• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. This project that you've got going on of Ruthless Agresstion Era looks awesome.

I know I'm a PS3 only guy....but there's no rule saying 360'ers & PS3'ers have to be segregated lol. So I'll help you.

Coincidently, I'm in the middle of making Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch & Tomko.

I'll PM you the formulas as to how I've got of them so far.

With my Tomko,.....I prersoanlly can't be bothered to create all his tattoos at the moment.

The call names I've chosen are "Cowboy Lance Gabe", "Trevor Nerd Doc" & "Tom Cole" lol.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/424776-mercury-uploaded/page__p__8597164__hl__+mercury?do=findComment&comment=8597164

I don't have a cap card and the pics are outdated... i reuploaded it last night under SES, mike11940 and mercury. I have an MNM version as well i just dont have any designs on it I can upload it later. I think it's def worth checking out

The in-game pic of Orton looks like it came straight out of SYM. The texture just doesn't look good to me. Batista looks great aside from a few detail things. As far as I can tell the Shelton face needs work. I'll be able to give more detailed suggestions if you get that cap card and get adequate face shots. But keep it up!

Archived