What would you add into Universe Mode

DovePunch

Diva cutscenes......dive joins heel stable, superstar saves diva, diva kidnap, diva taking out a male attacker, diva hit and run, diva attempt to seduce a star, dive-face-heel love triangle, etc.

King of the ring tournament month and a survivor series themed month.

A scene of two stables merging, then kicking out those they dont want in, and making a new stable out of the best of both, while the rest become a stable of rebels retaliating.

More cutscenes with cell and cage that dont just involve raise and lower. Also a chamber scene with either a high dive or tackle through a glass chamber causing injury.

To name a few.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diva cutscenes......dive joins heel stable, superstar saves diva, diva kidnap, diva taking out a male attacker, diva hit and run, diva attempt to seduce a star, dive-face-heel love triangle, etc.

This

Its the Attiue Era afer all

Create a Belt please

Customize Match Card before starting the show so I don't have to make the match, play it, return to main menu, make the next match, play it, return to main menu.

THIS

I also want the option to add (or take away) shows from the calendar on ANY day of the week that include rankings for titles.

There is not an idea I don't like here. The most important for me would be to edit the shows before you start playing though. Also would like match and show rankings to return like they had in GM mode, it always made me have better matches when trying to compete with the previous show.

The option to pick a GM from either Teddy Long, John Laurinitis, Triple H, Vince or a CAW.

No pre-booked cards.

The option to turn a wrestler off completely and they will Never show up while turned off.

Take out the finish one show/match, go right to the next feature. That sucked.

Record championship history.

2 Seperate Universes. One for Attitude, One for Current.

Realistic divisions. Legends shouldn't be challenging for the US title.

this, aswell as...

the option to remove as mant ppv's as we want. that way we do not HAVE to have a ppv EVERY month

the option to assign commentators for a specific show/ppv

the option to change the show song when customizing a Raw/SD/PPV

vacating titles completely instead of just putting them on someone not on a rostor

more indepth way to build friendships/rivilries

members of a tagteam should not automaticly have singles matchs unless manuelly desided

the option to decide what day a show is on. (Raw can go on a Friday, make our own SNME, SD to uh, ....back to Thursday)

6 matches for RAW and Smackdown, 3 for Superstars and 7 for PPV's

More consistency in fueds and angles

Less random heel/face turns

More cut scenes

Backstage scenes

In ring promo cutscenes

Wrestler coming down to commentary desk/sometimes commentating

More post match cutscenes...attacks, challenges, staredowns etc

pre match cutscenes e.g wrestler warming up or walking to ring etc

backstage interviews with the wrestlers

It would be cool if we could decide how often a Superstar appears on each show.

Let say... Cena appears 100% on Raw. What would mean that he's on it every week. In a match, cutting a promo, sitting at the commentary, or anything else.

Then we have Tyson Kidd with 20% SmackDown apperance. He would be on one of 5 SmackDowns, so he wouldn't be in any important title rankings or feuds. But he has 90% for NXT. He's on nearly every card or he's cutting a promo etc. He would be involed in Title rankings and feuds, but still appear on SmackDown sometimes.

Outros!

After the match ends you see the wrestlers go to the back.

Id also like to see fully playable entrances where you actually get to control your wrestler to the ring.

No thanks... I don't want a fist person wrestling game.... I u need that there's hogan kinect....

Anyway just if I'm doing all caw don't make big show and santino pop up in my cutscenes

I'll list a few of my requests for the mode, but odds are I'll miss a few. Anyway in order of importance, here goes:

1. Ability to edit a match card completely before playing through it (most important to me)

2. I would like to be able to click on a previous show's card and see the results. Would be nice if it went back 2 years for example.

3. Storylines in the mode. E.g. you could select a story and it's participants then it would play out when they were in matches. You choose a date for the feud to end. Throughout the story the game would put the feuding wrestlers against each other in matches, even involving allies/rivals, and add in cutscenes to help the story progress.

4. Choose what titles a person can go for on the rankings. Don't be restrictive of divas with this - if I want them to go for the US title I should be able to. Can also select multiple titles paths for wrestlers if wanted.

5. The ability to add and remove as many titles as I want from a show as well as the ability to vacate them

6. Title History

7. Better ranking system. Although I don't care about it because I don't ever look at it (I book everything myself) I know that a lot of people want it to be improved.

