Hghlndr1037's CAW Topic - PAC preview with cap card pics 07.31.2012

Hghlndr1037

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good!, if you need the theme look in my topic in WWE 12 General Chat :) Gonna do short hair attire?

I'm working on the chain link logo in Paint Tools. I've got the three links sized & shaped but I still need to add some silver/black shading to the design.

The hair is an issue with me. There's two styles I'm debating but each needs paint tool designs to fill in around the ears/side/back of the head. I'm new to this (paint tool) so it's going to be trial & error getting the shapes & color needed to blend those in.

I'll try to have an updated picture with short hair (minus the paint tool designs) in a few days to get more feedback.

Looking good here man, although some of it looks a bit over exaggerated. Lower the eyebrows more, darken his eyes, decrease the angle of his eyes a tad, and I think you should increase the upperline of his jaw a bit. Heres a ref, compare it to your caw.

http://node4.nirvanix.com/polldaddy/polldaddy/images/9f938631fad08e43825e8c6efb36fb92.png

hghlndr1037robertroodeu.jpg

Latest update. Looking for feedback.

?? Oh wait this is how your caw looks right now? Is it not the pic from the first page? Oh my... please go back to your first.

Sorry, but I have to agree with 3lectricity, but keep the nose morphing and maybe keep the same mouth height. The eyes and eybrows, though go back to the original morph. Way too much height and separation between the eyes and eyebrows. Also, the new version looks like the eyes are too open.

Looking good here man, although some of it looks a bit over exaggerated. Lower the eyebrows more, darken his eyes, decrease the angle of his eyes a tad, and I think you should increase the upperline of his jaw a bit. Heres a ref, compare it to your caw.

http://node4.nirvanix.com/polldaddy/polldaddy/images/9f938631fad08e43825e8c6efb36fb92.png

hghlndr1037robertroodeu.jpg

Latest update. Looking for feedback.

?? Oh wait this is how your caw looks right now? Is it not the pic from the first page? Oh my... please go back to your first.

Thanks for the pic. What exactly don't you like about this version? I know the phone makes everything much darker than it is or is it the adjustments to the nose, eyes & eyebrows?

Sorry, but I have to agree with 3lectricity, but keep the nose morphing and maybe keep the same mouth height. The eyes and eybrows, though go back to the original morph. Way too much height and separation between the eyes and eyebrows. Also, the new version looks like the eyes are too open.

I really need a cap card. I actually decreased the size, height & width. I'll make some more adjustments but I'll wait until I can get some quality pics before I post anything more.

I had to log in to tell you that "HOLY SH** BEST PAC CAW EVER!"

I'm not even kidding. GREAT job so far, hell perfect imo.

Thank you. Hopefully I don't muck it up with the attires or detailing to the face.

The eyes look way too feminine to me and the eyebrows stick out like a sore thumb, they're coloured too boldly imo.

Feminine how? Eye choice, eye color, eye shape, looks like he's wearing mascara, change the height? Everything looks darker because of the iPhone camera. I increased the brightness of the TV screen & it doesn't help that much. I'll make more adjustments for newer pics.

On Roode's moveset--- make sure to put the spear in there.. And use the Crossface as a finisher. PAC is looking good, I would shorten his head some-- he's got that alien dome right now.. Good job tho.

On Roode's moveset--- make sure to put the spear in there.. And use the Crossface as a finisher. PAC is looking good, I would shorten his head some-- he's got that alien dome right now.. Good job tho.

OK. I'll make the updates. Yeah, I think shortening the head & jaw height would help this. Maybe drop the height down on the eyes as well.

It does resemble PAC, but i don't get the "holy crap best pac ever" effect bruhman is hyped :cool:

Any suggestions for improving it?

wwe12bobbyroodefaceupda.jpg

This is the last update I did to the face. I'm still trying to work out a decent looking paint tool hairline for this.

wwe12pacface107292012.jpgwwe12pacworld1internati.jpgwwe12pacjunctionthreeat.jpg

Still need to add detail to the face. The World-1 attire needs a paint tool of the actual logo for the back of trunks. I added the Junction Three attire because it's basic but still looks good. I'm going to work on the Yellow/Black attire as well. Does anyone have pics of the Black/White tights he wore? I've seen it on a fan MV but can't find any pics of it yet.

wwe12bobbyroodefaceupda.jpgroodelonghair207132012.jpg

I don't mean to be nitpicky here, but raise the eyes (if possible) back to where they were like in the picture with the hair.

After that is done, try lowering the eyebrows a couple clicks. The eyes x-axis look much better in the picture with the hair. Hope this isn't too critical, just trying to help with how good this CAW is looking.

wwe12bobbyroodefaceupda.jpgroodelonghair207132012.jpg

I don't mean to be nitpicky here, but raise the eyes (if possible) back to where they were like in the picture with the hair.

After that is done, try lowering the eyebrows a couple clicks. The eyes x-axis look much better in the picture with the hair. Hope this isn't too critical, just trying to help with how good this CAW is looking.

No worries. I'm looking for other opinions. I'm new to this CAW Mode so anything that gets this to where it should be is fine by me.

I can't recall the number but the first skin I used was the one with the "V" in the forehead. When I get home I'm going to take pics of all three versions of this CAW. Once they're lined up I think people can get a better idea of what works and what needs to be scrapped.

Archived