Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Nomodder

Diesel by The Nomodder - UPDATE 27/07/12 FORMULA IN FIRST POST

Damn and I was about to post my own tomorrow, but this will beat it for sure :) :)

I love this, Diesel was one of my favorite WWF Superstars as a youth. Looking forward to the attires.

Thanks, guys! It's not that I don't like the in game model, but I have a classic roster and seeing my Bret Hart feuding with the current Nash in COWBOY BOOTS annoys me. :)

diesel is looking great but i wish ud have done a slot with different Nash attires(nWo, wcw, wwf) and not just his diesel gimmick...nonetheless its off the hook and ill definitely be waiting for the formula to put it on my existing nash caw...

Awesome! The face morph aint screaming Nash for the simple fact it aint as cartoonish as most CAWs nowadays, but you definitely see Nash in it. the beard looks so much like Nashs, I wonder if it is textured?!

Easily the best CAW/morph of him this year!

As always, my deepest respect!

Hey Nomodder which Eyebrows did you use for him? I am working on a Nash for my WCW Universe and after looking at yours and a few refs I noticed that they were more off than I thought.

Thanks, guys! It's not that I don't like the in game model, but I have a classic roster and seeing my Bret Hart feuding with the current Nash in COWBOY BOOTS annoys me. :)

you have a bret hart caw too?

you have a bret hart caw too?

No, (not yet) I mean the one I use in my universe! :)

I believe I will give this a DL and put him with my old school HBK! How is he coming along?

LOL :lol: Nah, I dont think so. Why not Vinnie Vegas! :D

Could it be any worse than that? :D

LOL :lol: Nah, I dont think so. Why not Vinnie Vegas! :D

Could it be any worse than that? :D

YES!

kevinnashsupershredder2.jpg

The Shredderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Ahhh memories.. LOL.. I personally think Oz was worse than Vinnie Vegas.. At least with V.V. he could have some kind of back story.. Oz was bad as the The Yeti! I remember the 1st time I saw Oz.. It was like-- what in the world(and not in a good way)..