Match Four: Singles Match: Ian Roberts OC: Atlantic NOC

Dynamite vs. Jimmy Dice

Main Event: Triple Threat: Daniel Bryan OC: WHC NOC

Cody Rhodes vs. Jayson Addair vs. Gabriel Gospel

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamal "King" James

King would walk into the arena with a Versace suit. His iPhone would send him an alert,he retrieved his phone then looked to see that the card was up,well King would'nt have to humiliate another peon this Thursday,but his tag partner Jeff Hardy would be in a fatal four way against one member from each team in MCW. Maybe King would be at ringside just to get a closer look at the action,but as of now all King was worried about is getting some orange juice,the royal one was up all night with a fever and a headache. King would head into the land of mystery aka MCW's cafeteria to purchase a bottle of what he hoped was Orange Juice.

J A Y S O N
A D D A I R

So it appears as though tomorrow night on Motorstorm, that Jayson Addair shall be stepping into the Main Event again. This time a Triple Threat, one that has the number one contendership for the World Championship on the line. Against... Gooby Gospel, and Coddles. Fun, it seems. Though clearly in this one, Jayson will be the focus of the Rhodes/Gospel offense. No bother, those two have issues, issues that'll come to the forefront of battle tomorrow night, allowing Jayson to once again knock someone out. Whether it be Gooby or Coddles, one of them is going to wake up Friday with a serious headache.

T H E
M I S F I T

S O R A
A D D A I R

Then we have the Women's Champion, who's planed Proving Grounds match had been bumped up to Motorstorm. Seems random to most, right? Sora versus Sloane, what's the dealio? Well, the other day Sora ventured to the Proving Grounds, where she came across Sloane. Sloane lashed out, angry that the diva trainer, was not always there. Though, she showed it in a rather disrespectful way. Thus this match came about, a chance for Sora to put Sloane in her place, make her understand who the teacher and who the student is. It's gonna be fun.

P S Y C H O
L I C I O U S

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Cody rose his eyebrow once more at the claims of Gabriel Gospel while he was making them, his head pivoting to the side a bit more when he was done with his speech about why he wanted to change and how he became a changed person. "
I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Consider yourself lucky because not many men get a second chance with me. Just ask someone like, say, a Randy Orton or a Ted DiBiase. Once you cross the paths of Cody Rhodes and you get on his bad side, there's almost not a way back. Matter o' fact, I don't think there's ever been a person I played nice with once he or she got on my bad side. That's why you should consider yourself lucky, Gabriel. You're the only one that I believe enough in to give a second chance and I'm trusting my good judgement to give you that second chance. As for you assisting me in once again becoming the MCW World Heavyweight Champion... I still don't see the point in you doing that and I don't see the reasoning behind it. So, I'm gonna decline that offer... respectfully.
" Of course this meant that Cody Rhodes wanted to win the MCW World Heavyweight Championship for a third time by himself, without any help. But that didn't mean that Gabriel Gospel could go against Cody's wishes and assist him in winning the world title in a less than obvious way.

You can't handle the truth!
|
Prestigious

So then the card is up and the boys that are known as Prestigious are seperate at the moment. Aaron is trapped in some kind of time loop until Morgan does something which he can respond to which means that Smiley can't find him anywhere so after a tough decision that must have totally lasted longer than a minute he shrugged his shoulders and pissed off to go look at the card and when he gets there he sees he is indeed booked for the show himself as he finds himself in four way action with himself taking on Jeff Hardy who takes on Storm Parkers who takes on Johnny Perez. So basically it's one half of the four tag teams in MCW trying to prove they're the top team which means Smiley will be able to get some retribution for the fact that he couldn't get it done on Monday when Jamal cheated him out of the win. Alright then he knows who he is facing and the challenge he most overcome. Now he just needs to win and this time he will win, he isn't going to blow it again. No way.

