Rhodes get back to the main event scene and get his championship back and now he's involved in some mess. Well everything goes to plan, he gets into the title match and then things go the way he wants them to then he can get out before he gets caught up in company warfare. Right now he's a bit sore after the attack but he's okay. He's just going to head straight home, doesn't want to hang around all evening with some of the annoyed superstars and as the backstage workers start doing their thing so away Gabriel, time for the long walk home.

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus has just finished watching the show and what a show it was!. The highlight being Jayson Addair completly destroying Lise Starr in his promo that lasted for quite a long time. You have a great talent for writing promos Mr Smex. This is like the 10th amazing promo you've done here.

Anyway..! Marcus also did a promo, although it was much shorter than Addairs. Marcus just basically talked about Morgan's MCW.com video laughing off his claims that Marcus should back out of the chellange he put out. No chance that was happening and Marcus kept his challenge on. So as long as management agree, Marcus vs Morgan, no rules on Sunday!

More ineresting stuff from the show was also Gabriel Gospel. For multiple reasons. Gospel's Be A Star promo was kinda weird, mainly because it was Gospel doing it. Later in the show, Gospel showed his villanious ways are still with him as he broke the rules using Cody Rhodes' tights to get an unfair advanatge. Tsk tsk Gospel, you have a lot of explaining to do to get yourself out of this one.

Tyler Morgan -/\-
Voice of Insanity

Well Tyler Morgan is currently on a plane back to Detroit. His vacation is finally over he also just watched the show of Afrenaline and finds it funny how he said the Prison Rape thing doesnt happen in Detroit. It's the fear of getting stabbed. Which one dont you get Marcus.... Fear? Or Stabbed? Anyways Tyler is not scared he gave Marcus a chance he actually finds it funny how many tweets he's found saying Marcus is Deaf, Stupid, and Overly Obsessed with Black Men. Tyler has to agree with them he has talked a lot about Black Men. That's kinds creepy and racist that he doesn't say white or Asian. Good thing most of the black people are fans of Tyler. Even though he's a heel, you still got those people who like the bad guys. Morgan Out b*tches!

Another day at the office and a rather bad one for The Empire to say the least as both representatives failed to claim any wins for their team today. Tyson Andrews did good enough to keep himself toe to toe with 3 men at the same time, even laying Aaron Starr out cold with an inverted brainbuster but, just like his partner, Jonny King was clever enough to knock him out of the ring and use his handiwork to his own benefit as he ended up pinning Starr and getting the win. That might be a bad thing considering that all the work the Silent Assassin to win the match for himself didn't help him at the end but at least it highlights his effectiveness on the offensive side of a match, being capable of finishing someone off whenever he needs to but he might need assistance from his partner in order to secure victory. On the other side, things went down as expected to a certain degree for Ian Roberts since he was skeptical about the fact that Lex Lundlow needed two managers with him instead of the conventional single manager, being ganged up by Lundlow and Jeff Hardy until Dynamite, the number one contender for the Atlantic champion, took it upon himself to aid the champion and fight his attackers away. However, it seems that Dynamite's good intentions didn't matched some of his actions in the ring since there were some flaws on his communication with the man he'll fight on Sunday and threw Lundlow towards him when he was about to drill Hardy's head in the mat with a tombstone piledriver, costing themselves the match in the process. Tension is brewing within The Empire, knowing that they have to be way better than what they showcased today in order to fight at their highest level and be victorious at Testament, where it's do or die for all of them for better or for worse.

JoshuaChilds

Live and in Action

That's right. Josh walked through the halls of the MCW arena with a smug grin on his face. He felt good about his promo. He feels like he has really gotten good over the month of being gone. He matured quiet a bit and feels like he can take on the world. He has his duffle bag draped over his shoulder. Josh was in street clothes having no need to be wrestling attire. He made his way to his locker to return his gear to the area. He missed it here. But now he was back. And his sights were set on the Tv Championship belt.

