I thought I'd get all my CAWs posted in different topics, and most of which are from ECW, I'm yet to get Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van and Bam Bam Bigelow finished as I'm not really satisfied with the morphing.

Suggestions are very welcome.

Raven(credit to Dynamite for the form base, tweaked by me)

9r5dab.jpg

Sandman

*Uploaded* Searchtags ECW, HARDCORE ICON, STORM OF SAND

28ujwgx.jpg

Sabu(Credit to Petchy for the CAW Template from last years game)

2upekv4.jpg

Rhino

rvj0op.jpg

Shane Douglas

2w55cuw.jpg

Steve Corino

8yxbbp.jpg

Mike Awesome

*Uploaded* Searchtags ECW, GLADIATOR, RIGHTEOUS

2v3h66d.jpg

Masato Tanaka

a4s8zl.jpg

Jerry Lynn

*Uploaded* Searchtags ECW, NEW F'N SHOW, THE KNIGHT

2najtco.jpg

Yoshihiro Tajiri

*Uploaded* Searchtags ECW, WWE, BJW

iypz7n.jpg

Balls Mahoney

*Uploaded* Searchtags ECW, B MAHONEY, STORM OF SAND

23js4n7.jpg

Lance Storm

2hgen9t.jpg

Justin Credible

w2cdqc.jpg

Mikey Whipwreck (W.I.P)

a5et02.jpg

Excellent job these are very well done loving the masato tanaka and tajiri two of my favorites in ecw. Look forward to seeing your rob van dam . Also are these uploaded or only tajiri?.

So far only Tajiri has been uploaded

wow these look awesome the only thing i can see is u might wanna add the scars on Balls Mahoneys head n Tajiri n Rhino R Perfect

Mahoney's scars are there, it's just my terrible pics, I also tried to make his scars not too visible, like in real life, I always thought if you can see the scars too easily, it doesn't look as realistic, especially if they have a pale skin tone.

Hay man would u be itnterested in making ian and axel

I've thought about giving them a go, I wont be keeping either, but there will be forms, I'm not too sure about making Ian, but I'll probably give Axl a go, though I could probably post CAW base pics and post the forms, if anyone wants them.

Another thing, I've still got Raven's KMFDM Shirt logo in the paint tool slots, if anyone wants it, just to make an ECW shirt for Raven, just say yes. If not, I wont worry about it.

Cool to see I'm not the only one doing the Cult t shirt. If only I could find it in real life. Very good job on Tanaka. Whipwreck looks pretty damn good IMO, especially your work on the shirt. Rhino is alright, but the PT's are a little too bright to me. My personal favorite though is Balls, you nailed it on that one.

Cool to see I'm not the only one doing the Cult t shirt. If only I could find it in real life. Very good job on Tanaka. Whipwreck looks pretty damn good IMO, especially your work on the shirt. Rhino is alright, but the PT's are a little too bright to me. My personal favorite though is Balls, you nailed it on that one.

Thanks, Rhino's PT's may look a bit bright, but it's mainly my camera, not the best. One of the Balls Mahoney attires is taken off the ECW Anarchy Rulz game, just need to get him uploaded, the moveset is a tweak job of the Knight's moveset from last year, just before he posted his recent Mahoney moveset.

I've been trying to upload Mike Awesome, Sandman and Balls Mahoney, but the server has just been awful lately, if I do get WWE13 I just hope that CC actually works.

Edit to that Mike Awesome has been uploaded

*Searchtags* ECW, GLADIATOR, RIGHTEOUS

2nd Edit, The Sandman has just been uploaded aswell

*Searchtags* ECW, HARDCORE ICON, STORM OF SAND

Another Update, Balls Mahoney has just been uploaded

*Searchtags* ECW, B MAHONEY, STORM OF SAND

• 2 weeks later...

Archived