The Hungry Game
|
Gabriel Gospel

Oh that awkward moment when you write a post and then spot the person you're meant to reply to. Damn you internet. And like it was just pointed out, even if Cody doesn't want or need his help it's not like Gabriel is just going to head off and not even touch on the situation anymore. He is quite a stubborn person after all. Stubborn like a mule I believe the saying is.

"
Yeah I understand and thank you, it means a lot to just hear you'll give me a second chance. Most people around here haven't been as welcoming or as kind as you have. Dynamite was just not having any of it when I talked to him and he was refusing to believe anything I said, it really does mean a lot that you can give me this chance and I promise I won't let you down. I'll prove to you I really am a changed mam like I've been saying and it's not just a simple case of being all talk and no action. I'd still really like to try and help you out but if you really want to do it on your own and don't want me to but in then... well I'll do what I can to keep out of it then. But like I said, thank you, thank you. You don't know how much it means to me, especially you of all people who has more reasons than anyone else me thinks to hate me. Thank you and I really, really hope you'll take that title from Bryan. No, scratch that. I know you'll take that title from Bryan. Know it.
"

Gabriel was smiling now, he was a happy Gabriel. Now he and Cody just need to hop in a car, with Jayson popping up at the back and they can all drive away bobbing their heads to 'What is Love?'.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Cody Rhodes respectfully nodded his head at Gabriel Gospel, a sign that he was accepting what Gabriel Gospel said, he was accepting the thank yous and whatnot. What he said about him winning the world title from Daniel Bryan, that was a nice thing to hear. "
That seems to be a popular opinion around these parts these days, I must say. You're not the only one who knows I'll take the MCW World Heavyweight Championship from Daniel Bryan. As for Dynamite... He's a reverse Gabriel Gospel. You're a good man who was acting like a bad man to get to the top. Dynamite? He's a bad man who's acting like a good man to get to the top. Not many people see what I see. The sucking up to the fans, the ass kissing of management... It's all a game for him to get the trust of management so he gets the opportunities and I'll tell you another thing... Oh, hold that thought.
" "The Dashing One" was stopped in mid-sentence by his phone going off, the sound of a text message coming in could be heard coming from his phone and Cody Rhodes decided to check it out, finding the match card for tomorrow's MotorStorm. "
Looks like we're having ourselves a three-way date with Jayson Addair tomorrow night. You, me, Jayson, for the number one contendership of Daniel Bryan's MCW World Heavyweight Championship.
"

[
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
And there it is, in black and blue for the whole world to see; 'Match Four, Singles Match, Ian Roberts On Commentary, MCW Atlantic Championship Number One Contendership; Dynamite vs. Jimmy Dice'. Just looking at it made Dynamite smile. Tomorrow night, Dynamite would have the opportunity to layeth the smacketh downeth on Jimmy Dice, whilst storming him way into the number one contenders spot for the MCW Atlantic Championship, and another pay-per-view match up. As Bart Scott would say...
]

Sit down and shut up
|
Gabriel Gospel

Getting Battle Royale recommended to me on YouTube equals win. See YouTube knows what I like. As does Olav it seems. A bit of Dynamite bashing. It was Dynamite bashing which formed the first ever united front of Cody and Gabriel back in October when the two both felt aggreaved by the way Dynamite won a number one contenders match and then just by his attitude in general. But that's all in the past now as Gabriel had a surprised look on his face. Did you see that one coming?

"
Wow, didn't see that one coming. Okay erm... I guess it does make sense with me and you both beating Daniel and then what Jayson did on Monday but I guess I am still a bit surprised about it. I mean I've already said I don't want the title back at the moment as I know nobody else wants me to have the title back and I didn't even think Jayson was that interested in titles after what he did with the Atlantic title. So, yeah a bit surprising I guess but it should be a good match with three former champions going at it. So all you have to do to get your championship match is to win on Thursday and you're set, you versus Daniel Bryan at Testament I'd imagine. Of course I'm not going to try and stand in your way I just want to put on a good show for the fans but I know Jayson will so you just have to watch out for him then. I know you already know how dangerous he is, how he can turn a match at the drop of a hat, with that Rush of his especially. If he hits that like he did back on Adrenaline it could be all over. Just make sure you come out on top, alright?
"

The PsychoRush is something of a lethal finishing move. Of course it has nothing on the awesome move that is the Revalation but still, nice move.

