Giving Thanks, voices, & Video Editor

Andy Blade

Ok so far people are really showing on want there Caws to be on the show thanks guys :D

To the people who are have made it to the FWB roster, I want to keep this in mind some of you can add ur voice in it if u wish cause I plan to do that 4 my guys, I'm not saying you have to, if u want to that's cool, if u want to but don't have the stuff on ya, I'll compromise. But the thing I need the most besides more Caws for the roster is a video editor because, yes im making the scripts and making the storylines but I need a guy who can edit the videos, so it makes it look like a wrestling show, I will send the stories to who ever can do it, but I need them to edit the video, and then send it back to me so I can send to the youtube pg when we get started. Can anyone do that? Like the caws, you will receive full credit. Comment on this post for video editors, more Caws, & voice actors

Ok so far people are really showing on want there Caws to be on the show thanks guys :D

To the people who are have made it to the FWB roster, I want to keep this in mind some of you can add ur voice in it if u wish cause I plan to do that 4 my guys, I'm not saying you have to, if u want to that's cool, if u want to but don't have the stuff on ya, I'll compromise. But the thing I need the most besides more Caws for the roster is a video editor because, yes im making the scripts and making the storylines but I need a guy who can edit the videos, so it makes it look like a wrestling show, I will send the stories to who ever can do it, but I need them to edit the video, and then send it back to me so I can send to the youtube pg when we get started. Can anyone do that? Like the caws, you will receive full credit. Comment on this post for video editors, more Caws, & voice actors

As someone whol used tgo run a fed like this for 5 years I can say editing ther video is the part where the most skill and work come in. If I may suggest I am not sure how many people will volunteer for that kind of work without just starting their own fed. Take the time to learn a program like Pinnacle or Ulead, even debut. It will be well worth it and you will find that the best person out there to make the show how you want it is ultimately you.

Appriciate the ideas given but only problem. I dont have enough money and there's no free download of it now I could use it for alot of other reasons but I can't cause no money on me & unless i can get a link to a free download of v8 I cant do anything

• 2 years later...

Video Editor is the program that you can rely on to edit video files. With the help of it, you can make your video files through clipping, cropping, merging, video effect and setting to customize video files. You can create your own unique video according to the step-by-step guide below:

1.Load the target videos
You can directly drag the video you want into the program. All added files will be listed in the Media Library.
2.Edit videos
A huge palette of transitions, features, effects and editing options are offerred.
3.Save and share the video
You can upload the production into Youtube or other social network.

I think video editor is fun and useful software. Here I would like to recommend you IfCoupons.com, an onlind shop providing computer software. You can get satisfying discounts of video editor there.

Archived