MCWrestling

iSmex.

SORA ~
#Winning

"
Whoa... shocked. I always thought you was on TeamLise Mike, guess not. But come on... Alice? Really? She was brought in just to hold Lise back. She has no chemistry in the ring, it's like watching a dog chasing his tail. ....she certainly has the dog look down
". Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn. "
And sure, throwing a few punches yourself would be nice but, it's only a few days till you can do whatever you want. They were trying to single Jay out in that match. Gospel fears you
".

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to take that as a shoot....
|
Aaron Starr & Mr. Smiley

Back from the canteen Aaron and Smiles are back on the move as they roam the halls looking for new and exciting things to do between me playing Minecraft because my friend closed his world so he could eat. What a testicle. Aaron and Smiley are doing what they usually do which is converse with the backstage team so that Aaron can try and pick up some gossip when he gets news that apparently Morgan was acting really weird last night and apparently attacked that Jamal guy after Adrenaline. Well if there is gossip going around this is certainly it this is some juicy stuff right here and something the P have got to remember. Seems that Aaron might have done something to Aaron, does he really hate dancing that much? What a baby.

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes

Team Lise? No, no...NO, no, you see, you...complete me!

Mike said now dressed as the Joker

Never underestimate, everytime I have I've been proved wrong. I didn't underestimate Gospel going into the match at Meltdown, and I got the World Title because of it, and I don't plan on underestimating him at Revolution and lose it. Gospel needs to quit fearing, he needs to quit thinking full stop. Because his words only take him so far...he needs to act.

SORA ~
#Winning

"
Well I got a text from Jay earlier so, expect a pissed off Gospel too
". I think that was what Gospel got out of that conversation; the ability to be pissed off. "
And you are right, about not underestimating an opponent. Doesn't hurt to make them think you do though, makes them feel that more confident. Making the win over them that much sweeter
".

Tyler Morgan -/\- Voice of Insanity

Tyler Morgan was applying the Guillotine Crossface onthe trainer, when it happened again. The voice speaker to him.

"Finish Him!"

Tyler Morgan at first shook his head then overpowered by the Insanity. He squeezed as hard as he could the trainer tapped out.

"Don't Release."

Tyler Morgan continued the hold and yelled out.

"I'm So Sorry!"

The trainer passed out as a bunch of trainers shoved Tyler off of him. The trainer was completely out cold. They all looked at him. He ran his hands through his hair. And shook his head. He was going mad again. It was happening again. He ran out of the gym accidentally knocking down some people along the way.

TBC:

D A N I E L
B R Y A N
t h e
u n c r o w n e d
c h a m p i o n
Daniel Bryan now aimlessly struts around the arena, with the most defiant and arrogant of smirks lit up on his face; most appropriate to go with the current roll he's on. The emptiness and lack of life apparent in the building also happens to create the perfect atmosphere for his 'It's all about me attitude'. But soon, five days to be precise, it will, indeed, be all about him. His second pay-per-view title match and his third overall, the saying 'Third time's the charm' is further boosting up his already burning confidence of coming out victorious Sunday. With so many different sides to spot, how can't he? Not possible. He will come out on top, and once he hoists the Atlantic Championship high above his shoulder, it will be a sight for everybody to cherish forever - most especially for Daniel, himself.

I'm a maniac, maniac, on the floor. And I'm dancing like I've never danced before

TBC:

That will do
|
Aaron Starr & Mr. Smiley

So off the back of hearing that apparently TyMo had gone sick last night after his shock loss to Josh Childs thank to Aaron Starr's audition tape for America's Got Talent the pair of Aaron and Smiles are walking through the halls when they see Morgan looking distressed running down the halls away from what looks like something of a commotion, Aaron trying to call out to TyMo waving his hands around as he was running straight at them.

"
Woh woh hey big guy back it up, slow down, slow down!
"

Well he didn't want to do his best skittles impression, and not the taste the rainbow type.

Mike raised his finger to make a point, but then thought it over and shrugged his shoulders.

Can't argue with that...Poor Gobby, pissed off, fearful, shame that Alice got kicked out of his little group cause he needs comfort that guy. Although I'm sure he could ask Aaron and his no selling t shirts. Boy I tell ya', trying to get them off the stand is the work. I've had to pay SOMEONE ELSE to take it at one point.

You thought right
|
Gabriel Gospel

Please when has Gabriel ever been pissed off? Oh well I guess there was that time earlier when he was being trolled by Jayson and he flew into a mad rage at him because he was insulting him, and other times too but Gabriel is a calm and collected person he does not allow emotions to cloud his judgement he is a professional, that is why he is a two time champion and what makes him a Wrestling God the fact that in the end above everything else he knows how to get the job done, nobody can stop him he's just too good and that is why come Revolution Mike will not be able to stop him either. Mike can hang around now and enjoy his last few days as champion but when MCW goes back to Canada it will be Gabriel coming back as the champion, he can guarantee that. No ifs, no buts.