Marcus||TheseAreOverRated

Marcus has just entered the arena and he sees that a load of workers and a couple of Superstars are checking out the bullitin board, knowing that it is probably the card, he goes over although he can't see. He makes a coughing noise and a few people turn around, when they see Marcus they let him past. Just before he was about to see it, someone yells "Zakk's gonna kick your Arse!" guess Marcus knows his match then. He still checks to confirm though and as the Heckler stated, Marcus would indeed be facing the current Television Champion.

"Perfect" would be what Marcus thinks. He can beat Knight and then show him that he is not above the TV Title and teach him to respect the Gold Marcus has held on two occasions. Marcus then spots that Dynamite will be facing dice for Atlantic contention. Oh hell no, he's tryinhg to beat Marcus to the Grand Slam!

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

"
I will do my best. And I appreciate everything you've said about you wanting me to become the new MCW World Heavyweight Champion and beating Daniel Bryan for it. But with this number one contendership match we're having tomorrow night at MotorStorm with Jayson Addair, I don't want anyone to hand me anything. Jayson Addair says he doesn't want to be champion, but if he really meant that, he wouldn't have allowed himself to get booked in this number one contendership match. And I know you said you don't want to become the world champion yet, probably because you want everyone to accept the new you, the changed you... But this doesn't mean that I want you to go out of your way to make sure you don't win this match or make sure that I do win this match because you want to make things up to me for all the things that happened in the past. You fight your own battle...Understood?
" Easy as pie. Cody Rhodes doesn't want to be handed anything. Not this number one contendership and not the MCW World Heavyweight Championship. Especially not because it's Gabriel Gospel, that would just make Cody look bad.

No lube
|
Gabriel Gospel

Yes Mum. God Cody, you don't need to tell Gabriel what to do anymore he's twenty nine now he doesn't need you trying to control his life. I'm out of here. If you need me I'll be over at Lisa's. No she's just a friend, I don't need you asking where I am all the time I don't ask where you are all the time. Leave me alone. I'm gonna go write some dark poetry and cut myself in my room while making stupid Facebook updates. But apart from my ranting Gabriel is taking this all in which should be clear as he's nodding his head. Oh yeah.

"
Yeah I understand, I guess it would be a bit cheap if I sort of just let you win the match like some sort of figner poke of doom thing. Jayson is going to go for the win, that's for sure. Me I'll.... I'll just make sure the fans are entertained, they're the ones who spend their money to see us after all and stuff like that I wouldn't want to let them down. Going for the title I'd rather wait until they decide they want me as their champion rather than just taking it into my own hands but then again I guess it is in my hands in a way. Well I guess it isn't the most comfortable position but no, it'll be fine and I'm going to go for it don't worry, I'll be wrestling on Thursday don't you worry about that. I may be a changed man but I'm still an MCW superstar.
"

At this point I should also say sometimes I get too carried away with my meaningless filler. You may have noticed.

EVE TORRES
?
THE HELLACIOUS HEARTBREAKER

[
After reading the matchcard and realising that she won't be competing tomorrow night, Eve Torres continued down the hallways with a small frown spread across her face. Great. First, she faced a loss to Lise. Now, she's not even competing
]

offtopic;
if anyone would like to collab on a promo or something, send me a pm.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Thankfully I read the bottom description first so I knew not to read the first part of the description of the post. "
If you're a MCW superstar, you won't take it easy tomorrow. Not on me and definitely not on Jayson Addair. Every MCW superstar in this company would want a shot at the MCW World Heavyweight Championship and you've got a chance to get a shot at the MCW World Heavyweight Championship. Even if you're saying you're not sure if the fans will want you to get a world title shot, you shouldn't think about them. You're a changed man, that's great, but this is a dog eat dog company and if you take your foot off the gas, you'll get passed until you're at the bottom of the totem pole. I want you to do me a favour and try to win that match as much as me and Jayson.
"