That's it I think. I've probably missed something that I really want but oh well.

Unlock all days on the card.

Ability to pre-book match cards

Ability to assign superstars to certain title paths.

Use C.A.B (if in) in universe 3.0

I like this idea of assigning storylines to fewds, I'll have some of that please

Some Atitude era style cut scenes

Change the music for Raw, Smackdown and PPV's

Oh I just thought of something else, although it might have more to do with CAA. We should be able to change the theme music for the arenas. That would be cool.

I like this idea of assigning storylines to fewds, I'll have some of that please

Wow you'd think I would have taken the time to read the post above mine first.

I want the MITB editable again so I can pick my guys I want in it and have the winner hold the briefcase.

I want us to be able to have free roam in matches, start in the ring and fight to the parking lot orrrrrr... The match doesn't even make it to the ring! there's a cut scene of a superstar making his way to the rign ie. CM Punk, only to be attacked by Kane. Then your in a back stage brawl and you get to the ring and Ding Ding the match starts.

I want to be able to control the rankings or not have rankings but feuds over the title. Like I built up a great feud with Big Show and Dolph Ziggler leading up to WM when it comes to WM, the number one contender for the WWE title is taking on Big Show and not Dolph Ziggler.

I want to be able to vacate titles.

Have tournements, King of the ring, beat the clock, gold rush etc.

More matches on Raw and defo at WM could do with atleast 8 or 10.

A GM for a show who you control to make the matches but you have cut scenes of the GM doing what you assigned him to do.

Be able to select where the show will take place. Like if I wanna say Raw tonight is taking place in... Merthyr Tydfil, Wales etc.

If you go by what Universe books, have random title matches on Raw and SD not just at the PPV.

Start the show off with a promo like 90% of the shows usually do except for PPV's. Like have a WWE champion say a face promo or a heel promo, or typical Cena promos for Cena or Punk Pipe Bomb promos sets up a match on the Universe.

Oh I just thought of something else, although it might have more to do with CAA. We should be able to change the theme music for the arenas. That would be cool.

Wow you'd think I would have taken the time to read the post above mine first.

It's all good dude, I wasn't the first to say that and I think the more people repost a concept, the more chance we have!

two things for the draft.

- an option to choose certain superstars eligible in the draft (kind of like the way you change participants in the RR. that way jobbers stay and title holders to. if you choose them to stay)

- the draft to be available on ALL shows.

- able to have separete rosters for all 3 shows. (exmpl: Raw superstars on Raw, SD superstars on SD, all divas on Superstars or or rename it to a divas show)

I'd like it if they allowed you to go back into the past schedule and see what's gone down so far. Maybe have some feud page which updates after every show, so that you can remember what feuds are going on with who, what's happen so far and so forth. And maybe have it show, how long and when the last match that the superstars have been in. Maybe have it where if you haven't had a particular superstar in a match for a long time. Maybe have it where, there could be a pop-up reminder or something like that.

Plus have the computer book matches of the superstars that are feuded. Instead of always trying to book matches with people that are in feuds with those that he ain't feuded with. Or at-least have some-kind of cut-scene where the person he's feuding with, comes out and attacks him, causes him to lose or something.

And get rid of all those stupid cut-scenes where two guys who wouldn't realistically be friends, come out and attack someone. Because I don't like the likes of Christian coming out with like Mark Henry or whomever.

And not allow those cut-scenes in-less it was to start or add to a feud. Because it's stupid when your doing a match with two wrestlers who are in the middle of a feud, and the likes of Slater comes out during the match.

Oh and I really hope that they edit the computer always trying to book wrestlers who are in the free agent section, because I've been getting that alot lately. And it's really ignoring!.

Fully customizable cards instead of having to do them one by one

Choosing default attires instead of having to change them or having Mark Henry come out lookin like the Kool Aid man.

When a superstar gets attacked in their entrance their entrance attire doesn't magically disappear

Attacking someone during their entrance but like the attacker is in the ring, the victim is getting in the ring during their entrance and basically get mauled.

Matches that end in no contest more like the interference

THE ABILITY TO DEACTIVATE TITLES AND SUPERSTARS/LEGENDS FOR UNIVERSE (In caps because I was tired of Demolition and LOD in my universe as well as those original tag titles.)

Archived