Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Nomodder

Goldust by The Nomodder - UPDATE 07/07/12 Second face and attire

This is a very ambitious attempt and it's pretty solid so far, it's such a shame that the no wig in the entrance spoils it big time. However I think the face morph may be slightly too chiseled. Make the laugh lines slightly darker and maybe fatten the cheeks slightly, also try increasing the Y-Axis of the cheeks so they drop a bit and are less noticable, as well as bringing down the Y-Axis of the eyes a little bit.

What about using steiners chain mail?

This is a very ambitious attempt and it's pretty solid so far, it's such a shame that the no wig in the entrance spoils it big time. However I think the face morph may be slightly too chiseled. Make the laugh lines slightly darker and maybe fatten the cheeks slightly, also try increasing the Y-Axis of the cheeks so they drop a bit and are less noticable, as well as bringing down the Y-Axis of the eyes a little bit.

What about using steiners chain mail?

? :huh: what do you mean?

Any layers left to PT a wig?

If it was PT'd it would have to stay on the head during matches as well. Best option is probably Shiek's head gear but that's still way off.

what did you use for the gold skin

here are some refs for other attires

51ut9.jpg

iw501z.jpg

goldust1.jpg

Blue_Meanie_Et_Goldust_01.jpg

Goldust_-_Dustin_Runnels_01.jpg

Goldust_-_Dustin_Runnels_07.jpg

and how do you put logo's on the sleves?

On reflection I think you need to work on the shaping of the face paint on the second attire. Yours looks all pointy whereas it was more smooth and rounded:

22.jpg

@ Spinebuster: I see what you mean, although this is not the paint and the pic I used as reference. (But I seem to have lost mine! :annoy:) But I'll see if I can improve it! :)

PS: I highly doubt, that I will put him a towel or something like that on the head!!

Your Goldust is very good. When I look at it, the model screams 1996 at me.

Its in the works. But I have taken a little break today. I will try and finish it tomorrow.

Its the one he wore against Hunter Hearst Helmsley WM 13.

Would that be 1997? Will you be doing his attire when he wore half paint and half skin?

Would that be 1997? Will you be doing his attire when he wore half paint and half skin?

That would have to go on a separate slot as I believe the skin colour is set to gold.

Sorry, I had a couple of other things to do! I'll be back on it soon! :)

This is amazing, the 2nd attire especially! It looks much better than the crappy in-game model nice work :cool: , Is there any possibility of you covering a Dustin Rhodes slot?

What's the word on this fam? I needs him.. Gonna put him and Booker back 2gether.

I was on a little break, but I'm back on it now. I am currently working on the third attire. Updates soon!

I was on a little break, but I'm back on it now. I am currently working on the third attire. Updates soon!

Very good 2 hear.. Didnt mean 2 bust in the middle of your break! :hqhq: Will you be needing a moveset for him?