All titles ranked

Doomsday72499

I know this is far fetched and probably un-doable....but I think it would be neat if included (especially if we get create-a-belt back).

Rankings for more than just the WH, WWE, IC, US, Divas and UTT. If we have other titles, let us be able to incorporate them into rankings. Currently, you get quite a few ranking for the main belts all the way down to 5 for the tag belts. How bout having like 3 for the other titles that you may use? If you have the Cruiserweight belt, have the top 3 contenders for it listed. I like having the Unified belt on my CAW, but unless I had the Univfied title swap out with the WWE/WH titles, it was just a "meaningless" title on my CAW. Make the titles that you use mean something in Universe.

Would also be nice, as others have posted, to put certain people into certain groups for contention.

Maybe have where each wrestler has a list of titles and you can highlight the ones that they would be able to contend for...I.e. you can have Santino contend for certain belts but not for the WWE/WH belts. If you want him to contend for the upper belts, then you can edit it.

Its based on the attitude Era so im wondering if we have the choice to have an Attitude Style Universe

Being that more titles are ranked {European/Hardcore/Light Heavyweight} and also have superstars be on both raw and Smackdown and a possible Heat Arena

Its based on the attitude Era so im wondering if we have the choice to have an Attitude Style Universe

Being that more titles are ranked {European/Hardcore/Light Heavyweight} and also have superstars be on both raw and Smackdown and a possible Heat Arena

Your statement on the other titles (Euro, Hardcore, LHV) are exactly what I am referring to....having all titles have rankings as there were multiple titles in the attitude era (and they actually meant something then)

I have heard a rumor that only the current titles and attitude era titles will be in the game, no other classic ones.

wear did u 'hear' this rumour too?

I heard that there will be less titles than WWE '12. This was posted in that accumulated Twitter info topic.

For the ranking system I think that they should make it somewhat like they had it last year. Main Title, Secondary Title, Tag Team & Divas instead of having those four only they should keep the Main, Tag Team & Diva title options and instead of having a Secondary title they could add, upper midcard title and lower midcard title.

For example: Raw

Main Event title would be: WHC

Upper Midcard: IC

Lower Midcard: European

Tag: WTTC

Divas: Women Championship

For the main event rankings one would be able to set the people that you want to compete for that title. For the upper and midcard too.

Also being able to add titles to a show like NXT or Superstar would be good as well.

For the ranking system I think that they should make it somewhat like they had it last year. Main Title, Secondary Title, Tag Team & Divas instead of having those four only they should keep the Main, Tag Team & Diva title options and instead of having a Secondary title they could add, upper midcard title and lower midcard title.

For example: Raw

Main Event title would be: WHC

Upper Midcard: IC

Lower Midcard: European

Tag: WTTC

Divas: Women Championship

For the main event rankings one would be able to set the people that you want to compete for that title. For the upper and midcard too.

Also being able to add titles to a show like NXT or Superstar would be good as well.

Wouldn't mind that too bad

If they don't have as many titles...want to have the Unified title...and hopeful return or Smoking Skull

Maybe have where each wrestler has a list of titles and you can highlight the ones that they would be able to contend for...I.e. you can have Santino contend for certain belts but not for the WWE/WH belts. If you want him to contend for the upper belts, then you can edit it.

This is an awesome idea.

This is an awesome idea.

Thanks. I was hoping it would be liked. Just figured that if I got tired of it, bound to be others who got tired of it and want a fix.

I just hope we can make our own shows and brands on different days so I can give my Caws a proving ground. If they're still in I plan to do:

Major: WCW Championship

Minor: Cruiserweight Championship

Tag: World Tag Team Championship

Divas: Woman's Championship

If we get create-a-title that'd be even better so then we could really get proper original brands.

If they won't give us more belts per show or add the option of creating shows on other days, atleast let us add belts to the thursday show that way we can have up to 12 title in universe.

One thing they should do is vacate titles, I know its easy enough to put them all on a unused wrestler, but surely as long as the belt is not assigned to a show, you should be able to vacate it. If you add a vacated title to a show, you would be made to select a champion before continuing.

If they won't give us more belts per show or add the option of creating shows on other days, atleast let us add belts to the thursday show that way we can have up to 12 title in universe.

One thing they should do is vacate titles, I know its easy enough to put them all on a unused wrestler, but surely as long as the belt is not assigned to a show, you should be able to vacate it. If you add a vacated title to a show, you would be made to select a champion before continuing.

I agree with the vacating titles thing but not with the not letting us vacate titles that are assign to a show I think that we should be able to vacate ANY title including those assign to a show. Reason being is what if we want to have a tournament for the vacated title.

As far as adding titles to the thursday show that should be implemented as well and we should be able to select what roster we want on that show. For example if we want the main title of that show to be the Cruiserweight title we can select that. An the roster well we can put all cruiserweights on a Cruiserweight only roster and assign that roster to that show

would be nice to have a rankings basically i would do it this way only guys rated from 88 to 100 will be able to complete for the world title guys from 87 to 70 for the IC title and guys below that for hardcore/european title and if a guy improves then he goes up the rankings and is now able to wrestle for that title, or if a guy loses some overall he will drop down

• 4 weeks later...

would be nice to have a rankings basically i would do it this way only guys rated from 88 to 100 will be able to complete for the world title guys from 87 to 70 for the IC title and guys below that for hardcore/european title and if a guy improves then he goes up the rankings and is now able to wrestle for that title, or if a guy loses some overall he will drop down

I like this as well. No more santino's going for WWE title stuff....(no offense to Santino:)

I Hope they drop all the fake belts SVR Champion of Champions Championshit, the real belts with painted WCW are awful too.

Yeah that was just stupid

As long as if they take those out and give us the titles like the "Smoking Skull" (perfect for attitude era)...

I Hope they drop all the fake belts SVR Champion of Champions Championshit, the real belts with painted WCW are awful too.

Yeah that was just stupid

As long as if they take those out and give us the titles like the "Smoking Skull" (perfect for attitude era)...

Never remove, only improve.

If they've already been made, then THQ should just make it bloody possible to vacate. Some of us actually do use those titles. (I use the champion of champions title for my custom brand)

^

Gotta agree with the don't remove philosophy :) Back when I played '12 I used the Champion of Champions belt for my NXT brand.

On topic though. I completely agree that we should be able to put any titles into the rankings. I also think we should be able to vacate any title out of the game and I really like the idea of being able to choose which superstar goes for what title... with the option of multiple titles of course. Tbh, if I only want the Womens title in th universe on my copy of the game I should be able to.

Archived