WWE sign another UK Star.

snakebiteSB

This is over a month old but so don't know whether if it's been posted but I thought It'd be nice to show the rest of the UK guys how we're taking over WWE :P

WWE have signed Welsh wrestler Steve Evans who currently works under the name ‘Stevie Starr’, to a development contract. Evans was spotted by WWE scouts while working an event at the 02 Arena in London last April. Evans who is 28 years old and from Swansea in South Wales was wrestling for the promoter of Welsh Wrestling, Alan Ravenhill when he was caught the eye of WWE officials.

This is a month old but I don't know if it's been posted. But I thought it'd be good to show other UK guys that we're invading WWE lol.

Since being offered a development contract by WWE, Evans has recently undergone a medical in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and once he has been given the green light will relocate to Florida where he will begin his WWE training.

I've done some research when I found out he's welsh and he's 6'6 259 lbs. Quite athletic too. He's not on FCW website yet, does anyone have any info on him yet?

Here's a match of his I found on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7dxpargmWg&feature=related

http://www.thisissou...tail/story.html

oh lol is he good in the ring? hopefully he is so then vince will have a reason to push him :P

I did put a vid up is it not showing?

oh its showing its just im on my fone atm lol is he good in the ring if u dont mind me asking? :)

oh lol is he good in the ring? hopefully he is so then vince will have a reason to push him :P

I did put a vid up is it not showing?

oh its showing its just im on my fone atm lol is he good in the ring if u dont mind me asking? :)

Well he's rough round the edges, in the match he tries to go over the top rope and it didn't look smooth at all but I think that was how close the fans were and they were kids in the front row and now guard rails about. But he's 6'6 and does a good hurricanrana lol. And maybe a better AA than John Cena lol. He seems to be the John Cena of the promotion. I think with WWE training maybe he'll become a decent wrestler.

The guy he faces in the video had a match with ex Lib Dem Lembit Opik :lol:

oh god now another cena:L

next time im on my lappy ill watch the match :)

thats pretty impressive but i doubt he'll be doin many hurricanranas in the Big 'E,

seriously the guy who went out with a cheeky girl? :P

didnt know he could wrestle :o

The only Stevie Starr I know is a professional regurgitator (google him, he's good).

On topic though, Superstars from Europe and the UK are always entertaining so I'm looking forward to seeing him perform.

Well that's what his promotion build him up as and he does the AA and the kids love him. :lol:

I think they should let him to a Hurricanrana in the WWE, Vince likes big guys and crowds go wild for big guys with flashy moves lol.

He couldn't wrestle, I think he had a go at some wrestler on a radio station and got himself involved in a tag match and got sent out on a stretcher :lol:

He was the one that was on BGT last year i think it was, good stuff, but I love how this thread is two Welshies having a convo about a new welsh wrestler :lol:

lmao well hopefully they dont have the same super cena idea for him which they probably wont:L

yeah id love to see him use that as a signature move of sorts id go mad seein a big guy do that:L

lmao serves him right, and i didnt know ur from wales woo wen he wins a championship us 2 will have to mark out and say its because he was born and bread in wales :D

lmao well hopefully they dont have the same super cena idea for him which they probably wont:L

yeah id love to see him use that as a signature move of sorts id go mad seein a big guy do that:L

lmao serves him right, and i didnt know ur from wales woo wen he wins a championship us 2 will have to mark out and say its because he was born and bread in wales :D

In the match I put in the OP, he does a hurricanrana to set up for the Death Valley Driver, lets be fair it's not the AA lol.

Yes we will mark out, we'll be Stevie Starr marks. :lol: Hope they let him keep the name and not give him something really stupid or generic. Stevie Starr has a good ring to it.

ooo that does sound quite good :)

i wouldnt mind him using the DVD if he gets called up i havent saw that move in years,

wooo im gunna put that in my sig wen i get the chance too now :D

yeah it does have a ring to it its kinda gimmicky too but not too gimmicky,

I guess were now official Stevie Starr Mark's :P

Archived