Diesel by The Nomodder - UPDATE 27/07/12 FORMULA IN FIRST POST

The Nomodder

This Is As Close To The Tassels As I Can Get To. Looks Like Ther Are Actually Close To The Pant & Not As Loose As They Were Later On.

http://www.bigfootsden.com/store.items/diesel.wwf.wrestler.ltd.standup.gif

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/YeZotx9pKAA/0.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking sweet. Could you upload the thing we talked about please? I now have a Nash waiting for that little thing too :)

Damn and I was about to post my own tomorrow, but this will beat it for sure :) :)

Well how bout u do a wcw Kevin Nash then? That way we can have best of both worlds!

Well, I've worked with nWoldskool on his Nash's body morph, but that's about it. I've started my Diesel, it's nearly finished, but I don't have pants designs which I'm working on. I'm still finishing it though as I worked a lot on it, but modder's Diesel is going to be my main :)

This, like all of your other CAWs have been brilliant this year. It's certainly gave me the momentum to continue with Owen Hart, Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart I've been making.

Here's the 2 attires I thought you should give a go to complete the Diesel. Hope they help.

2d27jw7.jpg

This, like all of your other CAWs have been brilliant this year. It's certainly gave me the momentum to continue with Owen Hart, Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart I've been making.

Here's the 2 attires I thought you should give a go to complete the Diesel. Hope they help.

2d27jw7.jpg

I Was Looking For Dudes With Attitudes. Where'd You Find It.?

Expect update with the final attire soon (next 1 or 2 days) and upload as soon as The Knight is done. Which could be fast as he mentioned, that the moveset is close to completion!

Thanks, I will post some other formulas first, via YouTube, but I think so! Updates tomorrow I guess!

Thank god for video formulas. I just spent two hours getting the "server not available" message. Remember the good old days when you downloaded a CAW save & played the game? Hopefully I can download this before WWE' 28 comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived