Poe Øhlin

Living Test

-Let the test begin-

PurpleIris.jpg

Dear Diary,

My name is Iris Daae. I'm 15 years old, brunette, medium height, 120 lbs. I am the daughter of Alvin Christianson and Lindy Daee. I came into this world on September 2nd, 1997 (according to my mother, I was a screamer and a kicker coming out).

A few weeks ago, my school held a rally about sexual disease prevention. They told us after the rally, if we wanted too, a few people from the clinic who had speak to us would administer tests. Because I was in a relationship with the love of my life, and we were considering taking it to the next step, I decided I would get tested.

I took the test and went home. A week later, a group of men and women broke into my house during the night, and took me away after shooting both of my parents. I'm not sure if they're dead, but I'm sure they are. They took me to this facility where I'm at now. The doctor who had tested me was there, and took me into his office for a talk.

He told me that I did not have any STDs, but that I had something else. I don't know how I was able to talk back, as I was in full out panic mode, crying, shaking, trying to get out, as well as screaming my heart out. He explained that they took me how they did, because they knew my parents would never allow them to bring me here.

When I asked why I was here, and what I had, he just smiled. He told me that I'm here because of what I have. He said I will be taking more tests, they being administered every week of every month, and that I would be staying in my own room, which later turned out to be nothing more then a cell. As for what I had, he didn't say.

It's been a while, and I'm still not out. The tests hurt like hell, and I feel like dying. This place will be the death of me I do believe. But they want something, and I have to know something. I want to give up, but I can't. I have to live to get my answers, even if it means being in the closest thing to Hell.

Iris Mable Daee - April 27th, 2012

Picture edited by Me (Poe Ohlin/XW1n5t0nX)

Dear Diary,

I had my first test in a while today. As always, it hurt like hell. I don't get why we're being tested anyways. I don't feel sick, or bad in any way, so I don't get why they're doing this. Maybe they're just trying to clone a human.

But if that was true, why did they kidnap me, and why would they kill my parents/ The doctor said that my parents would never agree to let him bring me here, and I couldn't agree more if it's true. I hate it here so much, I just want to start a riot so the guards will shoot me. Then I'd be free of this place.

The only upside I suppose is that I made a friend. Her name is Pholia. She's taller then me, and pretty weird, but she's very nice and friendly. It seems as if the whole place is of females, but I found out from another as I call us "inmate," that there are boys here. Where I don't know.

As I write this in what little moonlight shines through my window, with my cracked and ever becoming short pencil, and as I begin the descent into slumber on my bed made of wood and one old blanket, it makes me grateful for what I had. And makes me want it again. Please God, let this just be a dream, and that I'll wake up and be home with my mom and dad.

Iris Mable Daee - May 1st, 2012

Dear Diary,

I bled today, in two ways. The first came after The Doctor came up to me during lunch. I was eating with Pholia, enjoying myself with her two friends, Yukira and Alister. Both of them are funny, and Alister is the first guy I've seen in weeks.

Anyways, we were talking and eating. Then all of a sudden, Doc came up to me and drags me up to my feet by my hair. He had two guards with him, one of them handing him a syringe. I thought it was a test, but it wasn't. The bastard jammed the syringe into my arm, and ripped it down to my elbow. Everybody in the cafeteria was silent, some people were even crying.

He then pulled the needle out and called one of his guards to stand by me. In his hands, was a pair of metal surgical scissors. The guard then cut my flesh off from where the elbow ripped down, that hurt more. Almost instantly blood began to pump out, spewing everywhere.

Doctor smiled and walked away with his goons. My whole body was throbbing in pain, it felt like I was going to pass out. Pholia and Alister helped me to the nurse. It cost me some of my allowance, but I was able to get some neosporan and a a bandage on my wound. I swear when I get out, I'm suing this place for cruelity.

I also had it for my first time. It was weird, but I guess it was alright. But all I had to use to soak it up was some of my cloathing. I had to rip off some of it, and since then the guards are gawking me because where I ripped it shows off some of my right leg. Friggen perverts.

I want out. I know trying to run out is pointless, as well as digging. Unless I magically get super powers, turn invisable and become invincible, I'm stuck. God, I wish someone would just bomb this wretchid place and put us all out of our misery.

Hugs and kisses.....to myself I guess......

Iris Mable Daee - May 10th, 2012

Hmm... Latest update is fine. I'm not sure where you're going with this to be honest. I think we need more insight as none of it really makes sense. She's suing the place for harming her when they killed her parents in the first place?... I really think for this to go places, you need to explain what kind of stuff this "organization" treats.

Hmm... Latest update is fine. I'm not sure where you're going with this to be honest. I think we need more insight as none of it really makes sense. She's suing the place for harming her when they killed her parents in the first place?... I really think for this to go places, you need to explain what kind of stuff this "organization" treats.

I can't say what this group does because it would spoil a good chunk of the story. I do understand your confusion though. All I'll say is that the "treatments" aren't what they appear to be. To find out though, you will have to keep reading.

