The co-Rav-oration CaW Topic: Updated 8/30: Benoit, Taz and DDP updates on page 20

Ravenos

UPDATE August 24

Most recent Brock uploaded.

Tags: Ravenos, Caws.ws

Quick credits, since I had a terrible time getting CC to take comments.

Thanks to AJSIM for the face texture, helping me make the tats work a little better, and generally teaching me the jedi ways of texturing on this project. Thanks to SinsterElite, Big Pete, STG and Wolfie who all helped with the morphing at various points.

If anyone else helped out, they're mentioned somewhere in here. I've worked on this one so long I think everyone contributed a little. :)

4tn4fq.jpg

*thanks to -STG- for the high def shot of Brock's face*

OMG! CC took my upload.

Brock is up. Tags "Ravenos" and "Brock"

Sadly I had to try so many uploads that my comments aren't on this one, so thanks again to SinisterElite (but don't dog him if you don't like the morph-- AJ and I played a lot with it) and AJSim for his texturing help.

--

--Old--

Update, July 10th:

Thanks to ShattertheSky, Ray is now up! Yay! Take that, CC! Seriously, though, big thanks.

Tags, Ravenos, Bully Ray. Or just go to the top 10. It's been there all week. :) Great work, guys!

Final Ray:

tvN3g.jpg

knbSU.jpg

E0D2I.jpg

BVfRT.jpg

And there we have it.

Also, a little teaser for my next collab: you can't see him, yet. And you haven't seen the collaborator for a while, either. Maybe if I hustle, you guys will show him some respect due to his loyalty to the cawmunity.

After that, you might have to holla, if that collab can hear me. I need to respond to that PM. Got super busy. :)

--older---

If any of you read Marvel Comics in the 1980s, this is going to be sort of the West Coast Avengers to The AJ-Hippo collab. We're not quite that good, but we're sure trying.

There are some other projects in the pipe, and if you're working on someone/something you've seen me work on or just want a little help, pop me a note and we'll see what we can do. But for now, we have two projects going.

The first is me finally finishing my Brock Lesnar, which has turned into my and SinisterElite's Brock Lesnar with mostly his morphing (I have a combined morph I'm going to post pics of soon) and will have facial texturing help from AJSim which means we're pretty much guaranteed to finally have a good Brock.

The second one is a Bully Ray collab which is actually mostly Big Pete's work. I made attire PTs because I wanted to make Ray eventually, and Pete's morph was amazing, so I'm doing attires for it (and adding just a little of my own touch to the morph-- not much, really. He really rock that out). I've also been talking attires with someone else for the Ray project, so a third person might pop in. I haven't asked him if he wanted to be part of the collab-listing yet, so I don't want to potentially muddy his name with mine. :)

So at any rate, I will have pics soon, I hope. I'm mostly posting so people know what's up with the people who keep saying "i'm working with someone on it." And I want to encourage people to work with others (not that anyone should in particularly pick me :P). We end up with better products in the end.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both look sweet, about bullys hair, i added the a little tiger design at the front to replicate the "tuft" of hair he has arrowg.jpg allso i use the buzz cut because it replicates the shaved kind off look he has on the sides and back without using lots off desings (witch i tryed, got the shape but the colors looks off with the back of his neck and sideburn area, so stuck to the ingame buzz cut, both are better than the crap ingame mohawk people use IMO) buzztl.jpg allso, this might be youre blurred pics but did you add the face detailing and use the ingame texture i pm'd? helppica.jpg attires sweet :cool:

Looking good guys :) Just 2 things...definitely lose the hair for lesnar, well that's my vote anyway lol. And his eyes look a lot different to the ones in sinisters thread, is something different there? Other than that very good indeed...gonna have to get your lesnar texture on the next pt, which will be mainly ambrose as i ended up using all 20 slots for kane :o Looking forward to seeing how these turn out :)

Really looking forward to the Bully Ray. I was close to making him, I had a stupid idea to give him textured calves lol. Luckily I don't have to make him now. I see what Big Pete is saying, your Ray face doesn't seem to look nearly as good as his. Not sure what your collab process is, but if he sends you his cas file all you should have to do is apply the attire as his face would have the detailing on it.

