Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kαятik

Adam Cole *Uploaded.

This is honestly the best Cole I've seen so far. Great job on this.

Couldn't find pics either. Here are a few video clips that you could possibly get some screen-grabs from:

Final Battle 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YObCwrFqNlw

Showdown in the Sun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOz7Z-c15jY

Recent Tapings (Possible spoiler for those who don't go on their website or follow too closely):

Hope these can help out

hey KartikKannan could u try making conor o'brian & kenneth cameron please

One of them have designs on their crotch. Would be bad. I'll see what I can do.

hey man i subscribed to your Youtube account earlier today because we both are making Corey Graves and you make his tattoos so damn great :P anyway, Cole&O'Reilly looks beast man, any chance of Kenny King? you should post a video formulas like Smacktalks and Dr Vries did :D

hey man i subscribed to your Youtube account earlier today because we both are making Corey Graves and you make his tattoos so damn great :P anyway, Cole&O'Reilly looks beast man, any chance of Kenny King? you should post a video formulas like Smacktalks and Dr Vries did :D

Ill try Kenny next. Thanks a lot. I need to buy a cap card for the video formula. Thanks, again. :D

nice! i'll make sure that i'll wait for that. :D anyway, you should make one huge thread of all your CAWs. separate it to Indy, TNA, or WWE/FCW threads. i'm sure you'll get much feedbacks and its much easier to find your older CAWs. :)

nice! i'll make sure that i'll wait for that. :D anyway, you should make one huge thread of all your CAWs. separate it to Indy, TNA, or WWE/FCW threads. i'm sure you'll get much feedbacks and its much easier to find your older CAWs. :)

I'm planing to do that for WWE'13. Thanks again. :D