"Miss USA" Rima Fakih Takes Shot At Knockout, Masters Not Offered Deal

AustinFan

- Madison Rayne claimed during a backstage segment on last week's Impact Wrestling that she was once crowned Miss USA. Her kayfabe remark was brought to the attention of Miss USA 2010 winner and former Tough Enough contestant Rima Fakih, who upon seeing her picture, tweeted, "Well look at her pic u can tell she didn't win."

Rayne responded to Fakih, "....hmm, touché. But I'm still 'tough enough' to make it in this business... And I have a sweet ass crown. Boom!"

Rayne has since deleted the tweet.

- Chris Masters revealed on Twitter that he was not offered a TNA contract after participating in a dark match before the June 14 Impact Wrestling broadcast. However, he remains optimistic that it will come in due time.

- Garett Bischoff vs. Douglas Williams is this week's featured match on TNA Xplosion

Credit: PwPix.net

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/342915102.php

whaaat a wanker lol Rima sounds like someone who takes her crown and image way too seriously, she was obviously tryna say Madison was too ugly to win Miss USA. Didn't this bitch get arrested for drink driving?

whaaat a wanker lol Rima sounds like someone who takes her crown and image way too seriously, she was obviously tryna say Madison was too ugly to win Miss USA. Didn't this bitch get arrested for drink driving?

To which I have to :lol: about, I'm a bit biased here, but Madison is 100x hotter than Rima Fakih will ever hope to be.

Archived