The co-Rav-oration CaW Topic: Updated 8/30: Benoit, Taz and DDP updates on page 20

Ravenos

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quoth the Raven Nevermore.... niiice. need better pics though :laugh:

You should have saw the other three slot pics-- IDK what happened. I was sitting in the same position I was in when I took the Hardy pics, but the Raven ones came out pure crap.

I'm going to finish the tats on the two unfinished slots tonight and get better pics up.

The current version-- which is what Pete did the morph of, everyone-- looks AMAZING.

Yo' Rav, any news on the Lesnar revision?

the non-MMA slot is now perfect. I just have to get the MMA one updated.

With my back pain, the back-and-forth to the computer has been rough, so I'm moving really slow. I think I'm going to try to figure out a way to make my Mac laptop play nice and drag everything to one room so I can get all my updates done and up-to-date.

I have Brock to upload. DDP is ready for upload. With a little work, Taz will be, too. And maybe Raven. Plus I have some stuff to preview. It's just such a pain to swap PTs and have to walk downstairs. Of course-- to laugh at myself-- I could just fall downstairs again. :) That'd make the trip faster.

But with any luck, by the weekend for sure, I should have stuff uploaded and new stuff to look at.

Sorry for the delays, all. I need like a courier or something.

Hi, all,

I wanted to post an update. My back got worse, and is now slowly getting better. Sadly, the medication to cause my muscle to relax so it'll heal also knocks me out, so I've been sleeping almost every non-work hour for the last week. I'm going to be okay, though. Thanks to those who expressed concern. :)

On the CaW front, I'm going to come to a hard stop for '12. I want to finish everything I have going/have PTs for, but that'll be the end for me until 13. I'm waiting on one PT fix, but when it comes, I should be just a few exchanges of files with people from ready to do the last of my work.

You can expect DDP uploaded tonight, along with the updated, now FINAL (unless Wolfie and STG do more tweaking, lol) wrestling attire Brock Lesnar. Both look phenomenal, and big thanks to everyone involved for the help. I think I'm going to upload Benoit, too. I was going to do one more set of shots to get more thoughts on his jawline, but I think I'm just going to trust it and get him out there so anyone who wants can tweak/enjoy him a bit before the new game drops.

As soon as I get my PTs back, I'll be sending NWO his WWE slot of Jeff Hardy back completed and I'll be releasing my own Mixed slot (because I only want one Jeff Hardy in my save but I want the 4 attires I like best). As I work on that, I'm going to try to finally re-up the MMA Brock (I had to find the one without the evil stain of "contains downloaded materials" so I can try to modify it to match the final set of updates on the other one).

Right after that on the list is getting the tats on the last slots of Taz, then he'll be ready for upload. He'll be followed by Raven.

I then have PTs to help Big Pete with Regal and John Morrison/Johnny Nitro.

And I made PTs for two projects of my own that might get scrapped, so I won't announce them.

Also-- someone send me a good Finlay. I made a face and 2 attire textures.

From there, if anyone needs last minute help with textures or anything, let me know, but I'm going to stop making new stuff (that will also fill my save to 50-- good coincidence). I'll then wait and hope that Brien hooks us up with his talents once again so we can texture in 13, in which case I'll be stepping in for AJ and providing textures for Hippo, and I plan to keep working with NWO and Big Pete, as well as a few others.

So a release list-- not with dates, but with orders:

DDP

Wrestling attire Brock

Benoit

MMA Brock

Jeff Hardy (and NWO's Steiner)

Taz

Raven

I'd like to get all of this up by next Monday, but a lot of that depends on how many "ugh" moments I have getting CC to accept the files. I might end up just tossing CAS files up.

Also-- if anyone has a particularly good Rock morph that they'd like skinned, let me know. I have a crapload of PTs, but I don't think I have the time (as hard as faces are for me) to do his face morph.

Archived