As usual, the age thing...wow...interesting that always comes up..guess some have a personal issue getting criticism and plainly getting out cawed by an "old man" (I'm only 34 btw...but what does age have to do with anything...news flash, one of the hot chicks in True Blood is a gamer, Vin Deisel is a gamer, and older than me...get over it already). Yeah, Im not a high scholol or college kid anymore, does that mean I can't enjoy games? I do however, have a family...wife for over 11 years, two kids, a job in IT...you know, a real life.

@Big Pete...simply put...I didn't "diss your Austin"..I pointed out something you didn't..."looks similar to Austin" doesn't mean it's Austin. In real life, Todd in WWT has a big similarity to Austin (lack of eyebrows, same goatee, bald, raspy voice as well....however, if your CAW looks more like him than Austin, have you tried looking at what distinuishes them apart (eyebrows angle, closeness of the eyebrow to the eye, jaw and cheek structure, nose shaping, eye position on the face....that's what I was clueing you in on...guess you aren't too bright to realize the point I was making. IN the end, though, you still had Todd more than you did Steve.

@Von...I simply pointed Brock out as it was what was being discussed and I'm agreeing with Ravenos on the PT thing...notice, who tweaked his (me and STG..you'll see ours further in his topic)....I didn't feel the need to "make my own"...I saw a good direction at him, I used it and worked with it willingly as a tweak up with his approval, then me and STG went further to work together to join ideas. I didn't try and beg him for his PT's...and I definitely didn't put out a Brock with a samoan face skin either. That in itself, I'm honestly shocked you would have chosen with your background in this stuff...and what maker would I be if I didn't say something...it's supposed to be Brock not Rock.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Not too bright" fair enough.

Not being an insult, more or less saying you didn't easily notice how they alone IRL look similar, so to start figuring out why your CAW looked more like one than the other and tweak those points. Someone who just sees it as a "diss" isn't being too open in their thinking, or bright more or less.

Ummm maybe if u check the first page you'll see I did now. And I'm sick of the way you guys try to hold us down. Its seems like I can never get a good job or anything from you "upper cawsmen". The only time you decide to reawlly comment is when you try to bring me down. No positivity have you brought to me in this topic. And I honestly don't care how old you are, I'm 16 so I'm not about to go back and forth with you on this. Just know you discourage me to do this.

Then do your own work and get it yourself. Lead, don't follow the "other guy that's making him". If you wanted different, why use his stuff? Can't answer that for AJ either, huh?

But earlier in the post you said that the textures were open to the public...I didn't see the need to get the same PT files he had fixed already fixed again. Also I did do something different on many of these. Hell I'm making caws that people rarely make and even different attires for them. Your tryna make me such a bad guy because I simply asked for the PT File he already had fixed? I already had my PT partner Dez Holly working on a Face texture for mines specifically.

Hell be different? Look at what makes my caws different from slap on textures. Some textures were custom but still at least 30 layers of detailing over the textures. That is being different, unlike just expecting a texture to do all of the work. The textures are mainly used for the skin coloring, cheeks, and eyebrows as I wind up making custom lips, nose, and do alot of detailing around the eyes in game.

.I didn't see the need to get the same PT files he had fixed already fixed again.

Cause his textures have some color issues with a very pasty Sheamus skin it matches (mentioned in his topic), and there were several complaints about his being "pixelated" as well (though to be honest, understandable on Brock a bit IMO, especially if going for current with the MMA shorts). ;) Grabbing your own copy of the actual texture and making sure you don't have the same issues (which would require you to be out of the game and not grabbing from CC) would ensure yours doesn't have the same issues.

I'm not making you to be the bad guy, btw, I'm making you accountable for your own work and the effort it takes to do it....that includes getting your own copies of the textures and doing your own color editing to them as needed, not just grabbing someone's "already fixed" ones that could be off. Pride in your own work, my friend, pride.

FYI:

iqj7yw.jpg

wolf maybe u should try bieng like i c potential suggestions then at the moment it kinda resembles this guy or somthing so it doesnt seem condesending because if ur like me u wake up in the am se some one dissed ur caw slightly dont finish reading and blam. help from some one like u could be helpful to new caw makers because i just started this year and had to teach my self to get better it took me along time to get it an personally im sill not great and some one like u could be really helpful because u know how the shit wrks

yeah, I know what you are complaining about, I've lived in CAWing since SVR1....and I got better due to it too...and people can say I've also not taken lightly to some comments. To be honest, I dont have enough time to teach everyone everything while also saying it in the way that fits your personality person by person....Zurick and I put out a guide for CAWing....so did D. Those will give starter pointers.

But in the end, I am an honest person and I say things how I do...if I see one guy over another, I'm not dissing you by saying so. That's just how you chose to take it. Like in Big Pete's topic...seeing that guy means he is on the right path, but there's some things that he did on it that went off path and make it look more like someone else. Kinda like you could make a Lita resemble Lisa Marie Pressley if you aren't careful....or even a Goldberg look like Austin. But I am who I am and I post how I post. The better you know me, the better you know how to take it. I shouldn't need to change who I am or what I think to make you feel better about the CAW...then I'd be lying to your face. You'd rather me lie? Cause it won't come to you any easier if I go in the topic and make about 15-20+ suggestion pointers after every noob or non-maker said "awesome CAW". One's head would still take that as a diss potentially...trust me, I've seen it happen.

I respect that but since your here now Wolfie what do you think about the others?

OK,

Edge...something in the eye area seems off (detailing wise more than anything...lack of eyebags being one) and head looks too elongated.

Angle looks quite nice, but the nose designs need some reworking (his has a bit more of a traingular look in the shading over straight lined down the bridge)...

Christian...something either in the skin or morph really has never sat well with me...looks like a constipated and rougher/older Christian.

Batista looks good, just squish the overall head more (widen it IMO, as it looks skinny in the full body shot), and less forehead height, then a tad less eye height and up the eye angle a slight bit more.

Masters I like as well.

Orton, mouth shaping looks odd.

Shelton, skin seems splotchy, especially near the forehead and cheek regions.

Don't see Bischoff in the one you have at all to be honest (looks more like a half done Shane O' Mac to me...there is where you have to know me to understand that comment....not a diss, it's just if you posted that shot and said "gues who" I think me and several others would say Shane and not Bischoff).

rest I'd have to compare to refs...but I can say the Super Crazy looks a bit too causcasian for my taste.

Archived