Not missing much
|
Gabriel Gospel

To be honest I reckon if you didn't read anything but the text I have in color you wouldn't be missing much unless you want to read my video game opinions, off topic ramblings or my art of trolling techniques. If you're reading this by the way SnT I loved your remarks on the SS promo on Adrenaline. Top quality banter.

"
Yeah I guess you're right. Yeah you are right. I guess if I still want to be a top superstar around here I need to be at my best and I need to go out to win. It's not enough to just say I'm a changed man I also need to try and win to, to try and be the best. There is no real point changing my style if I'm going to suffer for it. I'm sure I can prove myself and still stay near the top as well, still stay in that main event scene. Yeah I'm really glad I talked to you I must confess I didn't know how it was going to go and I was really expecting the worst but this has been a really good chat, really helpful. Thanks a lot Cody, for everything you've said and for being so kind as well. Not everyone would do what you did. You're a really great guy. Lise is lucky to have found a man like you.
"

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! We could have been so happy together.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Was Cody Rhodes talking to Gabriel Gospel or Aaron Starr? "
Don't mention it. I'm a good guy myself. There's the difference between myself and Dynamite. He's not a good guy and therefore he can't accept and realise that you really are a changed man. I trust my good judgement enough to grant you a second chance and from the looks of things you're taking this second chance with both hands. Take my advice and don't let it slip through your fingers. The present is vital for the changed man Gabriel Gospel. You won me over, but I'm only the tip of the iceberg. You've got an entire MCW Universe to win over. I suggest you get to work on that. I'll be getting to work for tomorrow night's main event. I'll see you out there. Nice talking to you.
" Cody Rhodes flashed a sincere friendly smile at Gabriel Gospel and gave him a pat on the arm on his way past him as he started to walk back to his locker room. Before his training later on, Cody wants some R and R with Lise Starr. That rhymes.

[
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
Gabriel Gospel - chief bullshitter. You can believe him if you want to, Cody; but when Gabriel Gospel's true colours shine through, you'll feel and idiot for ever having believed him. Fortunately, Dynamite can see past the face that Gabriel Gospel is conning people with, but he can't persuade everyone to not believe Gabriel, because he just doesn't have the time. Right now, Dynamite is in the gym, preparing for his match with Jimmy Dice tomorrow night. Dynamite CAN'T WAIT for it!
]

Winning it all with Charlton
|
Alice Heart

So Alice saw the card for the show and saw that she isn't actually booked this week as instead, in what must be called a surprising booking, we see Sora taking on the Proving Ground Venus Champion, there version of the Women's Championship, Solane. Is that how you spell it? I could go and look it up but where would the fun be in that? Well then Alice doesn't have a match this week so she doesn't have to go and train, instead she's just going to go to somewhere to lounge around and play some video games. Video games are a lot of fun after all and they're a great way to spend time. She's already bought some games earlier, well pre-ordered them, and now she just has to wait for them to come out. There has been the usual Summer drought going on which is slowly fading away now that Darksiders 2 and Sleeping Dogs is out but there is still a long way to go until November. Halo 4 anyone?

D
ANIEL
B
RYAN

'when your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone...'

