Hunter Hearst Helmsley by The Nomodder - FORMULA ADDED 01/08/12

The Nomodder

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind seeing this attire, I'm sure he wore another variation of this though with the hHh in black with silver behind but can't find pics of that.

45.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cXtZYxgasE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjwgLw9yOVM

Well I really dont consider the short rights pre dx in fact that's more along the lines of mid dx I believe I always liked the long tights with the grey and black with hhh in the front

I wouldn't mind seeing this attire, I'm sure he wore another variation of this though with the hHh in black with silver behind but can't find pics of that.

45.jpg

Well I really dont consider the short rights pre dx in fact that's more along the lines of mid dx I believe I always liked the long tights with the grey and black with hhh in the front

Definitely, but I'm hoping he does other slots. :P

45.jpg

He didn't wear those tights at all when with DX. He wore the trunks with the 3 H's on them when the McMahon-Helmsley version of DX came about. The trunks shown in those photo's were I his early Corporation ones, I think.

^^^

You know that DX was part of the corporation right?

Not really, and the DX I'm talking about came later on in 00's. They didn't turn heel and join Triple H until much later in the era. And what difference does it make? Those specific trunks were the first ones he wore while with the Corporation after ditching the long tights, he wore those while feuding with DX, Stone Cold & The Rock. He didn't wear them when he was aligned with DX because by then he was already wearing the leather trunks with the 3 H's on them and the words "The Game" on the back. He never once wore the grey and black ones while with DX.

Which was the point I was making.

For someone who has what you have in your sig, it sure was easy for you to call me wrong, only for it to be disputed then do the old "does it matter" line when things weren't going in your favor. Whatever.

Sorry Modder, great work on Triple H. This won't happen again.

Dude shut the *censored* up and hop off your *censored*ing high horse.

Another *censored*ing toolbag on this site who HAS to be *censored*ing right. How O-*censored*ING-RIGINAL!

You want someone to prove you wrong?! Why? Will that make you feel better about yourself if you're right?

I'm not going to sit here and do a timeline for you. Go look up the history of the downfall of Corporate Ministry, the advent of The Union and the proclamation of Corporate DX. Winter 1999.

What a joke!

Oh and yeah my signature is the exact reason why I considered holding my tongue. Because people like you want nothing more than to get a rise out of someone and the minute someone says something back to them they don't like they want to run and hide behind site admin. Give me a break.

I made promises to people I intended on keeping. I made promises to this community I intended on keeping. Now, that's going to be kinda hard to do if I'm suspended from the site now want it?

Hop off my sack and back off.

This has gotta be your best caw for wwe 12 modder...the resemblance is uncanny, really impressive stuff :) Looking forward to seeing the rest of the attires.

Also The Knight and #RIP Dunk...come on guys stop arguing, if you have a difference of opinion discuss it via pm's. The amount of topics that are getting bogged down with arguments is crazy, let's just admire the work eh :)

Hey guys, it all doesn't matter at all! :) who is right who is wrong! This is a site about wrestling caws and creating them as exact as it is possible. I didn't even watch WWF in that time. All I know about this period I know from YouTube. :D I create this second slot and even perhaps a third one FOR YOU GUYS OUT THERE! This site has become a very important place for me to go to! And I don't want to see it degenerate because of a discussion about Degeneration X! (I couldn't resist :))

Back to topic: I will not be able to post many updates today but I'm working on the second attire, which will be previewed soon!

Another *censored*ing toolbag on this site who HAS to be *censored*ing right. How O-*censored*ING-RIGINAL!

You want someone to prove you wrong?! Why? Will that make you feel better about yourself if you're right?

I'm not going to sit here and do a timeline for you. Go look up the history of the downfall of Corporate Ministry, the advent of The Union and the proclamation of Corporate DX. Winter 1999.

What a joke!

Oh and yeah my signature is the exact reason why I considered holding my tongue. Because people like you want nothing more than to get a rise out of someone and the minute someone says something back to them they don't like they want to run and hide behind site admin. Give me a break.

I made promises to people I intended on keeping. I made promises to this community I intended on keeping. Now, that's going to be kinda hard to do if I'm suspended from the site now want it?

Who said anything about the inception of the Corporation and DX though? This was about when he wore the trunks, which was late 99 after WrestleMania when he and Chyna turned on DX and joined the Corporation.

And I'll say this, this is my first time ever having any sort of confrontation with you, yet you just go on a profanity filled rant and tell me to "hop off your sack"? Lol.

Anyways, I apologize again guys, I'm done with this kid.

What a joke!

Who said anything about the inception of the Corporation and DX though? This was about when he wore the trunks, which was late 99 after WrestleMania when he and Chyna turned on DX and joined the Corporation.

And I'll say this, this is my first time ever having any sort of confrontation with you, yet you just go on a profanity filled rant and tell me to "hop off your sack"? Lol.

Anyways, I apologize again guys, I'm done with this kid.

It's not about who's right or wrong.

It's this underhanded ass tone that does it...

the little jabs at the onset that does it...

the idea to read only what is beneficial to prove something that does it...

I was done 7 post ago.

YOU WEREN'T.

Archived