NXT by Shattered! | Jiro uploaded, search 'Jiro, Shattered!, CAWs.ws'

Shattered!™

Welcome to my NXT Project. This will feature superstars from FCW seeing as they are in the new NXT), and whoever else pops up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conor O'Brian

(Updated - 01/07/12)

img00430201207011641.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Updated again- 01/07/12)

kenneth20cameron2020p2.jpg

I applied all of Dr Vries suggestions, and it looks much better. But not finished so I need further suggestions please.

Rick Victor

(Uploaded - 23/6/12)

I first made this earlier on in the year, but it was laughable compared to this one. I have since imo got much better at CAWing as a whole, and I feel this CAW was a game changer for me.

Tags: (Rick Victor, Shattered!, CAWs.ws)

Thanks to IAMNOMODDER for the pictures.

rickface.jpgrickattire1.jpgrickattire2.jpgrickattire3.jpgrickattire4.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am compiling a .rar with all NXT themes with Arena Effects if you're interested. :) Rixk is looking pretty stellar so far.

That would be awesome :D and thanks :)

The link(s) have gone weird, I'm sorting them out now.

Looking forward to this. Not to hijack but I uploaded the new NXT arena to live if anyone needs it.

Already got it! Looks good! :cool:

Do you guys want all of the ones I have now and then the newer ones at a later date?

That would be cool! :)

Archived