Jay Lethal - Online

KRadiation

I've pretty much done the attires now. I figured out how to get past the PT limit (I just had to delete his logos on his boots, then replace the trunks, then re add the boots logos).

So now I have;

Blue/White

Red/White

Blue/Yellow

Black Machismo

I just need a moveset now.

Glad u came back, so to speak to CAWing...for the moment at least....this looks awesome as usual, lethal is one of the people I was looking/waiting for still (got most everyone else for all tna (or ex-tna) roster with a few extras in the mix). Sorry that was a little redundant there lol.

I forget, will the game let u use downloaded moves for uploaded wrestlers) id offer to do the moveset for you if you'd like, but id like to be able to give him a few of macho mans moves so it can be accurate. (I'm such a stickler for accurate movesets lol...can't help it, it kills a good match when a guy pulls out some totally random moves he would never do)

Either way, hoping/looking forward to this upload.

No worries...been awhile since I've uploaded anything, but I kinda figured it wouldn't allow it...vaguely remember having an issue with this once myself now that I think of it. Anyway, good news! Lol...let's hope cc is feeling nice today...

Dl'd and rated...thanks man...quick question does lethal actually use that strong grapple back flip kick move? I can't recall it in his tna matches, but on wiki it says something about a spinning enzugiri which could be it but it doesn't explain the move on there...just curious really not a complaint or anything like that

Sorry, I meant "strong strike backflip kick" ...oh and I should've mentioned I haven't seen his recent roh matches which is why I was wondering this, thought he may have been using it there...

Archived