Steven Regal wip. Collab on Heath Slater with Ravenos on 13th page Uploaded. Sonjay Dutt Uploaded.

Big Pete

All this stuff is looking good, Big Pete. Your morphing is very, very impressive as always.

In the meantime, anyone with Slater attire refs-- toss 'em up. I've started tinkering, but surprisingly, it's hard to get really good pics of a quasi-jobber's full attire. :)

I might have to resort to looking for a match and shot by shot screen capping.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonjay looks awesome!

Could you create a moonsault double footstomp ingame?

All this stuff is looking good, Big Pete. Your morphing is very, very impressive as always.

In the meantime, anyone with Slater attire refs-- toss 'em up. I've started tinkering, but surprisingly, it's hard to get really good pics of a quasi-jobber's full attire. :)

I might have to resort to looking for a match and shot by shot screen capping.

WFmashups has a face texture from wwe12 he asked if we need it? but i guess thats you're field :cool: he allso posted some good refs in this topic.

The Moonsault Double Footstomp, and Sonjay Cutter are easily created.. I have a real nice set 4 him.. Had 2 delete it because the cas was weaking havoc on my save.. Would love 2 have another 1..

The Moonsault Double Footstomp, and Sonjay Cutter are easily created.. I have a real nice set 4 him.. Had 2 delete it because the cas was weaking havoc on my save.. Would love 2 have another 1..

How about the Bombay Boom?

I forgot exactly how the kick looks.. Got a link to a match?

No link sorry, but its the one when the opponent is dazed in the corner and he runs jumps his legs through the ropes and does a upward pendulum kick. :)

No link sorry, but its the one when the opponent is dazed in the corner and he runs jumps his legs through the ropes and does a upward pendulum kick. :)

Yeah, I can kinda see it in my mind, but I wanna be sure.. And I dont feel like looking thru a bunch of matches.. LOL..

Archived