What would you add into Universe Mode

DovePunch

I was thinking the other day if i could add one thing to universe mode it would be and extra crowd status.

You can be heel or babyface i would add mixed as like Cena some superstars are cheered and booed. Others include Daniel Bryan, Ziggler and Sheamus.

I know alot would want better title rankings and more cut scenes. But i fill this would add a bit more of a realistic crowd feel

xcztw.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change Cheer / Boo to Face (Cheer) / Heel (Boo) / Tweener (Both).

Mix up the cutscenes a bit... I don't wanna see prematch attack + postmatch chair attack so much!

There is a cutscene when someone stands at the top of the stage, but they never do anything!

We should be able to set up a match or even a little promo with that instead of just a stare and nothing else...

I want the crowd to actually seem interested in the match and also have commentary that relates to the storyline or history of the competitors.

I don't want to have a match of CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan and have Cole talk about Bryan's rivalry with someone else.

We should be able to use the cutscenes from Create-A-Story in Universe and vice-versa...

I would like to have the ability to add more shows to the weekly line-up and make individualized brands. While I like the idea of changing the existing shows, I like having a show like Superstars or NXT to have for lower card guys, and would like to make ROH and TNA during the week with their own brands and championships

NXT as a 4th show.

Raw and PPVs (except for WrestleMania which gets 9 matches since it is a 4 hour show) get 7 matches, SD! stays at 5 matches and Superstars and NXT get 3 matches.

Default attire can be selected in My WWE.

The slammy thing would be awesome. It could go back into match history, see which match had the best momentum/crowd feedback...they could go by who was the face in it and give that person an award...then an injured star can make a comeback and attack the winner, setting up a feud.

All i want is an occasional ppv promo-commercial cutscene each month. One or two commercial cuts a week will make it feel moe hyped up and authentic.

The option to pick a GM from either Teddy Long, John Laurinitis, Triple H, Vince or a CAW.

No pre-booked cards.

Make tag teams/stables creatable outside of Universe.

More exciting (or just less boring) menus so I don't get bored as soon as I start playing.

The option to turn a wrestler off completely and they will Never show up while turned off.

Create A Belt

Take out the finish one show/match, go right to the next feature. That sucked.

Record championship history.

2 Seperate Universes. One for Attitude, One for Current.

Realistic divisions. Legends shouldn't be challenging for the US title.

Enough Divas to actually have a division.

I think it would be cool to turn off the Rankings for Title matches at PPV's to rivalries How many times have you built up a feud between say CM Punk v Randy Orton only for the No1 Contender to be John Cena

It would be nice to have Raw Superstars only compete on Raw & Smackdown Superstars only compete on Smackdown.

Free Agents, NXT & Such should not appear on either show, too much of that in WWE 12.

Also the ability to set up each match 1 at a time rather than editing 1 match, playing that match and then going straight onto the next match.

Another nice touch would be being able to set up backstage scenes for feuds going on that don't have a match that week, or more matches. 5 minimum for weekly shows, 8 minimum for Pay Per Views.

Here is what I would add to Universe. Remember HCTP season mode I believe that when you started season mode you could turn on/off people you wanted to appear and you could move people around I think they should give us this as an option when we first start universe. Select our own roster or use a pre-set roster (current).

After setting up the roster we should then be able to fix up the rankings for titles for every show.

Let's say I'm setting up people on Raw and I want Orton to be only in the IC rankings I can do so, HHH in the WHC rankings and so on. We should be able to do this before we start out universe but at the same time keep the My WWE menu in case we want to trade people or move people up the rankings.

Now let's say you choose to have Orton go for the IC but in the future you want him to get the WHC. Can he be on both rankings? Yes but adding this would help with that. Being able to select and switch around if we want our wrestler to be main eventers, high midcarders, midcarders, lower midcarders and jobbers should help out the ranking system.

For example we know that Justin Gabriel shouldn't be in the WHC rankings so what do we do we make him a Midcarders meaning he would only show up for the ranking for that second tier title. Back to Orton, let's say we make him a higher midcarders since he is almost at main event but not there he could appear both in the IC rankings and WHC rankings only that in the WHC rankings he would be a litter lower.

One thing that I would like also would be a way to set superstar threads as defaults or a way to select what attire we want in a more efficient and easier way.

The ability to vacate titles. Those assign to a show and those that aren't.

Being able to add more than 4 titles per show.

Customize any day on the calendar I want to be able to have SD on Thursday night. Add Heat and Velocity and remove superstars.

Specific Brad PPV (idk if you're able to do this in wwe12)

Adding/removing PPV from the calendar

This list contains things that probably could have been done in WWE 12 because they were basically design flaws. If they fix these things then I would strongly consider giving WWE 13 a chance.

-Be able to set up every match on a show before starting it.

-Do something with the rankings so that you don't have the possibility of the same people going after both singles titles.

-Fix the tag team booking so that tag teams are actually booked together.

-Fix the tag team title and ranking problems(teams are ranked that aren't even part of the roster you're using)

-Give us the option to completely remove people from the mode.

-Allow us to vacate titles.

For Universe I would like the following:

Proper Top Contender Rankings (it's not hard!)

Ability to assign wrestlers to a various level - I.e Main Eventers can challenge for WWE / World Titles and then have another level where the next level of wrestlers can win the IC and US titles - and maybe winning those titles 2 /3 times can then lead to a main event status. Then have a lower card section etc.

Tag Team division - Assign teams for this and have a good Ranking system working along side.

Diva's division - as per above but have one Title Belt and have them complete across brands

Incorporating set storylines into Universe but more in depth and customisable as necessary and setting the length of these and feuds.

Stables - Incorporate stables into the mix giving a groups a more dominate position over others

Title Histories - individual and Tag team histories recorded for each wrestler on their profile

Number 1 Contenders - Should be a no brainer but if a top 10 guy defeats a champion in a non title match then I would like to see the challenger than moved into number 1 spot for the title. Or They are given an opportunity to wrestle for the Title even if they have to face a triple threat match etc.

Special Refs for Universe - A must!

Getting rid throughout the game of the stupid DQ's that plague Tag Team matches.

No more cross brand interference or unique matches

More run in's / assistance from tag team partners

--Stop the odd pairings.

If I have Hogan/nash/hall in the NWO for example I don't want Hall teaming with Eddie G. Stables are stables for a reason

--CAS as cutscenes

Why can't the scenes used in Create-a-Story or RTWM be used in Universe? They are already on the disc so why can't we use them?

--Control cutscenes

You can keep the use of cutscenes random as they are now but why not also give us an option of choosing which cutscene we want to use?

--More Superstar/Diva interaction

If we are going back to The Attitude Era they need to let the males and females interact more often and in different ways

all brilliant ideas, i especially like choccys idea for assigning a level to wrestlers. it could be added to superstar management, and you could actualy change whether a superstar is main event, mid card or tag team, that way they would only appear in the rankings for those titles

Archived