Brock looks nice too, don't really have a desire for a Brock CAW, but I'm really unsure on the hair. I liked Petchy's look, wasnt huge on the one you had before. If you check the newest UFC game he kinda has hair like the one in your pic. Does lowering forehead height do anything to make it stand out less?

what is cas file? as i only have a normal xbox with silver at the moment, i can upload stuff at a freinds, but untill i get gold i can only provide formulas lol, thats a big part of delaying my caw uploads (not having gold) , plus anyone under the age of ten can make better paint tools than i can lol, so i would rather collab were possible :cool:

@Ravenos

Did you try the morph I sent you about a week ago? Not to discredit Big Pete, but I think my morph wasn't half-bad(Big Pete's is good too), and it also had the mohawk thing he has going. And Big Pete not being able to use .cas files could hurt this project, which I don't wan't to happen in the least. Should we teach this fellow how to use them? (If it's allowed).

Looking good guys :) Just 2 things...definitely lose the hair for lesnar, well that's my vote anyway lol. And his eyes look a lot different to the ones in sinisters thread, is something different there? Other than that very good indeed...gonna have to get your lesnar texture on the next pt, which will be mainly ambrose as i ended up using all 20 slots for kane :o Looking forward to seeing how these turn out :)

I think the only Brock face differences from mine and Sinister's, right now are that I didn't put any of his detailing on (waiting on you, saving all the layers I can :)). I'll double check the eyes, but I am pretty sure they're unchanged, shapewise, anyway. The face is almost entirely his morph. I made some very slight jaw and jawline tweaks. The detailing makes a big difference, but I didn't want to add it and then need to remove/rework it when you get the texture done, since we all know that removing one tiny piece can drive a CaW nuts. And no rush on your work, my friend... I know you have a lot on your plate.

I'm still torn on the hair. I know most people like the PTed one (I did one that was roughly the same as Petchy's), but that's not really how Brock's hair looked in the old days. There's some volume up there, in the spikes. Now given, the ones that THQ gave us in CaW mode are a little too tall (not sure why they made every 3-D hair comical), so it might not be viable, but I wanted to at least give it a shot. I really don't know that I like it, either. I was mostly thinking about saved layers (and a saved PT slot) if I could make in-game hair work. It takes a bit to get the hair to look right.

I think the only Brock face differences from mine and Sinister's, right now are that I didn't put any of his detailing on (waiting on you, saving all the layers I can :)). I'll double check the eyes, but I am pretty sure they're unchanged, shapewise, anyway. The face is almost entirely his morph. I made some very slight jaw and jawline tweaks. The detailing makes a big difference, but I didn't want to add it and then need to remove/rework it when you get the texture done, since we all know that removing one tiny piece can drive a CaW nuts. And no rush on your work, my friend... I know you have a lot on your plate.

I'm still torn on the hair. I know most people like the PTed one (I did one that was roughly the same as Petchy's), but that's not really how Brock's hair looked in the old days. There's some volume up there, in the spikes. Now given, the ones that THQ gave us in CaW mode are a little too tall (not sure why they made every 3-D hair comical), so it might not be viable, but I wanted to at least give it a shot. I really don't know that I like it, either. I was mostly thinking about saved layers (and a saved PT slot) if I could make in-game hair work. It takes a bit to get the hair to look right.

Both look sweet, about bullys hair, i added the a little tiger design at the front to replicate the "tuft" of hair he has arrowg.jpg allso i use the buzz cut because it replicates the shaved kind off look he has on the sides and back without using lots off desings (witch i tryed, got the shape but the colors looks off with the back of his neck and sideburn area, so stuck to the ingame buzz cut, both are better than the crap ingame mohawk people use IMO) buzztl.jpg allso, this might be youre blurred pics but did you add the face detailing and use the ingame texture i pm'd? helppica.jpg attires sweet :cool:

Ah-- I didn't see where you added the tuft part. I'll work that up in a bit.

The detailing is there-- it's just my crappy pics. :) I added a little detailing of my own, too. For some reason, my camera is going crazy-wild adding shine to my screen lately, which is making it hard to get a pic of anything that doesn't suck.

