What's the worst CAW you'd seen on CC?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost every Jeff Hardy on PS3 CC

You'd think that most of the Jeff Hardy CAWS would be good considering his face paint is already in the game. There are some good ones on the PS3 CC though, Gamevolt's is the one I use.

Except the moveset on my Hardy sucks. That will teach me for using the Pre-set moveset for Hardy

Haha.. :D That was one of the first things I noticed when playing your Hardy.. I remember being super excited because of the accurancy of the CAW, but then I was very baffled when I tried the move-set in a match.. But i figured that you used the THQ preset move-set and quite frankly I don't blame you at all.. The caw is a killer caw in all other areas and most have taken a whole lot of work :)

MST3Claye had a horrible James Storm one of the worst ive seen!!!!

the attires are ok, the face and facial hair are poor, the thing is he thinks its the best in the world lol.

Be careful, you keep entertaining SEB by agreeing with him and next thing you know, all of your CAWs will be re-uploaded by him without any credit given.

I will say MST3Claye's storm wasn't that bad, the face wasn't very accurate but everything else was. I used it for a long time until Ravenos made his, which I believe is easily the best James Storm CAW on CC.

MST3Claye had a horrible James Storm one of the worst ive seen!!!!

the attires are ok, the face and facial hair are poor, the thing is he thinks its the best in the world lol.

Be careful, you keep entertaining SEB by agreeing with him and next thing you know, all of your CAWs will be re-uploaded by him without any credit given.

I will say MST3Claye's storm wasn't that bad, the face wasn't very accurate but everything else was. I used it for a long time until Ravenos made his, which I believe is easily the best James Storm CAW on CC.

I definitely struggled with the face from the very beginning. I will admit that. I just realized something with all of this though, for a terrible CAW as it seems to have been. SEB sure liked it enough to take it and call it his own. LOL :laugh::facepalm:

Just about every female CAW on CC. I've seen some good ones in the body, but, it doesn't seem like anyone can match a face like we can with the guys.

that's because all the good ones never reach the what's hot page or highest rated bc ppl can't search cc like they could last year. So unless you have heard about one on here most of those kids just rate and dl the first caw they see. But I take complete offence to your statement being a female caw creator.

Just about every female CAW on CC. I've seen some good ones in the body, but, it doesn't seem like anyone can match a face like we can with the guys.

that's because all the good ones never reach the what's hot page or highest rated bc ppl can't search cc like they could last year. So unless you have heard about one on here most of those kids just rate and dl the first caw they see. But I take complete offence to your statement being a female caw creator.

I'll agree the search on CC is horrible, but to a certain extent. Dre41's edits get to the top, so did Petchy's and other top makers on here.

I believe they were trying to say that the female CAWs that are MADE.. not females who make CAWs, aren't good. I don't think that was a shot towards the ladies here that make the creations, but more so the a shot at the Create-a-Diva because of how barbie doll, plastic they look. I've seen some who have created folks like Winter, Velvet Sky and others that have worked their backsides off to try and make the limited create-a-diva work for them and come out with a decent looking Diva, but overall it's going to turn out to be the barbe doll, plastic doll face result.

Yeah, sometimes that stuff to the left can be easy to overlook... WHOOPS! Again, I don't believe that was really an intentional shot to those who make women wrestlers, but more the tool/option/feature itself as far as women/divas/knockouts are concerned. Credit to those of you who even try to make women wrestlers on here. Your efforts are noticed.

I'll agree the search on CC is horrible, but to a certain extent. Dre41's edits get to the top, so did Petchy's and other top makers on here.

I believe they were trying to say that the female CAWs that are MADE.. not females who make CAWs, aren't good. I don't think that was a shot towards the ladies here that make the creations, but more so the a shot at the Create-a-Diva because of how barbie doll, plastic they look. I've seen some who have created folks like Winter, Velvet Sky and others that have worked their backsides off to try and make the limited create-a-diva work for them and come out with a decent looking Diva, but overall it's going to turn out to be the barbe doll, plastic doll face result.

I have to agree with this. I've seen a lot of male caws that are dead on, but very few female caws. I worked my butt off to try and create a good Annie Social, but there was just no way to match it up right. It's odd because I don't think female caws have any face morph differences than male caws, but it just seems harder.

You guys always bash Dre41 he is one of the top creators thats why he is #2 on cc and u know damn well u downloaded his caws

Yeeeaaaaaah..... Try re-reading what I just said, since I'm the only one that mentioned Dre41 in this thread so far.. If you would do that you would see that I was actually PRAISING Dre41 for the CAWs he's made, saying that his which are worhty of it DO make it to the top, at least as far as Most Downloaded goes.

lo f'n l..............

You guys always bash Dre41 he is one of the top creators thats why he is #2 on cc and u know damn well u downloaded his caws

Pretty strange that you seem to be his #1 fan, and coincidentally, Dre41 is the only one SEB credits when he re-uploads his shit.

LMAO!

Yep, exactly. It was a shot at the create-a-diva option in the create-a-wrestler mode. Don't get me wrong, I've seen some very good, but, most of the ones, even top rated, 5 star, 50000000 (exaggerated) downloads aren't as good as what most can make with male wrestlers. That's the point I'm trying to make and it's been an inconsistency between the genders in the mode for YEARS. Something Yukes (not THQ) should fix as the game goes on, but don't.

You kids are morons so please stop spreading rumors im not that SEB dude....Clay your just mad because I bashed your james storm since way back!!! get over it!!! Like I said the only good thing about your james storm is the render but you didnt make that!!!!

You probably are the SEB guy....

Archived