*Update* Kassius Bashes & leaves his opponents with Gashes. . . (UPLOADED 7/14/12)

Dez Holly

The constant use of elbow are really effect and really wear down my opponent by the time I hit Running Back Elbow. I find the Crashlanding to work great when I reverse "comeback" moments or fast paced moves

Yea, wearing them down is the best method.. The way I play, I dont always like 2 finish every match the same ya know.. With him, some matches I end with the elbow, some with the Crashladning, and some with the grounded elbow. Sometimes I like 2 hit them with the Running Corner Elbow, then the Running Elbow Finisher..

When I like to "shake up" the ending of my match I like to hammer throw then into the corner and when the begin to walk "stunned" I quickly run up the top rope and hit them with the diving rolling elbow. Or if I've done enough damage to them already I like to hit them with the running elbow in the corner to finish the match.

Nice, see that's what I'm talking bout.. Some of the best endings I have enjoyed have been hitting the big move off a reversal!

And it's very easy to win matches that way with your moveset.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived