bobby de niero's every thing else topic ***UPDATE*** 7/22/12 Kenzo Suzuki & Jushin Thunder Liger uploaded

bobby de niero

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice now whats word on adam pearce ? any chance maybe ya do up brent albright?

im gonna get stated on them tomarrow brent albright ive been wanting to do for a long time so hes a good possibility

Good work bobby, its a good job i sent joey's formula because all my data has been corrupted, gutted.

Yes it happened to me to that damn unspekable program i lost my first 38 caws trying to use it thenwanted to stop cawing but then if you've seen my first caws compared to now i've come back with a vengance

Looks good!

Angle, did you do any aging with him or is it the face texture?

Storm looks good, love the jackets!! The 2012 version with the grown beard makes his face look long, maybe try another beard/goatee or bring the chin up a bit. Also angle up the nose, unless that front view is playing tricks.

Harris looks good, for what I've seen of him aside from WWE. Maybe lower the eyes a couple clicks more.

Daivari looks good, if there were longer eyebrows with that thickness in the game, would be better.

Hassan looks great, the hair is throwing me off. Nothing you can do about that though!

Hennig, I'd suggest that you raise the eyes/lower the eyebrows.

They all look great! Hope these aren't too many suggestions!

Looks good!

Angle, did you do any aging with him or is it the face texture?

Storm looks good, love the jackets!! The 2012 version with the grown beard makes his face look long, maybe try another beard/goatee or bring the chin up a bit. Also angle up the nose, unless that front view is playing tricks.

Harris looks good, for what I've seen of him aside from WWE. Maybe lower the eyes a couple clicks more.

Daivari looks good, if there were longer eyebrows with that thickness in the game, would be better.

Hassan looks great, the hair is throwing me off. Nothing you can do about that though!

Hennig, I'd suggest that you raise the eyes/lower the eyebrows.

They all look great! Hope these aren't too many suggestions!

its aging on angle i dont use textures some times download pts' off cc(rarely) and never use face textures and thanks for your suggestions

im gonna get stated on them tomarrow brent albright ive been wanting to do for a long time so hes a good possibility

Good work bobby, its a good job i sent joey's formula because all my data has been corrupted, gutted.

Yes it happened to me to that damn unspekable program i lost my first 38 caws trying to use it thenwanted to stop cawing but then if you've seen my first caws compared to now i've come back with a vengance

Back with avengence for sure, i lost everthing, its a good job i like cawing lol i will just make people i have never made.

Back with avengence for sure, i lost everthing, its a good job i like cawing lol i will just make people i have never made.

thats what i did i made the 2nd city saints and continued with indy guys

bobby u got bobby roode? damn im have get the amw storm n figure out if i can move in wildcat but damn it im starting hate this game mor en more with the only 50 caws

Not Yet :rock:

I could do messias, just a thought, i have made him before, but it would just be face and body, then bobby could do attires and stuff?

joey looks amazing i got to more attires to do then ill be posting pics im thinkin hollywood trunks and dynesty attire

Archived