What would you add into Universe Mode

DovePunch

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Ability to select a default attire
  • Ability to edit full card before you start the show
  • Ability to get rid of Divas title in universe!!! I don't care for the WWE Divas division let me swap it for a 2nd Midcard title.
  • Rankings need to be sorted out. As many people have said I want to see something that works such as... For titles you have the 1-5 contenders going for WWE / WHC Title. 6-10 going for Midcard belts. This will be based on Momentum / number of air time etc... No one should be contender for 2 titles (Except Manually). I don't want undertaker as my WHC champion then at Wrestlemania he has a IC Title shot.
  • Backstage segments to further story lines! I feel this is VERY important to universe 3.0 and is needed. This can be 2 slots a week in the card or just random events, Universe needs something more than what it has at the moment. Text could be used here to create story's / push fued's. It would be cool to have a mode like "create a universe storyline mode" so you could download peoples story's and have the ability to incorporate them into your universe mode.

By the way if you don't want legends in your universe just create a new brand and put them in there but don't use free agents.

More spots in Rankings.

2011, every title had up to 10 spots to determine who and who were not eligible for a title shot.

2012, the only titles that went beyond that were the WWE and World titles. Not even the United States or Intercontinental titles got that treatment. Hell the tag titles and that Barbie doll accessory (I refuse to call that thing a title) only got up to the 4th contender.

It would be good if they added more spots and be more detailed as to what a certain person has to do in order to get higher up in the ranks to get a shot at a title.

Outros!

After the match ends you see the wrestlers go to the back.

Id also like to see fully playable entrances where you actually get to control your wrestler to the ring.

No thanks... I don't want a fist person wrestling game.... I u need that there's hogan kinect....

Anyway just if I'm doing all caw don't make big show and santino pop up in my cutscenes

Ummm where does he say first person??? I like the outros idea aswell as the entrance idea. That would kick ass!!

I want something along the lines with what EA did to Franchise on Madden. With that game they added the best aspects of the Head Coach games to Franchise. The best aspects of GM Mode should be added to Universe, like Storylines, and the ability to make the match cards yourself before simulating/playing the matches. Maybe also add a Power 25, that'd be cool.

WHEN I READ STUFF LIKE THIS

Ultimately, despite its vast similarities to the previous year's instalment, WWE 13 looks to be something of an improvement over the past game, and with the new “spectacular moments” and focus on the Attitude Era, there's much to appeal to Wrestling fans. WWE 13 will arrive in Australia on November the 1st and you can expect a review later this year. Stay tuned on Console Domination for more.

it makes me 80% certain that universe mode will be little to no different this year. if it was anything to brag about in reguards to being much different from last year it would of been mentioned by now

WHEN I READ STUFF LIKE THIS

Ultimately, despite its vast similarities to the previous year's instalment, WWE 13 looks to be something of an improvement over the past game, and with the new “spectacular moments” and focus on the Attitude Era, there's much to appeal to Wrestling fans. WWE 13 will arrive in Australia on November the 1st and you can expect a review later this year. Stay tuned on Console Domination for more.

it makes me 80% certain that universe mode will be little to no different this year. if it was anything to brag about in reguards to being much different from last year it would of been mentioned by now

You MUST remember.....last year they didn't anything about Universe until about a month before release. People were saying we'd be able to customize a show and I was certain they were wrong. Well I was wrong.....why they held the info back who knows....but history has proven that just because they don't talk about a mode, doesn't mean they haven't done anything to it. That was, in fact, the case with story designer....but not Universe.

#Superstars should have one option for Heel/Face & another option for Cheer/boo so that we can have Punk as a Heel & still be cheered by the crowd.

#MITB Cash-In cutscene should be more realistic.Superstars should Run down the ramp instead of just walking into the Ring.

#We should be able to select whether a superstar is a Main Eventer or Mid-Carder & the rankings should be based on this.

#Power 25

#Title History

#New Storylines

#Add Shows on any day of the Calender

Hope you all agree with me

You MUST remember.....last year they didn't anything about Universe until about a month before release. People were saying we'd be able to customize a show and I was certain they were wrong. Well I was wrong.....why they held the info back who knows....but history has proven that just because they don't talk about a mode, doesn't mean they haven't done anything to it. That was, in fact, the case with story designer....but not Universe.

Last years universe mode was nothing special. only the real Die hards that are very easy to please took it serious for longer than the 1st week

other than a bit more freedom last years universe mode was not really any different.

Last years universe mode was nothing special. only the real Die hards that are very easy to please took it serious for longer than the 1st week

other than a bit more freedom last years universe mode was not really any different.

Well I guess I'm at a loss for exactly what you're expecting from the mode. More freedom was probably the number one thing people were looking for in the mode. I can tell you, I'm not easy to please because for one thing, I don't even watch WWE, and secondly I've had plenty to complain about with Universe. I think some of the things you've been asking about, like the PPV adds on the titantron and such, are things that will probably never be in because they don't focus on every detail like that. They tend to put in the major things and just let it go, and even then they don't always work.

I guess we just don't quite agree on what is and isn't an improvement. I mean I've looked through this thread and haven't seen your list yet, other than the fact that they should add common sense to the booking. While I agree with that, I don't think we'll ever see it. Even if they fix it to prevent non-assigned wrestlers from showing up, there will still be issues with the rankings and probably with the rivalries as well. Heck I mean last year they said they wouldn't break up tag teams. Ok...well they actually delivered on that...but guess what? The cutscenes STILL run as if they did break up, but are still listed as a team. So if it's perfect booking you're looking for, you might as well plan on not buying this game because I seriously doubt we'll ever get it. It would probably help your case if you had a list here.

I would like the superstar's/ diva's to wear random superstar threads for each match. More flexible rankings, I want to be able to edit the card before the show starts, not the same match every week, a diva match on at least Smackdown and Raw, No Champion vs Number 1 contender match's all the time for Diva's and Fix lag when starting the show.

Archived