Chris Sabin (FINALLY On CC)

ShatterTheSky

So I am kind of late on showing this to the Caws.ws crowd, but this is a Chris Sabin that I'd been working on for the better part of a month(It's on CC already), and I want to know some of you fellows think of it. This is not the final product, as I've got a guy working on the face, and I'l re-upload when he's gotten it back to me.

Note: I am well aware that I have this previewed "somewhere else", I just wanted it to get a little more exposure.

Sabin_New_Face.jpgSabin_New_Attire.jpgChris_Sabin_Att_1.jpgChris_Sabin_Att_3.jpgChris_Sabin_Att_4.jpg

Does this have an entrance and moveset? I might have to replace my current Sabin, if so

It's got a moveset, entrance, and a render created by me. I guess I should also give the search tags: Chris Sabin, TNA, ShatterTheSky.

And I would also like to thank everyone who complimented my PT work. I've also got a Danny Havoc I've not yet released, and my next project will be Eric Young.

Awesome job, what no mcmg attire? if you were going to do one, you'd have to make Shelley as well. Looking forward to EY and Bully Ray. Keep up the great work.

If you're looking for a pretty good MCMG Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley, I'd suggest L83property's MCMG. And if anyone cares, I'll be starting Eric Young on Saturday, as that seems like the only day I can get things done without distraction or interference.

What attires are you doing for EY?

1: His current look with the gray shorts, 2: World Elite, 3: Showtime orange and black, 4: Either Don't Fire Eric, or Team Canada. I guess the fourth attire will depend on my mood at the time of making the logos.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this have an entrance and moveset? I might have to replace my current Sabin, if so

It's got a moveset, entrance, and a render created by me. I guess I should also give the search tags: Chris Sabin, TNA, ShatterTheSky.

And I would also like to thank everyone who complimented my PT work. I've also got a Danny Havoc I've not yet released, and my next project will be Eric Young.

How did you put the render to the CAW? it would really help thanks

Archived