Hunter Hearst Helmsley by The Nomodder - FORMULA ADDED 01/08/12

The Nomodder

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This guy will never amount to anything!"

....yeah, right! :shifty:

Ladys and Gentlemen, Hunter Hearst Helmsley!

This one is based on the 2010 Triple H of TheD and has been heavily tweaked by me. A few tips from Dr Vries helped a lot and voilá:

prsentationhhhhead.jpg

prsentationhhhattire1.jpg

Suggestions (face, body, attires) are always welcome! :)

dude that is totally awesome, looks just like him i don't even have any suggestions it's perfect

Would Love To See His Wm 14 Attire Against Owen Hart.

This should be doable, atleast the inring gear is no problem. The Entrance Jacket would be the same like in his first attire, only Black and Silver.

I think this will become a multi slot project, since the overall reaction is that positive! :)

I just have to sort out attires now!

For the first slot I will definitely keep it bluebloody! ;) ( I really don't know about Terra Ryzin...)

Second attire soon to come!

Would Love To See His Wm 14 Attire Against Owen Hart.

This should be doable, atleast the inring gear is no problem. The Entrance Jacket would be the same like in his first attire, only Black and Silver.

I think this will become a multi slot project, since the overall reaction is that positive! :)

I just have to sort out attires now!

For the first slot I will definitely keep it bluebloody! ;) ( I really don't know about Terra Ryzin...)

Second attire soon to come!

You could split the diff on Terra Ryzen and do Jean Paul Levesque (I know I spelled his last name wrong), which was basically blonde haired/purple tights BlueBlood from Trips late WCW era.

The boots might be a challenge:

Anyway to make the sideburns more squarish as opposed to pointy? maybe a design 111 under each sideburn?

I thought about it already, I think that can be done!

Already in the making. Updated pics either later today or tomorrow.

Archived