*Update* Kassius Bashes & leaves his opponents with Gashes. . . (UPLOADED 7/14/12)

Dez Holly

*UPLOADED* (7/14/12)

Tags:

Kassius Ohno

Dez Holly

caws.ws

I know I haven't updated this CAW in awhile , but I've been working on many other CAW's that I'll be previewing very soon. After watching NXT I decided to replace my custom attire with the attire he wore on the show with the red arm band. Here's a preview of what it looks like.

Ohno12.png

*Update* (6/22/12) Entrance Added

This CAW should be up on XBL very soon. All i have to do is make a quick fix to Attire 1 & 2.

*Update* (6/20/12) As it seems that noone has any more suggestions. Is it time for an upload? I changed part of his beard an like the outcome. The four attires would be his 3 FCW Attires with one custom "KO!" attire.

Ohno10.png

Ohno6.png

Ohno7.png

Ohno8.png

Ohno9.png

*Update* (6/19/12) Slight update. Taking advice from Dr. Vries I shortened to logo on his nose so his nostrils are more visible.I changed the logo that splits his mustache. I also made some minor face morphing changes and decided to preview Attire 2 in the process.

Ohno4.png

Ohno5.png

*Update* (6/18/12) Face completely reworked. I've noticed that my Kassius Ohno CAW was the only Ohno/Hero CAW that had textures on it. As I began to wonder why I realized that it was because textures weren't needed. I decided to give a non face texture Ohno a try and I actually started to like it. So I want to share it with you guys and get you opinion. I figured I had nothing to lose because most of you already told me you couldn't see much Hero in the face I made before. So what do you guys think ?

Ohno1.png

Ohno2.png

Ohno3.png

Credit to doctorhr2 for fixing my PT file.

Credit to Dr. Vries for advice on the boots.

Credit to RIGHTEOUS for the Moveset and the Entrance

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The title fam.. It should read--- Kassius bashes and leaves his opponents with gashes. So this is Dyno's Hero with Ohno attires?

Not exactly.. this is Dyno's body morph with my own face morph and my own Kassius Ohno attires. . .

well since it seems mine and dynos arent good enough maybe u should get that attire right

No need for that.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you achieve with this man.

i know i wan to c what he does to im just sayin im pretty sure those tights might be wrong

well since it seems mine and dynos arent good enough maybe u should get that attire right

No need for that.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you achieve with this man.

i know i wan to c what he does to im just sayin im pretty sure those tights might be wrong

Yeah , I did make a mistake on the attire. The black stripe on his trunks are on the wrong side. I'll fix that today.

What do you mean since your's and Dyno's wasn't good enough ? I saw a wrestler that I liked and I wanted to make a CAW of him. Plain and simple.

I don't see the point in bashing a guy who's making a caw of a wrestler he likes? Why the hate?

OT: Looks good, the attire thing has already been mentioned but I'm liking the start on this, any chance of some caw mode shots?

I don't see the point in bashing a guy who's making a caw of a wrestler he likes? Why the hate?

OT: Looks good, the attire thing has already been mentioned but I'm liking the start on this, any chance of some caw mode shots?

Sadly no. I don't have a cap card.

If anybody is willing to take CAW mode shots for me I'll send the CAW file , but if not in-game shot's will do :)

Sadly no. I don't have a cap card.

If anybody is willing to take CAW mode shots for me I'll send the CAW file , but if not in-game shot's will do :)

not hating i do the same thing

Lol, I'm not ashamed to announced that your's was my main ref. :)

I'm just glad that it got alot better.

I'm not sure what your 4th attire will be, but I'm thinking about giving mine a cutscene or promo attire.

Lol, I'm not ashamed to announced that your's was my main ref. :)

I'm just glad that it got alot better.

I'm not sure what your 4th attire will be, but I'm thinking about giving mine a cutscene or promo attire.

:hqhq: Yeah it got better.

The body looks better too. I would still work on some details. The design(s?) you used to cover the nose is over his nostrils. Thats not a good thing. I would either add designs to get the nostrils back or move the design.

Archived