Goldust by The Nomodder - UPDATE 07/07/12 Second face and attire

The Nomodder

This is a very ambitious attempt and it's pretty solid so far, it's such a shame that the no wig in the entrance spoils it big time. However I think the face morph may be slightly too chiseled. Make the laugh lines slightly darker and maybe fatten the cheeks slightly, also try increasing the Y-Axis of the cheeks so they drop a bit and are less noticable, as well as bringing down the Y-Axis of the eyes a little bit.

What about using steiners chain mail?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a very ambitious attempt and it's pretty solid so far, it's such a shame that the no wig in the entrance spoils it big time. However I think the face morph may be slightly too chiseled. Make the laugh lines slightly darker and maybe fatten the cheeks slightly, also try increasing the Y-Axis of the cheeks so they drop a bit and are less noticable, as well as bringing down the Y-Axis of the eyes a little bit.

What about using steiners chain mail?

? :huh: what do you mean?

@ Spinebuster: I see what you mean, although this is not the paint and the pic I used as reference. (But I seem to have lost mine! :annoy:) But I'll see if I can improve it! :)

PS: I highly doubt, that I will put him a towel or something like that on the head!!

I was on a little break, but I'm back on it now. I am currently working on the third attire. Updates soon!

Very good 2 hear.. Didnt mean 2 bust in the middle of your break! :hqhq: Will you be needing a moveset for him?

Archived