Thanks, great to be back

Answer 1: I believe Codebreaker! said he made the head and body a tad thinner so to an extent yes.

Answer 2: Morphing and hair coloring wise. The textures and all paint tools have been deleted from my PT's and the layers are all used. Put I would love any suggestions

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okidoki, here are some suggestions. I am sure I read some of them already but I'll post them anyway.

- change the eyetype. Type 1 will do fine. (Right now he looks a little high.)

- reduce the eye depth.

- reduce the jaw height a good number of clicks. Batistas chin isn't very high.

- play around with the ear angles. Can't tell you exactly which one you have to change though.

- increase the nose length.

- increase the brow thickness -

- increase the brow depth

- move the mouth down a little.

- reduce the upperlip width

- reduce the jaw upperline a little

- increase the jaw outline a few clicks

- move his eyes down a little.

- increase the nose height.

- maybe you can accentuate the nasolabial folds even though its a textured face.

http://www.todaysfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Dave-Batista-Clothing-Styles-3.jpg

This picture should help a lot with the jaw, eye and brow morphing.

Regarding the bodymorph. The first thing I notice when I look at Batista is the almost Cardassian like traps area.

The neck of the guy is amazing. I don't think you nailed it yet.

So I would try to work on that.

- add traps height (don't know if it's even called that way)

- add shoulder width

- I think the chest angle needs some work.

- and I think he needs some neck height (is it even the neck "height"? I don't know. I'm sure you know what I mean)

Also is there a way to get the texture of his ears? covered ears is one of the things that turns a wrestler into a caw ;)

I hope my rambling made sense it's pretty late here.

okidoki, here are some suggestions. I am sure I read some of them already but I'll post them anyway.

- change the eyetype. Type 1 will do fine. (Right now he looks a little high.)

- reduce the eye depth.

- reduce the jaw height a good number of clicks. Batistas chin isn't very high.

- play around with the ear angles. Can't tell you exactly which one you have to change though.

- increase the nose length.

- increase the brow thickness -

- increase the brow depth

- move the mouth down a little.

- reduce the upperlip width

- reduce the jaw upperline a little

- increase the jaw outline a few clicks

- move his eyes down a little.

- increase the nose height.

- maybe you can accentuate the nasolabial folds even though its a textured face.

http://www.todaysfas...ng-Styles-3.jpg

This picture should help a lot with the jaw, eye and brow morphing.

Regarding the bodymorph. The first thing I notice when I look at Batista is the almost Cardassian like traps area.

The neck of the guy is amazing. I don't think you nailed it yet.

So I would try to work on that.

- add traps height (don't know if it's even called that way)

- add shoulder width

- I think the chest angle needs some work.

- and I think he needs some neck height (is it even the neck "height"? I don't know. I'm sure you know what I mean)

Also is there a way to get the texture of his ears? covered ears is one of the things that turns a wrestler into a caw ;)

I hope my rambling made sense it's pretty late here.

Ok I understand what you are saying by looking at this ref.

-I CAN delete the paint tool that covers the ears however this is a paint tool that stretches from ear to ear covering a good portion of the neck.

-The eyes as I have seen are probably not the most preferred ones so I will try the others

-BODY MORPHING-This seems to be one of my greatest challenges, the type of body shape that I would like for this caw is the body style he has in Day of Reckoning 2(NGC). The traps are actually set on 100 aswell and height and width I believe.

Thanks alot for the suggestions and I will be taking another look at it with the updates.

Thanks, great to be back

Answer 1: I believe Codebreaker! said he made the head and body a tad thinner so to an extent yes.

Answer 2: Morphing and hair coloring wise. The textures and all paint tools have been deleted from my PT's and the layers are all used. Put I would love any suggestions

No I said my Cap makes it look a lot thinner than it is.

I have put it on XBL I'm just waiting for caps from Codebreaker!. The face is still WIP, as I will most likely be swapping the face layers.

I saw it bro... i tried to Review it after if downloaded it and for some reason my xbox decided it wanted to disconnect from the damned internet... will try to send another one but this to me is def 5 stars!

I have put it on XBL I'm just waiting for caps from Codebreaker!. The face is still WIP, as I will most likely be swapping the face layers.

I saw it bro... i tried to Review it after if downloaded it and for some reason my xbox decided it wanted to disconnect from the damned internet... will try to send another one but this to me is def 5 stars!

The Orton or one of the Batista sets sir?

The Orton or one of the Batista sets sir?

Batista... I managed to DL him, but i used view first so i could view the attires and stuff up close.. then my xbox disconnected lol

i'm going to attempt to get back there today def giving u 5 stars ... glad to see you're back!

Look a million times better. I'm actually looking forward to DLing this and might even try to make an Evolution Randy Orton to go with it. I still see the same problem with the hair though. I'm not sure what you could really do , but a fully texture hair could work ? I'm not completely turning down that Buzzcut hair made from , logos ? but as of now it looks a little odd.

This is without a doubt the best Batista CAW I've ever seen. Looks spot-on. All it needs is a little more blending with the texture and the hair. Although this does remind me of NL's Batistamania video :P anyone seen that?

Archived