CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

*Update* Kassius Bashes & leaves his opponents with Gashes. . . (UPLOADED 7/14/12)

Kassius Ohno Chris Hero

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts
  • Gamertag: BIG RIGHTEOUS
  • Twitter: @RighteousProdux

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

He is not that different in FCW. He isn't using Hero's welcome and the Liger Bomb. He still uses most of his Cravate strikes. 90% of Ohno's moves aren't in the game and it's best to fill them up with Hero's moves at least rather than have generic nothing in it.

He is actually quite different in FCW.. You must not have watched that many of his matches.. He doesnt use the majority of his "Hero" moves.. My moveset for him isnt generic, and it only has the moves he has used in FCW.. I have watched all his FCW matches-- forwards, backwards and sideways. I look forward 2 his moveset expanding. But, I was asking Dez if he would like it, so I'm not gonna derail his thread with conversations about who does or doesnt do this or that.

Never said that your set is generic, some of your sets are inaccurate if you can take a little criticism. but you must not have watched his later days as Chris Hero before going to FCW. I've watched all of his matches and it ain't that different than that.

Just now saw you edited your post.. Well, I guess people love inaccurate sets then.

#42 Dez Holly

Dez Holly

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Gamertag: Dubbz96
  • SEN (PS3): rocketboii13

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

He is not that different in FCW. He isn't using Hero's welcome and the Liger Bomb. He still uses most of his Cravate strikes. 90% of Ohno's moves aren't in the game and it's best to fill them up with Hero's moves at least rather than have generic nothing in it.

He is actually quite different in FCW.. You must not have watched that many of his matches.. He doesnt use the majority of his "Hero" moves.. My moveset for him isnt generic, and it only has the moves he has used in FCW.. I have watched all his FCW matches-- forwards, backwards and sideways. I look forward 2 his moveset expanding. But, I was asking Dez if he would like it, so I'm not gonna derail his thread with conversations about who does or doesnt do this or that.

Never said that your set is generic, some of your sets are inaccurate if you can take a little criticism. but you must not have watched his later days as Chris Hero before going to FCW. I've watched all of his matches and it ain't that different than that.

Just now saw you edited your post.. Well, I guess people love inaccurate sets then.

Now guys, there's really no need for an argument. . .

#43 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

No argument at all fam.. Dudes love taking shots at me when they get the chance. Like I said in the earlier post, I wont derail your thread with that. He can always PM me if there's a problem. How did you like using the set?

#44 Dez Holly

Dez Holly

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

No argument at all fam.. Dudes love taking shots at me when they get the chance. Like I said in the earlier post, I wont derail your thread with that. He can always PM me if there's a problem. How did you like using the set?

I love it ! the use of elbows remind me so much of Ohno and makes me feel as if I'm playing as an in-game version. Too bad that THQ didn't add the Rolling Elbow 2 to the Finisher list. I still love the moveset fam. You did a great job.

#45 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

I figured you would.. Yea, I would love 2 be able 2 use the Elbow as a finisher.. What I usually do is wear my opponent down, then hit them with the Crashlanding, then BOOM-- the Rolling Elbow.

#46 Dez Holly

Dez Holly

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

The constant use of elbow are really effect and really wear down my opponent by the time I hit Running Back Elbow. I find the Crashlanding to work great when I reverse "comeback" moments or fast paced moves

#47 Rewmac

Rewmac

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,759 posts
  • Twitter: @RewmacIcon

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

[

Pfff :) Yeah you just saw it :) Why is it no one can have a decent conversation with you who doesn't agree with everything you say? hmm...I wonder.

Your arrogance is just adorable :) You should really get back to earth man. Freakin movesets won't make you the online celebrity of the year :)

#48 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:29 PM

The constant use of elbow are really effect and really wear down my opponent by the time I hit Running Back Elbow. I find the Crashlanding to work great when I reverse "comeback" moments or fast paced moves

Yea, wearing them down is the best method.. The way I play, I dont always like 2 finish every match the same ya know.. With him, some matches I end with the elbow, some with the Crashladning, and some with the grounded elbow. Sometimes I like 2 hit them with the Running Corner Elbow, then the Running Elbow Finisher..

#49 Dez Holly

Dez Holly

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

Yea, wearing them down is the best method.. The way I play, I dont always like 2 finish every match the same ya know.. With him, some matches I end with the elbow, some with the Crashladning, and some with the grounded elbow. Sometimes I like 2 hit them with the Running Corner Elbow, then the Running Elbow Finisher..

When I like to "shake up" the ending of my match I like to hammer throw then into the corner and when the begin to walk "stunned" I quickly run up the top rope and hit them with the diving rolling elbow. Or if I've done enough damage to them already I like to hit them with the running elbow in the corner to finish the match.

#50 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

When I like to "shake up" the ending of my match I like to hammer throw then into the corner and when the begin to walk "stunned" I quickly run up the top rope and hit them with the diving rolling elbow. Or if I've done enough damage to them already I like to hit them with the running elbow in the corner to finish the match.

Nice, see that's what I'm talking bout.. Some of the best endings I have enjoyed have been hitting the big move off a reversal!

#51 Dez Holly

Dez Holly

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:42 PM

Nice, see that's what I'm talking bout.. Some of the best endings I have enjoyed have been hitting the big move off a reversal!

And it's very easy to win matches that way with your moveset.

#52 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,378 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

Thanks again fam, I am glad you are enjoying his set like I do.

#53 Dez Holly

Dez Holly

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:22 AM

*Update* (Entrance Added 6/22/12)
Credit to RIGHTEOUS

#54 Dez Holly

Dez Holly

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

*Update* Kassius Bashes & leaves his opponents with Gashes. . . (UPLOADED 7/14/12)

#55 WFMashUpz

WFMashUpz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,397 posts
  • Twitter: leo_zuccolotto

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

Wow, nice work. Can you send me the .CAS file?

#56 Dez Holly

Dez Holly

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

CAW file link added ;)

#57 WFMashUpz

WFMashUpz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

Thank you bro, amazing caw

#58 Kidd Dibiase

Kidd Dibiase

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Gamertag: xROKKiTKiDDx

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:12 PM

dopeness..does this have a render, just curious.

#59 Dez Holly

Dez Holly

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:13 PM

Thank you bro, amazing caw

My pleasure, and thanks man. ;)

#60 WFMashUpz

WFMashUpz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

dopeness..does this have a render, just curious.

Yes