Dear Diary,

I went down for my test today, and was surprised to find that instead of the usual torterous crap, all I had to do was answer a few questions, and take a pill. I know they say don't take pills from people you don't know, or in my case trust, but who knows, maybe if I go along with all of this, they will let me go. That would be so swell.

Hanging out with my friends, next to writing in this is the best part of my day. They are so funny, and enjoyable to be with. And Alister is quite cute. According to them, they were all brought here by force to. Appearently, Yukira actually had to be tranqualized because she was throwing such a fit.

Anyways, I thank that's all for this afternoon my paper friend. I need to go down to the closet you could call a sotre, and use some of my hard earned money to get some new clothes, considering the only thing I was wearing is now making guards hard.

I love you diary.

Iris Mable Daee - May 13th, 2012

Good God! This is so graphic it's frickin Awesome. I sense something might happen between Allistar and her. I'd like to see that especially since love got her there first. Or at least a test that was supposed to be for sex. Anyways it's good.

She's supposed to be 15, if she has anything to do with sex that would be sick and wrong.

Dear Diary,

Life here has been getting better. They've been letting a lot of the people walk around more, especially those my age and the younger kids. God, it's hard to believe that they do this shit on little kids, makes me want to vomit so badly.

I played a couple of games with my friends, basektball, foursquare, and we even managed to play racketball, I was surprised the guards let us do that one. It was nice and sunny out, the type of sunny to where it's cloudy, but the sun still shines through. Really pretty looking.

I guess because we've all behaved so well lately, Doctor said he's setting it up so that we teenagers cal watch a movie! I haven't seen one in so long, I could care less what it is, even if it's bad. I'm just happy to have something from my life back. Maybe one of the boys will ask me out, but I doubt out. I get tested the most, which means I look the worse because of all the dried blood and scars.

Oh well, I'm leaving you now my dear diary, as I need to go have dinner.

Iris Mable Daee - May 20th, 2012

Dear Diary,

Oh how tonight was wonderful! As promised, all of the teenagers, and even some of the younger kids got to watch a movie, outside for that matter! It was so amazing to take in deep long breaths of air.

We got to watch "Pretty in Pink." I was able to sit down with my friends, eat butter coated popcorn, and drink some soda, something none of us have had in forever. They say magic happens at the movies, and even if this wasn't a theater, it was magical. Doctor can be an asshole most of the time, but tonight he was really nice.

After the movie, Alister walked me back to my "room." I actually found out that he lives in the room to my right. It's good to know that if I need to talk in the middle of the night, he could talk back. Unfortunately, the other boys were complete jerks during the movie, trying to get girls to make out and do all of that stuff. I don't think I'd ever want to sleep with anyone besides my love at home Peter. How I miss him.

Well, I'm too tired to keep writing. Plus, you might get soaked in tears of happiness. Goodnight my loving diary, how I love the solace your papers bring me.

Iris Mable Daee - May 26th, 2012

Dear Diary,

We were all tricked. We were all happy, and gleeful, and full of sunshine. But then the Doctor came in with all of his helpers, and they did things to us.

They ripped the skin right off of our bones, saying that it was for experiments. They even took some of the girls away, and from what I heard, they took them straight into their living quarters. How could they do this just a day after they made us all so happy? Was it all a trick? God damn those bastards!

I'd write more diary, but my whole body is in pain. I should stop before my fingers bleed or fall off.

Iris Mable Daee - May 27th, 2012

Not going to say I enjoy diarys like these because I don't, its nothing to do with your writing because by most people's comments you got followers and people enjoy it but I can't mainly its just the whole story experiments, young kids, scientists with what seems to be a possible romance soon to happen, the finding love through all the bad shit just isn't my cup of tea mainly because its like something the people who wrote Twilight or the hunger games would write, that isn't aimed as a insult by the way because a ton more people like them then dislike them, your good at writing this but this genre isn't my thing

Dear Diary,

This place is worse then before now. We all have to be tested on every day in the morning and at night. And they've started doing inspections in our room trying to find anything to punish us for. I'm afraid for you so I'll be hiding you in a hole I was able to make in the brick wall under my bed. I'm able to cover it up enough so they shouldn't find you.

But the worse thing is is that they took Yukira down a level to where they put the troublemakers and other test subjects. I pray for her safety, but who knows if any prayers get answered from this place. If they did, we'd all be free.

I hear them coming, time to hide you, I apologize for all of the dirt that will get on you.

Iris Mable Daee - June 2nd, 2012

Dear Iris,

Since I was able to find a pen, I thought I'd write to you. I think you'd agree with me that right now, this shit hole is at it's shittiest. It sucks so much. I'd attempt a break out, but I'd probably die trying. Heh, maybe I'll start something like in NBK.

Anyways, while it's futile to escape, I did find a little tunnel under my room. After exploring it some, I saw that it goes right under your room as well. Pretty cool right?

So I was wondering...would you...want to take a walk sometime in it? No matter what your answer is, please write it on the back of this letter, and slip it through the hole from which it come.

Warm soft hugs,

Alister

Archived