Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I spent 5-10 minutes tweaking this so I guess there is still room for improvement. I think NaNasup:) is right about the waist and eyes.

Just wondering as I dont remember a body form. Did you change any body morphing?

I think I spent 5-10 minutes tweaking this so I guess there is still room for improvement. I think NaNasup:) is right about the waist and eyes.

Just wondering as I dont remember a body form. Did you change any body morphing?

I started from scratch and pm'd it to you with the pics and facial form.

Eagerly anticipating that Randy Orton, there isn't a good legend killer on CC atm. What attires have you got planned? I'd go with;

1) Summerslam 2004 (vs. Benoit, orange/silver)

2) WMXX (vs. Rock/Sock, blue/gold)

3) Rated RKO (emerald/black)

4) VERY late Evolution (Purple/White)

Well I made his 2005 attires which were the black tights with blue/white, red/white, green/white, brown/white logos. But i will most likely make him one of those fill in slots

Just wondering. If I deleted the paint tools already and i used all 10 on the caw. Can I go back, delete one from all layers and add a new one?

Not in-game i'm afraid. Haven't tried it using the 'alternative' method but could be worth a try?

If you don't mind me suggesting, the SvR '07 face textures are probably your best option in regards to your Orton CAW .

Wow! This topic's going a lot faster than I thought it would! Orton looks great but eyebrows could be clearer and hairline could be darkened. It looks great, regardless.

Batista looks absolutely amazing! Best I've seen this year.

I see Chris Maters on the list!! I hope you get him up soon.. I have been looking all over for a good 1.. All the ones I see have decent attires, and horrible faces and morphs. But, with your skills I have great faith..