Hghlndr1037's CAW Topic - PAC preview with cap card pics 07.31.2012

Hghlndr1037

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE lower the saturation on that TV card! I'd also knock the brightness up a few notches. Reminds me of how bright you used to have it on the PS2..... it used to hurt to look at for longer than 2 secs!

You would not be the first person to look at one of my CAWs and scream, "My eyes! My eyes!!". In the future, I recommend viewing my CAWs using this method:

http://www.eclipse.o...eb/pinhole.html

Third attire added for PAC. Still looking for pics or video of his black/white tights attire. Any thoughts on the current ones?

wwe12pacattireyellowand.jpgwwe12pacjunctionthreeat.jpgwwe12pacworld1internati.jpg

wwe12roodeoriginalface0.jpg

This was the original skin choice using the beard from Gamevolt's CAW.

wwe12roode1stupdate0731.jpg

The first change was a different skin choice & making the beard from scratch. All the facial morphing is the same as the first as well as the detail designs.

wwe12roode1stupdate0731.jpg

The first change was a different skin choice & making the beard from scratch. All the facial morphing is the same as the first as well as the detail designs.

This is more like it! MUCH better this way. Try lowering the height on the head, or even lowering the height on the cranium.

wwe12roodeface208012012.jpgwwe12roodeattire1080120.jpgwwe12roodeentrancepic10.jpgwwe12roodeentrancepic20.jpg

- Added the first hair. I blended in a design because I'm not a fan of the straight across hairline it normally has.

- The attire is not mine. I can't remember what the name on it was when I dl'd it. If anyone recognizes it let me know so I can give them credit. The trunks have the chain link between two wings if that helps.

- Some in game shots. I think it holds up pretty well but let me know what you think.

How's PAC coming along fam? Feel free 2 use my set for him as well... His is 1 of my favorites..

Excellent. I'll add that tonight. For the last attire, I'm going to work on the World-1 logo that's in the diamond shape. It's the black/gold version. As for the face, I feel like I'm still not quite there. I'm not capturing it in the eyes/eyebrows. There's also detailing to the nose & mouth area that should be done. I'm going to work on him more & post an update for feedback.

wwe12roodeface208012012.jpgwwe12roodeattire1080120.jpgwwe12roodeentrancepic10.jpgwwe12roodeentrancepic20.jpg

- Added the first hair. I blended in a design because I'm not a fan of the straight across hairline it normally has.

- The attire is not mine. I can't remember what the name on it was when I dl'd it. If anyone recognizes it let me know so I can give them credit. The trunks have the chain link between two wings if that helps.

- Some in game shots. I think it holds up pretty well but let me know what you think.

Now this i like :cool:

Lookin forward 2 it.. I still cant find an entrance theme for him! I have looked all over the place , and havent found not 1 song that he has used for his entrance. I got 1 more place Imma try..

I put a request in at the DeathValleyDriver message board. I'll let you know if I get a response.

PAC's theme is a remix of this song:

http://youtu.be/ltoSC6fJ4yw

Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Ricochet or Sami Callihan are on CC, Unbreakable made Sami and Ricochett and there is a Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi on live not sure who made those tho but their awesome

Oliber made them.

Any updates with this awesome rendering of PAC? Can't wait for this one to be uploaded. Any chance of getting a Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Ricochet or Sami Callihan from you? Just figured I'd ask. Keep 'em coming. Later.

Sorry. I must have missed this. I haven't had much time lately to work on this. I've only been posting on the board during breaks. The biggest set back is creating the two different World-1 logos I need. I also dl'd a "Best of" compilation from IVP Video to see where I can improve the face. I'm hoping to have time in a day or two to start working on everything.

Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Ricochet or Sami Callihan are on CC, Unbreakable made Sami and Ricochett and there is a Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi on live not sure who made those tho but their awesome

Oliber made them.

Whoops my bad,your right Oliber made them thanks for the help on remembering who made them :cool:

Archived