Official Destination X 2012 PPV Discussion Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Sonjay was really injured since the match ended kinda quick? I guess Sonjay Dutt was set to really win or something? He was who I was hoping would win as well.

He faked it i suppose... I just think this guy is annoying as hell... Drop the hairspray gimmick.

So Sonjay was really injured since the match ended kinda quick? I guess Sonjay Dutt was set to really win or something? He was who I was hoping would win as well.

He faked it i suppose... I just think this guy is annoying as hell... Drop the hairspray gimmick.

I agree it is annoying... but I think his attire is even more annoying

I really didn't think he would win. The last 5 or so minutes of that match were brutal in terms of unpredictability. That crowd was sort of dead throughout the night and that match brought the emotion out of everyone. I hope that old lady didn't have a heart attack.

I'm shocked that A Double won but I do have to question the decision to be honest. They had Roode beat so many of the top of names in this business only to drop the belt to someone who has only been back with the company for a year. I loved Roode as the World Champion but wont complain although I don't see this being a lenghty title run. Overall it was a great PPV but the crowd just didn't seem to be in to it as much as they should have.

I'm shocked that A Double won but I do have to question the decision to be honest. They had Roode beat so many of the top of names in this business only to drop the belt to someone who has only been back with the company for a year. I loved Roode as the World Champion but wont complain although I don't see this being a lenghty title run. Overall it was a great PPV but the crowd just didn't seem to be in to it as much as they should have.

Thank god it was about time. His reign went on 8 months far too long.

I suppose this means I have to watch TNA now but why was the PPV filled with too many unknowns?

TNA obviously feels that Storm V Roode doesn't need the title to make the storyline advance and thinking about it the title isn't necessary in personal feuds, take Styles V Daniels thats blood, tables and a unborn bastard child, I think Aries will hold it past/up to BFG otherwise whats the point

I think the crowd is good as its gonna get at that PPV or any in the Impact Zone, im sick off that bitch in the crowd really pissing me off screaming over people, theres a chant and shes over everyone she needs to GTFO, its always women, years ago there was a Styles chick just screaming

TNA have totally shit the bed making Zema champion, two weeks building guys for this and a guy who has done nothing for a while wins it, the finish was pony as well, truly and utterly shit the bed big time, this gives me doubts about signings

I knew all the results trying to find the PPV on youtube but still got goosebumps when Aries won, Joe V Angle was alright and all the X-Division Q's ones were as well as Styles V Daniels, I think overall it was better then last years Ultimate X let me down, all that build up for that, i'd rather Dakota or Lars win it over Ion

Thank god it was about time. His reign went on 8 months far too long.

I suppose this means I have to watch TNA now but why was the PPV filled with too many unknowns?

Oh god, please leave....like right now!

Archived