Josh Childs

marshall-marshall-marshall_315x400.jpg?t=1248580995

Bio: Josh Childs, born and raised in Tampa, Florida. Grew up watching wrestling. As he got older and watching the techniques of wrestling of Triple H. He said to himself "I could do that" thus starting his debut in a small wrestling Federation. Soon after, he earned the name the Upsetter, he was contacted by his favorite wrestler, Triple H. Triple H said that he had seen him wrestle and said that "Josh Childs has talent". After that Josh Childs trained under Triple H for 4 years. Now he hopes to take MCW by Storm.

Ring Name: Josh Childs

Nicknames: The Upsetter

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 255

Hometown: Tampa, Florida

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: First Starting in Wrestling, he was never the favorite in any match. But somehow managed to pull an upsetting victory. Earning him the name The Upsetter.

Attire: Royal Blue Trunks, with the words "The Upsetter" written in black along the back. Black and blue knee and elbow pads and black and blue boots.

Allies:

Trained By: Triple H

Theme: "Breath" by Breaking Benjamin

[/media]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xzgOrsgV5yw[/media]

Entrance Discription:

Entrance song starts to play, 5 seconds into the song sparks fall from the top of the stage. Josh Childs slowly walks through the sparks. At 15 seconds of the song. Fireworks from the ramp go off. And Josh Childs slowly walks into the ring. And awaits for his opponent.

Finishing Moves:

- Final Upset (Reverse Wasteland)

- Down and Out (Alabama Slam)

Signatures:

- Spinebuster

- Flying Elbow (Springboard Flying Elbow)

Common Moves:

-DDTs

-Bulldogs

-Big Boot

-Clotheslines

-Suplexes

-Superplex

-Elbow Drops

-Corner Crossbody

-Sleeper Hold

Signature Weapon: Crowbar

Titles:

Signed: Voodoo

SORA ~
#Winning

"
Really? Well, I suppose nonody wants to be seen wearing one after buying a lovely Sor-La one, hmm?
". Oh yes, there is a plug right. Get your Sor-La tee's while you can people!. "
I suppose I should say 'good luck' but, you clearly don't need it from the looks of things. Should be an easy night, for both of us
". #StatementsAreSoMainstreamNow

We make our own luck, and the talents of yours and mine will be there to make sure we leave with the gold...but a kiss for luck still wouldn't hurt...

Mike said, as a few seconds passed before Mike turned from a smile back to normal.

Ok tried and failed, better than not trying. Guess I'll see ya at Revo.

Mike said, returning to a smile again as he passed Sora.

SORA ~
#Winning

"
Laters!
". Sora would call out to Mike before heading off with a bright smile spread across her face, good talk. She now made her way through the halls, back towards her locker room whilst also sending out a few texts to Lara. See what she was up to.

Getting some help from the MCW backstage crew,Jeff Hardy grabs a few things from his old locker-room to be put into his new one due to some renovations.

@WICKEDINSANEHARDY

Looks like the good o'le crazed one is moving on up.

JohnMorrison could be found in the parking lot also grabbing the last bit of things from his old locker-room.

@THEREALJOHNMORRISON

The "Shaman of Sexy" is back on the market ladies. I felt that it was time to break away from somethings(if you know what I mean). I wish her the best in whatever she does.

TBC for both?

Tyler Morgan stopped walking and turned his whole body quickly to look at Starr. He got extremely angry. This was the man who had interfered with his match causing Josh Childs to win. The voice then started to take over causing Tyler to go berserk.

"Listen, I don't know what the hell you thought you were doing but you made a big mistake last night. Distracting me and causing me to lose. Bad thing for you boy.... In fact your no boy..... Your a freaking transvestite!"

ZAKK NIGHT | 'THE EPIC ONE'

Ryan-Reynolds.jpg

NAME

Zachary Nigel

RING NAME

Zakk Night

HOMETOWN

Detroit, Michigan

HEIGHT

6' 1"

WEIGHT

235 lbs.

DISPOSITION

Face

GIMMICK

"Born Again": saw through his former heel ways and wants to be a better person.

