Steven Regal wip. Collab on Heath Slater with Ravenos on 13th page Uploaded. Sonjay Dutt Uploaded.

Big Pete

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's this coming along fam? Do you need a moveset for him? I could definitely get you 1 alot better than the in-game set.

I Just need to get the face and body right then i think Ravenos is going to have a look at attires and textured stuff :cool: if you want to make a move set then im not gonna turn it down :D

How's this coming along fam? Do you need a moveset for him? I could definitely get you 1 alot better than the in-game set.

I Just need to get the face and body right then i think Ravenos is going to have a look at attires and textured stuff :cool: if you want to make a move set then im not gonna turn it down :D

Word..Yea, the in-game sets are absoloutely horrific!! Eventho I dont really care for Slater, he's gotta have a good set.. You got any plans for a release date? That way I know how much time I got.. I think he will come off nicely with a face and tatt texture. My main concern is his boots.. That's really the only thing I like about him. LOL.. His boots are dope..

Well im going to post new face pics (see what people think) then if its liked, pass to Rav if he still wants a look in (Im poor at attires even when i really try), then it will be in his hands. you got plenty of time for a set no rush really. all ingame move sets are horrendous for every wrestler lol.

He should make these attires for Heath Slater

1st: Current

!642-heath-slater-070912.jpg

2nd: Different Wristbands

358164-SD_646_Photo_030.jpg

3rd: Yellow Details on his tights

SD_620_Photo_080.jpg

4th: Nexus

SS10_Photo_132.jpg

If you want, I have Slater's WWE'12 texture here

Ravenos is helping with slater, keep hold of them we may need them :cool:

Haven't got a clue lol probably those in you're refs in the request section. red/black with skull, purple/black classic look, yellow/black skull/flame boots, triplemania mask vs hair against parka?

Sounds good to me!

Here's a good entrance for Mesias

lighting undertaker all

Intro undertaker

Stage wade barrett (pyro booker t 2)

Ramp superstar 7

Ring in Ax

Ring Drew McIntyre

Champion entrance Undertaker

Archived