Prinsto

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you, that I will upload a game save for Smackdown vs. Raw 2005 (PS2) with 32 caws from the current WWE Roster in 2012.

At the moment of creating this thread (30th June, 2012) I have about 80% completed. Some caws are selfmade (most of them) and other ones are edited from old caws (credit will be given).

All the caws have attributes and movesets. I hoping to release the game save in the middle of August 2012 (maybe earlier, maybe later).

For now, here is the list of caws, which will be in the game save:

CM Punk

Sheamus

Santino Marella

Kofi Kingston

R-Truth

Alberto Del Rio

Antonio Cesaro

Brock Lesnar

Brodus Clay

Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan

Dolph Ziggler

Hunico

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Justin Gabriel

Mark Henry

The Miz

Ryback

Sin Cara

Wade Barrett

William Regal

Zack Ryder

Jack Swagger

Epico

Primo

Drew McIntyre

Evan Bourne

Damien Sandow

The Great Khali

Curt Hawkins

Tyler Reks

For your information: I am not the best caw creator, especially not in things like face and body shaping. But I will give my best ;)

Hope you will like my work!

Best regards,

Franz from Germany

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

2012.WWE.Roster.Save.SvR05.by.Prinsto.PAL (PS2)

Originally I was going to do a complete 2012 roster save, who could have guessed, back in 2012. But I stop working on that, because I lost the motivation. So now I've uploaded all my CAWS I did back then, for people who still play the game. I hope somebody can use this, even though the save isn't 100% and clearly not perfect, since I'm not a good CAW creator.

Preview images (Filename = ID from the list): http://www.imagebanana.com/album/r39i2ed5/

1 Sin Cara
2 Kofi Kingston
3 Brock Lesnar*
4 Brodus Clay
5 Ryback
6 R-Truth*
7 Antonio Cesaro*
8 Jey Uso
9 Jimmy Uso
10 Justin Gabriel
11 Mark Henry*
12 The Miz
13 Wade Barrett
14 Jack Swagger
15 Epico
16 Zack Ryder
17 Hunico
18 Daniel Bryan*
19 CM Punk*
20 Dolph Ziggler
21 William Regal*
22 Sheamus
23 Alberto Del Rio
24 Cody Rhodes
25 Santino Marella
26 Kane (Masked Return)*
27 Maxine (Diva)

* Edited CAWs from other creators

Download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B13Ch7w3nTLCRDlaaElUZGpJU2c/edit

• 2 months later...

Thank you very much for posting this - I was excited by the idea a year ago and still am :~)

Would you happen to have a NTSC version of the file?

I attempted to convert it myself with save builder using this topic: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/213759-converting-ps2-saves/

It ended up not working with my Max Drive for some reason.

I apologize if this topic is not something that belongs here but since I'm failing miserably at converting a save myself I'd like to ask for assistance in the matter.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/433567-wwe-roster-2012-svr05/?p=9484175

Could anyone kindly assist me in converting the posted save file into a NTSC max file? Currently, it's a PAL max file.

As I stated in the topic I attempted to follow a tutorial of sorts located on this board and for some reason I did not render the desired result.

Thanks in advance.

- nub

Alright got it figured out; the Root ID provided in the tutorial in these forums was not the correct one it turns out... good to go!

Prinsto,

Man you outdid yourself - don't be modest this save is fantastic! I appreciated the fact you did not create stables so I could alter the roster with my own very quickly. :~)

I especially enjoyed your Sheamus and Del Rio! Great work man. If anyone, like me, enjoys the classics more than the current games they'll absolutely love your roster update. There's something very enjoyable about going back in time with today's roster and putting it up against the likes of Angle and Batista.

Again, great job - thanks very much for completing and posting it. Well worth the wait!

p.s. if anyone would like the save in NTSC format let me know (and let me know a good file host to use these days)

• 5 years later...

Archived