*Update* Kassius Bashes & leaves his opponents with Gashes. . . (UPLOADED 7/14/12)

Dez Holly

Lol, I'm not ashamed to announced that your's was my main ref. :)

I'm just glad that it got alot better.

I'm not sure what your 4th attire will be, but I'm thinking about giving mine a cutscene or promo attire.

:hqhq: Yeah it got better.

The body looks better too. I would still work on some details. The design(s?) you used to cover the nose is over his nostrils. Thats not a good thing. I would either add designs to get the nostrils back or move the design.

Sadly I'm out of layers and I don't know what to get rid of to add the logos fro nostrils. I could get rid of the logo over that nose but the other logo around his eyes won't blend correctly without it. . . I'll try something.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you have an actual Hero face texture or did you just try using JoMo's. If it was an actual Hero texture could you upload it?

Lol, did he really look that much like John Morrison ?

And no problem.

Ohno Texture:

ChrisHeroTexture-1.png

*Note* If you plan on using this on CAW your gonna upload please give credit and darken the texture a little bit before putting it on the CAW.

Looks good fam.. I was gonna suggest you do purple! I have a completely Ohno moveset-- havent released it yet, have been waiting for him 2 have more matches.. It's still a strong set as is tho.. If you are interested I could upload it 2morrow.. The only Hero in it is what he has used in FCW. I have seen that most of the Ohno caws have a 98% Hero moveset. That's not really accurate..

He is not that different in FCW. He isn't using Hero's welcome and the Liger Bomb. He still uses most of his Cravate strikes. 90% of Ohno's moves aren't in the game and it's best to fill them up with Hero's moves at least rather than have generic nothing in it.

Sounds awesome. Sure I'm interested. It would be amazing to use this moveset. I'm currently using part of Rewmac's moveset , but it seems to be more Hero than Ohno so I'll definitely check yours out ! Thanks for the support.

He is not that different in FCW. He isn't using Hero's welcome and the Liger Bomb. He still uses most of his Cravate strikes. 90% of Ohno's moves aren't in the game and it's best to fill them up with Hero's moves at least rather than have generic nothing in it.

He is actually quite different in FCW.. You must not have watched that many of his matches.. He doesnt use the majority of his "Hero" moves.. My moveset for him isnt generic, and it only has the moves he has used in FCW.. I have watched all his FCW matches-- forwards, backwards and sideways. I look forward 2 his moveset expanding. But, I was asking Dez if he would like it, so I'm not gonna derail his thread with conversations about who does or doesnt do this or that.

Sounds awesome. Sure I'm interested. It would be amazing to use this moveset. I'm currently using part of Rewmac's moveset , but it seems to be more Hero than Ohno so I'll definitely check yours out ! Thanks for the support.

Ok, I'll get it uploaded for you 2morrow.

He is actually quite different in FCW.. You must not have watched that many of his matches.. He doesnt use the majority of his "Hero" moves.. My moveset for him isnt generic, and it only has the moves he has used in FCW.. I have watched all his FCW matches-- forwards, backwards and sideways. I look forward 2 his moveset expanding. But, I was asking Dez if he would like it, so I'm not gonna derail his thread with conversations about who does or doesnt do this or that.

Never said that your set is generic, some of your sets are inaccurate if you can take a little criticism. but you must not have watched his later days as Chris Hero before going to FCW. I've watched all of his matches and it ain't that different than that.

I'm sorta glad I didn't either. And @RIGHTEOUS I just finished adding you finisher yesterday and I need to make a quick PT fix then it'll be up and running on XBL. Unless anybody has any other suggestions. . .

I think the cheeks look a tad bit fat, Hero's cheeks are pretty gaunt. Just a tad bit of adjusting there and it should be good to go.

Will work this out and see what I can do.

I think this is really good. Unfortunate it has to be compared to Vries.

Thank you. Glad that you like it. ;)

Never said that your set is generic, some of your sets are inaccurate if you can take a little criticism. but you must not have watched his later days as Chris Hero before going to FCW. I've watched all of his matches and it ain't that different than that.

Just now saw you edited your post.. Well, I guess people love inaccurate sets then.

Just now saw you edited your post.. Well, I guess people love inaccurate sets then.

Now guys, there's really no need for an argument. . .

No argument at all fam.. Dudes love taking shots at me when they get the chance. Like I said in the earlier post, I wont derail your thread with that. He can always PM me if there's a problem. How did you like using the set?

No argument at all fam.. Dudes love taking shots at me when they get the chance. Like I said in the earlier post, I wont derail your thread with that. He can always PM me if there's a problem. How did you like using the set?

I love it ! the use of elbows remind me so much of Ohno and makes me feel as if I'm playing as an in-game version. Too bad that THQ didn't add the Rolling Elbow 2 to the Finisher list. I still love the moveset fam. You did a great job.

The constant use of elbow are really effect and really wear down my opponent by the time I hit Running Back Elbow. I find the Crashlanding to work great when I reverse "comeback" moments or fast paced moves

[

Pfff :) Yeah you just saw it :) Why is it no one can have a decent conversation with you who doesn't agree with everything you say? hmm...I wonder.

Your arrogance is just adorable :) You should really get back to earth man. Freakin movesets won't make you the online celebrity of the year :)

The constant use of elbow are really effect and really wear down my opponent by the time I hit Running Back Elbow. I find the Crashlanding to work great when I reverse "comeback" moments or fast paced moves

Yea, wearing them down is the best method.. The way I play, I dont always like 2 finish every match the same ya know.. With him, some matches I end with the elbow, some with the Crashladning, and some with the grounded elbow. Sometimes I like 2 hit them with the Running Corner Elbow, then the Running Elbow Finisher..

Yea, wearing them down is the best method.. The way I play, I dont always like 2 finish every match the same ya know.. With him, some matches I end with the elbow, some with the Crashladning, and some with the grounded elbow. Sometimes I like 2 hit them with the Running Corner Elbow, then the Running Elbow Finisher..

When I like to "shake up" the ending of my match I like to hammer throw then into the corner and when the begin to walk "stunned" I quickly run up the top rope and hit them with the diving rolling elbow. Or if I've done enough damage to them already I like to hit them with the running elbow in the corner to finish the match.

When I like to "shake up" the ending of my match I like to hammer throw then into the corner and when the begin to walk "stunned" I quickly run up the top rope and hit them with the diving rolling elbow. Or if I've done enough damage to them already I like to hit them with the running elbow in the corner to finish the match.

Nice, see that's what I'm talking bout.. Some of the best endings I have enjoyed have been hitting the big move off a reversal!

Archived