Steven Regal wip. Collab on Heath Slater with Ravenos on 13th page Uploaded. Sonjay Dutt Uploaded.

Big Pete

Regal. awillattire.jpgawill4.jpgawill3.jpgawill2.jpgawill.jpg Sonjay Front.

sonjay.jpg

Side.

dutt.jpg

Slater Front.

slatero.jpg

Side.

heathb.jpg

Due to my xbox f'n up my save data, it is better for me to do this, i will be making the caws seen, then passing them on to my guy's bobby de neiro (mesias) and Ravenos (slater) who will be adding attires and uploading.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nomodder i had some bad luck the other day, all of my game data/caw data got corrupted (I made a topic in general chat) i am trying to recreate the caws people liked and some got saved by them being part of collabs, i started slater yesterday and the current attires was why :) Glad you like it :cool:

Lengthen that hair.. You going str8 paintool, or will he have some texture to him? I dont care for Slater, the only thing I like about him is his boots! LOL.. Make sure you nail them.. I might give him a DL, just 2 have him get beat up every week in my universe. Good start tho, I can def see him..

Ha! LOL.. No hate at all. He deserves ALL the dislike he receives. The 1 Man Jobber Band.. See, now Imma have 2 stop at Wendy's on my way to Wal-Mart!!!

My wife says he has "pretty hair"!! LOL

Ha! LOL.. No hate at all. He deserves ALL the dislike he receives. The 1 Man Jobber Band.. See, now Imma have 2 stop at Wendy's on my way to Wal-Mart!!!

"Pretty hair" lol, he will have no hair left when i Diomand Cutter the shit out of him once finished :D

Ah, Slaters gonna' Slate. I freakin' love this guy. Not sure if it's cause his gimmick is stupid, or because he's Reverse Randy Orton (Legend Victim), but something about him just makes me like him. In fact, I think I may put his hit single "One Man Band", on my iPod! Although I cannot be the only guy who thinks of this whenever I hear him call himself that - http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/023/5/a/one_man_rock_band_heath_slater_by_captainmarvelous-d37wm85.jpg

There's definitely potential here man. Take a look at Dr. Vries' form from 2010 for morphing help. And I do think it would be worth trying to collab with someone who can texture. Although you can make his attire in PT (I had a great Slater attire I put together last year)

It's time! It's time! It's Slater time!

Lol Def gonna grab this I like his new attire a lot. I know everyone hates him, but thats the point. He plays the character really well.

I Wonder who's next to flatten him LOL.

Could somebody please post his new attire refs, searched google images no luck.

That's looking nice so far. Very solid morphing. I can look at the Slater face and see if it is worth trying to texture, if you'd like.

Something tells me I should ask for attire refs, too.

Question: does Slater have moves that don't suck? All I've ever seen him do is job.

Rav i don't really like him that much, when i saw DDP Diomand cutter his head into orbit lol i made him, i thought it was good so posted to see what others think, i have worked some more on the face, will update tommorow, you can help if you want, when i get the face and body complete i will send the form you're way to play around with and maybe do current attires :cool:

Archived