Tbc anyone.

Marcus||Boltonian

Marcus is overly obbessed with Black Men?, You could prbably say that. On Fifa he tends to play with massive strong black men like AKINFENWA for lolz and everyone knows the Legend that is Heskey. Obsession is a bit overboard though don't you think!? Tyler is just upset because he gets raped by big black men in Prison and then gets stabbed like he mentioned. And Morgan is on a Plane? He should join the Mil High club with his big black prison buddies.

Tyler Morgan -/\-
Voice of Insanity

See if Marcus would focus he'd realize that Tyler was in Washington, but he's too busy focused on his black buddies. Why he has an obsession with prison rape who knows, Tyler didn't have a cell mate. He was in one of those single person cells. He got sent there for Vandalism. He remembered back when he destroyed Jason Hunter's car and he decided to press charges and get Tyler arrested. Now maybe Marcus would be the face man he is and not talk about inappropriate things like prison Rape and would find something else that actually made Tyler angry and didn't make Marcus look like a racist.

OT: Welcome Back Voodoo!

Tyler Morgan -/\-
Voice of Insanity

Actually Sarah Cortez doesn't even make Tyler angry, he's learned that she was just a parasite in his life and a low life that is no more, he hardly remembers her. And Prison Rape doesn't offend Tyler because he is straight and knows to keep his back to the the wall. And to bust any face that looks fruity, Aaron Starr deserves a punch to the face. Prison rape sounds like a big stereotype when it comes to Jail. Anyways Tyler Morgan now arriving at the arena would walk in and take a deep breath.... AHHHH time to kick ass!

TBC: anyone

Shocked! Jeff Hardy grabbed a towel and a water bottle as he walked backstage after his win with Double L. Even though he wasn't booked tonight and ended up getting put into a match without any news until the show started, the "Anti Christ" didn't complain about it. He knew that Lex and him had to show these people what Soulles Supremacy was all about. Hardy would then hop up onto a crate backstage reading some tweets and some RAW coverage.

TBC?

JoshuaChilds

Live and in Action

That's right. Josh walked through the halls of the MCW arena with a smug grin on his face. He felt good about his promo. He feels like he has really gotten good over the month of being gone. He matured quiet a bit and feels like he can take on the world. He has his duffle bag draped over his shoulder. Josh was in street clothes having no need to be wrestling attire. He made his way to his locker to return his gear to the area. He missed it here. But now he was back. And his sights were set on the Tv Championship belt.

Tbc anyone.

Jamal "King" James

After a short conversation with Beth,King was back in his lockeroom showering after his loss. Once he stepped out he would began to groom himself. Applying antipersprent and carfully cleaning his face,to stop the nasty hideous acne from coming in. Unlike most of the talent around here King cared about his appearance. He would then change into a tailored Gucci suit and head out his lockeroom the first thing that caught his eye is the returning Josh Childs.....HAHAHA. King would burst out in laughter approaching Josh slowly still laughing.Jamal said while gasping for air.

Wait....you are back?.....please there has to be good reason for this...last time I seen you my boot was connecting with your face...

Shocked! Jeff Hardy grabbed a towel and a water bottle as he walked backstage after his win with Double L. Even though he wasn't booked tonight and ended up getting put into a match without any news until the show started, the "Anti Christ" didn't complain about it. He knew that Lex and him had to show these people what Soulles Supremacy was all about. Hardy would then hop up onto a crate backstage reading some tweets and some RAW coverage.

TBC?

Fresh from having a shower and dressed in casual clothing, Ian Roberts tries to walk his stress away as he roams backstage possibly looking for an explanation as to what happened at Adrenaline a few hours ago. During his little quest of sorts, he eyes Jeff Hardy, one of the men who jumped on him before his scheduled match with Lex Lundlow and decides to stand in front of him with his arms cross and wait to see what he has to say for himself.

Archived