Hunter Hearst Helmsley by The Nomodder - FORMULA ADDED 01/08/12

The Nomodder

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, I can do that after the caw is up!

Update in first post!

Gr8 work nomodder! U know I just can't stop thinking about the fact that h got so big between 98 and say 03 lol guess that's what tearing your quads will do for ya!

Thats because the last attire wont be his first trunks attire! :)

Sure, I can do that after the caw is up!

Update in first post!

Gr8 work nomodder! U know I just can't stop thinking about the fact that h got so big between 98 and say 03 lol guess that's what tearing your quads will do for ya!

Thats because the last attire wont be his first trunks attire! :)

I was actually talking about real life lol... But yeah these are great! I think I'm gonna have one universe save and have Nash H HBK HALL AND XPAC run amuck in the wwe! Lol

could the last attire be like the 3rd, its the same design but instead of Silver its green and it has a HHH logo on the front and back

Actually this is the last attire I'm working on! ;) It's done so far, I just have to take a look online on my uploaded logos of Xpac. Perhaps I have uploaded the jersey logos.

could the last attire be like the 3rd, its the same design but instead of Silver its green and it has a HHH logo on the front and back

Actually this is the last attire I'm working on! ;) It's dine so far, I just have to take a look online on my uploaded logos of Xpac. Perhaps I have uploaded the jersey logos.

I'm glad.. I've had the hardest time trying to do that attire lol if I could pt in the pc it wouldn't be that hard but on the game with that analog stick? No dice! Lol

I don't differ between early and mid DX.

And I don't know if I'll make one more slot. I have almost no space left in my save and I have a few more projects!

Final update in first post!

Archived