I'm going to see if I can locate a really cheap cap card. I used to have a little USB thing somewhere.

Glad you like the attire. :) I'm working on getting the jersey put together (I have the PT for it now-- I just have to see how I can slice it up to place it best).

@Ravenos

Did you try the morph I sent you about a week ago? Not to discredit Big Pete, but I think my morph wasn't half-bad(Big Pete's is good too), and it also had the mohawk thing he has going. And Big Pete not being able to use .cas files could hurt this project, which I don't wan't to happen in the least. Should we teach this fellow how to use them? (If it's allowed).

I checked yours out too, yeah. I was going to ask if you wanted to be brought into the project. The body morph i have now is combined from yours and the one I had going.

I'll take a look at the hair options you used again and see where we are. All the while I will curse THQ for lack of hair options in general.

I don't know anything about the new hair trick where you could use 2 hairs now, but could you use the one Pete has and then add the Mohawk hair that sits low to the head? Could look good, dunno how it all works tho. Just a thought. Would prob make the hair line naturally tho.

For bully ray not Brock.

Really looking forward to the Bully Ray. I was close to making him, I had a stupid idea to give him textured calves lol. Luckily I don't have to make him now. I see what Big Pete is saying, your Ray face doesn't seem to look nearly as good as his. Not sure what your collab process is, but if he sends you his cas file all you should have to do is apply the attire as his face would have the detailing on it.

Brock looks nice too, don't really have a desire for a Brock CAW, but I'm really unsure on the hair. I liked Petchy's look, wasnt huge on the one you had before. If you check the newest UFC game he kinda has hair like the one in your pic. Does lowering forehead height do anything to make it stand out less?

Now you see how my camera hurts my rep around here. :P Other than me changing the hair, the Ray faces are identical. Curse Apple and their phone cam!

:)

Sadly, lowering Brock's cranium doesn't do much to those spikes. I wish we'd been given a length option. I really like that they add depth, but they really are too big.

I checked yours out too, yeah. I was going to ask if you wanted to be brought into the project. The body morph i have now is combined from yours and the one I had going.

I'll take a look at the hair options you used again and see where we are. All the while I will curse THQ for lack of hair options in general.

If I were you, I would try the mohawk thing, and do what Big Pete did with the thinning hairline, but not as far back on the head. As for the face, It could use some slight aging if your sticking with Big Pete's face morph, other than that it's fine. As for Lesnar, the only thing that is putting me off is the hair, as I've seen the attires (fantastic), and this new face morph is awesome, so I think the only thing that needs work is the hair. Perhaps try texturing and if it doesn't look right to you, leave it as is.

And feel free to use my name as a part of the Bully Ray project.

I'm going to try the hair trick on the mohawk, but the thing that might make it not work is that there will be no way to manually shorten the hairline on the Mohawk layer (since it's 3-D). I will have to check in game, but that might mean we'd have to live with a less-than-accurate front hairline. It might be far enough back, though. So we'll see.

I just got the Brock texture from AJ. I'm very much psyched. I'm about to go do my little bit of work and get it sent off to the magic elves at the place that will not be named but which I tag with respect on my caws. :) With it, I have all the stuff I need (except a clear shot of that chain attire, if anyone has it, but that's sort of an afterthought). I am still terribly torn on the hair. I will probably do the PTed version again (I have a pic of it around here somewhere), but my concern is that it shortens his forehead space and has no depth at all. Of course the spikes are too tall. So either way, it's going to be slightly off. Maybe I'll do it both ways.

So updates soon.

:cool: Rav, that camera does funny things lol.

it does. I don't know what the deal is. I took the Brock pics at the same time, and look at the difference in the light tones. *sigh* It's drivin' me crazy. Maybe when these are both done some kind soul with a cap card will take good pics for us, since now that it's not just me people might realize the bad pics are leading to people not getting the full sense of "wizzup."

the ingame mohawk thing is nothing like his hair in real life, as for hurting the project? i sent Ravenos a detailed formula after he asked if he could have it :cool: up a pic of you're ray i'm curious.