FINISHING MOVES

Turning of the Night {Twisting Reverse DDT}

Nightwing {Anaconda Vice}

SIGNATURE MOVES

Nightfall {Frog Splash}

Whisper in the Dark {Reverse STO}

ENEMIES

Ian Roberts

Jamal "King James

The Miz

Charlie Nash

ALLIES

Eve Torres

THEME SONG

"Infected" by 12 Stones

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

1x NEW Professional Champion

1x FLOW Heavyweight Champion

1x UWA Ladder Match Champion

1x AKW Phoenix Champion

1x WCW Elite Champion

1x AKW Undisputed Champion

1x MCW Television Champion

1x WCW World Heavyweight Champion

SIGNED

Jones

After what happened at Adrenaline, or the lack thereof in his his particular case, Ian Roberts can be found watching last night's broadcast again at the production booth to try to find some logic on the events that went down last night. Yesterday was just like another fight day, going to the gym and spar for a bit, watch old tapes as research and get oneself in good enough shape to compete, even being dressed for the occasion as the Englishman was already on his wrestling gear and waiting for his match to be up but then the unexpected happened. Zakk Night went out to the stage first, possibly to address something before his match with Ian since they haven't talked to each other since Friday night and taking advantage of going first to not have time limitations on his speech but then one guy came out, then 2, then 3 and the one man Zakk Night was meant to face in the ring never got to go outside and fight The Epic One as planned. Avram Shalom went to the ring and pretty much shut the already scheduled match between Roberts and Night down, booking another match on the fly and, while that have benefited Zakk since he got his point across with the TV champion, the Englishman was shut down and told to take the remainder of the night off. Maybe Zakk Night didn't changed as much as the Englishman thought he did as he "accidentally" got himself in another match and leaving his scheduled opponent hanging dry in a match that could have been his chance to take Zakk's momentum and use it for his own. With no events left between now and Revolution, Ian Roberts has no other option but to do what he has been doing for the last 6 months: adapt to the changing enviroment and fight his way out of momentum slumps and show that he's not someone to overlook, having the chance to break the never ending cycle of being the hypothetical bridesmaid but not the bride on Sunday, going all the way and finally receiving the glory that has evaded him for so long.

I won my first award!
|
Aaron Starr & Mr. Smiley

Aaron would wave his hands as TyMo was getting angry, damn did he have Roid rage or something? He has got to get off the juice.

"
Hey darling don't get snippy at me just because you got in deeper than you can handle, you don't wanna get burned you stay out of the fire. You may be mean but I'm fabulous and I will scratch out your eyes. Oh yeah kitten got claws I bet you didn't expect that did you? You don't know what I can do I'm not a Tag Team Champion just because of my handsome good looks, great body and great dress sense I got it because I know how to handle myself, oh yeah you don't know who you're dealing with I had you beat and all I had to do is dance, beat that pal and maybe next time you'll be able to beat us but until then better luck next time, you already been beat. Burned.
"

Aaron would lick his finger and make a smoldering noise. Oh yeah!

SORA ~
Exit Light! Enter Night! Take My Hand! Were Off to Never Never Land!

Well that was certainly a nice chit chat with Mike 'the mouth' Stokes. Sora had by now returned to her locker room. It seems Jayson had popped out to pick up a few beers, so for the time being; Sora had the locker room to herself. Well, she decided to simply sit across the couch on her laptop, talking to her sisters over Skype. Yes, that'll do nicely.

Tyler Morgan stared at Aaron Starr as if they were having a staring contest. He then smirked. In a confusing way that Aaron wouldn't understand.

please..... Darling..... If you think that your getting on my nerves then your wrong, because once I beat you and take those titles off your hands. Then I will have no use talking to you. You will be out of my hands for ever."

Tyler Morgan laughed out loud.

'the devil himself'

SHAWNHUNTER

Shawn had spent most of the day at his home in residential home in Detroit, so he had eventually decided to make his arrival back to the Motor City Wrestling arena a few hours ago. The date July 15th is weighing in the back of his mind, and quite frankly, he was really eager to finally put an end to Dynamite - something that he failed at accomplishing last month at Meltdown in Chicago. Dynamite doesn't seem to be phased or even the least bit intimidated by Shawn's words and threats to permanently put him on the shelves, thinking that Shawn's ramblings thus far within the past two months have proven that he is all bark and no bite. Little does Dynamite know, challenging Shawn Hunter to a Street Fight at Revolution is like signing himself up for career suicide.

ZAKK NIGHT |
'THE EPIC ONE'

With Revolution just five days away now, it was time for some serious work out sessions. Zakk wanted to be at the peak of his condition, which while it's hard to improve on being a professional wrestler fitness wise, getting into somehow even better shape never hurt anybody. On Adrenaline last night, Zakk Night pinned the Miz to win a tag team match where Zakk teamed with former World title contender Dynamite, and Miz tagged with the insane Shawn Hunter. Oops...Shawn doesn't like to be called bipolar. Regardless, on his way to the weight room, Zakk had multiple thoughts on his mind, focused intensely on the fatal four way MCW Television title match Sunday.

tbc? (preferably not by an opponent)

Archived