Yup, the card is up, but that's not the ground-breaking news. The ground-breaking news is... the World Heavyweight Champion isn't booked! For the first time in the longest while by human mind standards, Daniel Bryan will not be competing on an MCW show; however, he has to be there... and he will be. The Main Event of the night is of the utmost interest to him, as it is a Triple Threat Match, with the number one contendership to his World Championship, featuring three guys Daniel has had quite a history with: Jayson Addair, Cody Rhodes, and Gabriel Gospel. Daniel is forced into joining the middle one's overweight father, and the tool known as Dave Prazack, on commentary for the aforementioned match. What that means is, by the end of tomorrow night, Daniel would be entirely familiar with the identity of his first challenger; his opponent at Testament. Daniel has faced each of these three guys before, and he has beaten each of them before, but the 'vice versa' side of the story is just as true. So, needless to day, it'll be an interesting match among the three 'second fiddle' combatants, and whoever wins the all-important bout will be destined to have a much-anticipated date with the current World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan, just ten nights hence.

Marcus||q

Marcus has now settled down and has started preparing for his match with Zakk Knight tommorow night. A win over the TV Champion could go far so we'll see, anyway he's on his way to the training arena.

tbc?

Fine
|
Gabriel Gospel

Ah yes a fine chat with a fine gentlemen, that's how Gabriel would describe his discussion with Cody Rhodes. It was a fine chat indeed. So now that Gabriel has finished that discussion he can now move on to finer things. He goes to the board to check the show, not for his own match as he already knows what is going on there but for the sake of the rest of the card to see who else will be competing as he simply doesn't just want to let the rest of the show pass him by, he wants to be in the loop with everything that is going on. It would be rude to ignore most of the card. Very selfish it would be. Very selfish indeed. Now Gabriel has checked that out he feels like going for a breath of fresh air so out into the surronding area it is for a plesant stroll around, taking in the fresh air. Maybe Daniel should go sometime, help clear his head and calm him down so he doesn't keep thinking up weird deluded thoughts about his opponents. Second fiddle? Nice joke.

The matchcard for Thursday's Motorstorm event has been revealed and it seems that The Empire will go through a re-do of what they tried to do on Monday at Adrenaline although there are some differences this time around. While Ian Roberts is sent to the commentary table and Johnny Pérez has to fend on his own once again, there are some small details that make both situations a bit more interesting than before. The Atlantic champion offered some of his knowledge at Adrenaline during a tag team match that ended up being a 2 on 1 handicap match but now he returns to the commentary table to talk about a match that affects him directly as he's assigned to commentate on the Dynamite/Jimmy Dice match where the winner gets a shot at his title. Both men have some history with the Oxonian and both men would be a good match-up for the champion but now all that can be done is watch the match unfold in front of him and see who will end up fighting him for the Atlantic title on September 16.

On the other side, Johnny Pérez returns to action after what happened on Monday with Storm Parker and he gets to put his hands on him again but he'll have some company as Jeff Hardy and Mr. Smiley will join the fray in a fatal 4 way, making things more challenging than they should be as far as getting even with one half of the tag team champions is concerned. It might be a bad idea to focus on just one guy while there are two other men waiting for an opportunity to screw one's plans and win the match for their team but getting hit below the belt and then smacked in the head with a microphone will blur someone's judgment and, besides, defeating the one who carries the gold would be a good statement to make on the way to get himself and his team some notoriety. With similar situations awaiting them at Motorstorm, two thirds of The Empire would like to change a few things this time around , let their presence be known inside and outside the ring and leave people on notice that what lies ahead of them won't be easy for them to overcome if they end up going their way.

Marcus||q

Marcus has now settled down and has started preparing for his match with Zakk Knight tommorow night. A win over the TV Champion could go far so we'll see, anyway he's on his way to the training arena.

tbc?

bp

That 3rd page is epic. Love that you've got pics for all the places.

Jamal "King" James

King would be laying in his lockeroom on his Mac book. He would be reading up on Dwight Howard's meeting with Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Apparently D12 was in tears,wow he really is a man child. King was still burning a low fever,with the addition of headaches and a scratchy throat. He would do his best to keep himself hydrated drinking combinations of water and Gatorade. Hopefully whatever this bug is it would blow over Soulless Supremacy needed every member to be dominate in MCW.

Archived