If it's okay with Ravenos, I will gladly get a picture of my Ray morph. Maybe it'll explain what I mean by the whole mohawk thing.

the ingame mohawk thing is nothing like his hair in real life, as for hurting the project? i sent Ravenos a detailed formula after he asked if he could have it :cool: up a pic of you're ray i'm curious.

If it's okay with Ravenos, I will gladly get a picture of my Ray morph. Maybe it'll explain what I mean by the whole mohawk thing.

Sure thing. I'd offer to take a pic of it, but you know how that'd go (lol). I actually put both of them in the ring with each other last night.

What attires will Bully Ray have? Looks great so far

The attires are a work in progress, as each person had a few ideas of their own (so I'm trying to narrow to four-- might as well do it publically). :)

The one had started had these 4 attires:

1) The new jersey with black shorts (the Hardcore 5150 jersey-- I just got the PT right for it). This one I'd fight people over including, but I don't think anyone wouldn't want it (lol)

2) The one I pictured here (the black shirt with all the patches). Same as the above, I don't think anyone would dispute having that one included.

Then it gets trickier.

I have

3) A "street clothes" look, which is blue jeans and the new TNA T-shirt (http://shoptna.com/b...-101-proof.aspx), but I chose it mostly because of the shirt being around.

and

4) I have a Team 3-D World Tour look, which is what he's wearing in the first two pics here: http://www.allwrestl...her-ray/page/2/

I was hesitant to go too far back doing Dudley stuff because Ray has really, really changed physically, but I wanted at least "A" Dudley attire.

Shatter and I have been working on PTs for the jersey he wore as Bubba Ray during his mid-WWE run (where the Dudleys got split by the draft). It says "dudleyville" on the front and "Bubba Bomb" on the back. I think with the stuff Shattered sent me I can make the PT for it pretty easily.

And I have other both Dudley and Team 3-D stuff around. We kicked around the Team 3D look from the TNA impact game (I have those). There's the classic Dudley tie-dye from One Night Stand or further back... lots of Dudley stuff.

So I guess it comes down to what people want. My inclination right now is to put the baseball jersey Dudley look in, keep the Team 3-D one, and have the other two Bully-- so people could, in theory, pair him with a Devon to do either era of the team (though it'd be crazy buff Bubba).

The other option is to keep the street attire and then double up one of the other tops (like 5150 basketball style jersey with camo, or patches shirt with pants).

I'm sort of indifferent, so I'll whip up what people would like. All I really wanted were the first two attires so I could have a good Bully Ray. The other stuff is just completing the pack in this case. :)

@Ravenos

I can't wait to see how my "Dudleyville" stuff turned out. I am shocked at the lack of pictures of that shirt, it's one of my favorite things he wore during his WWE run. It's good YouTube is a thing, or I would have never gotten those logos drawn up. By the way, what did you think of those anyway?

By the way, I think you may have my name confused with somebody else. :)

@Ravenos

I can't wait to see how my "Dudleyville" stuff turned out. I am shocked at the lack of pictures of that shirt, it's one of my favorite things he wore during his WWE run. It's good YouTube is a thing, or I would have never gotten those logos drawn up. By the way, what did you think of those anyway?

By the way, I think you may have my name confused with somebody else. :)

I probably got my collabo-names mixed up-- had like six PMs come in while I was posting. But yes, Shatter is the guy I'm working on Dudley stuff with.

Your source images will work well. I need to whip them into PTs.

I was surprised how hard that jersey was to find, too. I looked everywhere for a good pic of it. I guess it was never for sale to the public or something. I found an ugly red one sort of like it, but not that one. :)

Just a quick update: Brock PTs are off to magicville, so with any luck I'll get those tomorrow and be able to cobble him together.

Right now the attires are looking like this:

1) HCTP era spine trunks

2) NJPW

3) Extreme Rules I Can't Believe It's Not MMA trunks

4) Either skull trunks or street attire from his Raw return

I have the PTs to do several MMA style looks, if people are interested in that. I think I'm going to do a mixed slot for myself, so I'll preview whichever MMA attire looks best and people can decide if they want to see more.

Archived