She's Got Legs!!!! UPLODED (2/8/12)

Bennyboi04

I was looking on cc for a decent caw of stacy keibler but couldnt find one so i decided to make one myself using a video formula from youtube for ps3 as a base & then tweeked it. But i still think doesnt look right so i thought id post it here for some suggestions.

UPLODED TO CC

Tags: Stacy Keibler, Super Stacy, Bennyboi04

Thanks to ShatterTheSky for the render

Could someone please take some decent pics please

Attires:

1. Black Ring Gear

2. Black Top With Black Skirt

3. Super Stacy

4. Miss Hancock

Face Updated Again (11/7/12)

Played around with the mouth & tweeked the cheeks & jaw a bit more.

Face4.jpg

Face Update (11/7/12)

Tweeked the jaw area slightly& tweeked the eyes & eyebrows a bit as well. I think this might be final but if you have any suggestions let me know.

Face3.jpg

UPDATE ON CAW PROGRESS (10/7/12)

The poll has decided the last 2 attires will be Super Stacy & a black top & skirt attire she danced in on Raw at some point & will be created soon. I'm also going to attempt to create a moveset as i can't find 1. I'm going on holiday on sunday so my goal is to get this finished & uploaded before then.

Miss Hancock Preview (3/7/12)

Face

MissHancockFace1.jpg

Attire

MissHancockBody1.jpg

Face Update (2/7/12)

Ive lengthened the face slightly, made it slightly thinner & played around with the jawline/chin & also played around with the nose a bit. Ive also changed the eyebrows & i realised the eyes were the wrong colour so i changed it. Also changed the eye make up.

Face2.jpg

Original Face

Face1.jpg

1st attire

Body1.jpg

sorry for bad quality pics can only take them with my iphone

This looks a lot better than the one I downloaded... the CAW of Stacy on CC with a render. Hope this actually gets finished, I need a Stacy for my Steiner and Test story.

dont worry this is definitely getting finished as i want to add her to my universe

any suggestions?

thought id give a quick update if anyones still interested in this

im going to keep the poll open until wednesday

then create the top 2 attires

then upload before next saturday hopefully with a render if i can get 1

This is a good Stacy. Hope to see dutchess of dudleyville attire.

i would do it but i suck with the paint tool & i dont know how to do the crotch/top blur glitch so i wouldnt be able to do the camo shorts & the shirt logo

UPDATE ON CAW PROGRESS (10/7/12)

The poll has decided the last 2 attires will be Super Stacy & a black top & skirt attire she danced in on Raw at some point & will be created soon. I'm also going to attempt to create a moveset as i can't find 1. I'm going on holiday on sunday so my goal is to get this finished & uploaded before then.

okay, thats fine. thx.

cause yours looking much better than the one from ps3.

thanks

i was originally going to just use the ps3 form but it just didnt look right so its been tweeked quite a lot now & theres still a few more things i want to do to the morph

Face Update (11/7/12) (Possibly Final)

Tweeked the jaw area slightly& tweeked the eyes & eyebrows a bit as well. I think this might be final but if you have any suggestions let me know.

Face Updated Again (11/7/12)

Played around with the mouth & tweeked the cheeks & jaw a bit more.

i also need a render for this. if interested pm me.

Archived