CM Punk vs John Cena Summerslam 2011 Title for title match Kevin Nash Returns! A successful Cash In! WWE12 Match! Rate

jalex8149

Did I not see this same video 2 minutes ago on another thread?

I don't think so... i just posted it...

just uploaded it about 10 minutes ago so unless someone found my video and is using it... it's not theirs...

I posted it on twitter... the only other place you should have seen it posted

just uploaded it about 10 minutes ago so unless someone found my video and is using it... it's not theirs...

Nope you posted it in the best match you've ever had thread, unless it was a misunderstanding

Nope you posted it in the best match you've ever had thread, unless it was a misunderstanding

EDIT: Yeah I did that was the version I did like right after wwe12 came out... This one is the reupped version

That's very good mate. :cool:

Between my Universe and you're match replicas, we could get more people interested in WWE 12. :lol:

yeah i'm really trying to!

Even whenever i stream on Jtv, i have lots of people getting interested.. even if its mainly cause i'm doing stuff with the hacked trons etc.. but yeah i just want people to know that the game can be enjoyable, certain stuff is bad, but not the majority... of course cc is bad 70% of the time, AI could be improved we need more moves... but if i can create great moments like this? and the stuff you do as well, it couldn't be that bad LOL

Archived