Unpopular Opinions

JGPLX.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- 50 Cent can rap but just chooses not to make quality music.

Read Bow Wow's Facebook status today by chance?

Nope, but I did hear this song today. 1:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAjRGU26zbM

- Ron Paul is a racist idiot.

:facepalm:

I'm sorry, but did you not ever do research on the guy at all? Or are you just one of those robots who support Ron Paul blindly because of those "civil liberties" he defends for us?

I'm sorry, but did you not ever do research on the guy at all? Or are you just one of those robots who support Ron Paul blindly because of those "civil liberties" he defends for us?

I know what you are referring to but, if RP is racist, Obama is a fascist.

What has obama have anything to do with it?

What has obama have anything to do with it?

He said Obama has done a good job in office.

^ No, I didn't say he's doing a fine job. I said "not quite bad," meaning he doesn't deserve the heat he receives. I don't know about you, but I believe "fine" has a different definition than "so-so."

And I didn't say Rob Paul's a racist just because he's a republican. I said Ron Paul's racist because he is most likely indeed racist.

i lol @ ppl donating MILLIONS to the ron paul funds yet those millions could be going to issues that could fix the issues they whine about. he is the must funded candidate yet has no chance of winning this year. i'm not going to say in the future because who knows what could happen, but seriously.

i think kristen stewart is a good actress and is shut down by twilight fans.

nfl is more than just handegg. just because it "stole" the name of european football, doesnt mean people have to constantly bash it.

miley cyrus is attractive

Hillary would've made a better president with Bill as VP (i get bashed on this all the time)

Ron Paul isn't planning on ever running for President. He's in his 60s or 70s, it's too late for him and he knows. He's trying to make the US more liberal without winning, so when his son(Rand Paul) is older and more experienced, the citizens will be a bit more open and be willing to vote for him and he'll win and be liberal President., as the US is too conservative at the moment.

Politics are *censored*ing stupid. For the next Australian election, I am refusing to vote.

Yeah, the 90's were awesome but some people really need to let go of the nostalgia. There are bad TV shows and movies these days but the world isn't about going back, it's about moving forward.

Rock music isn't dying. There's plenty of great bands out there who don't get much exposure because the radio is too focused on pop and hip hop. If a rock band gets a single to play on mainstream radio, it's always their "soft or close to pop" stuff...

Tanning is extremely overrated, disgusting and dangerous. Be happy with the skin you have.

Drinking is lame and bragging about how drunk you get isn't amusing.

Those "popular" members who got banned deserved to be banned. They broke the rules. Simple.

- Anyone who hates John Cena for not knowing lots of moves is a dumbass if they like wrestlers like Michaels, The Rock, Hogan, etc. Fact is, most faces get beaten up and come back with moves that indicate the match will be over soon.

- Ken Kennedy sucks and is overrated.

- Old people should not drive.

That whole Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, We Came as Romans genre of bands (I'm afraid I'm gonna call it the wrong name and get raged at) is awful.

Most 70s and 80s music is f*cking awful.

People shouldn't expect people like Snoop, Dre, Ice Cube, Nas, etc. to be all hard still. They're in their 40s, they're fathers, they're out of the hood, etc. They don't live the life they used to, and you can't expect them to just make music remembering how hard it was in the past. We should be happy for them.

• Brazilian Music is by far the best music in the world in 2012.
  • Kim Kardashian is far overrated... I've seen women on college campus in sweatpants and hoodies that look better than her.
  • All Old Spice surprisingly has the best smelling Deodorants.
  • Boxing officially died the other night.
  • Jay-Z > 2Pac, Eminem, Nas and Biggie.
  • The world won't end but a drastic change somewhere may occur some time in December.
  • Drake is not Hip Hop.

• Chinese Food is the worst.
  • NBA Playoffs are rigged.
  • Pringles are the best chips.

• Kim Kardashian is far overrated... I've seen women on college campus in sweatpants and hoodies that look better than her.

Where the hell do you go to college

• Drake is not Hip Hop.

Anyone who knows jack shit about hip hop knows that. I do like his music, but it's clearly not hip hop.

Most of today's music sound the same anyway...except for a certain few...

I don't get the hate between PC games and console gamers, both OS' are awesome gaming devices...

I have no faith in politics...I have no interest in politics.

Reality TV shows....the same every time. Suddenly, a new one pops out of nowhere. It's ridiculous.

These "90s kids" thing...why all of a sudden the '90s are an experience for people to ruin?

KONY 2012 = bullshit at its finest.

Wrestling > any sport...(well, sometimes, not soccer/football)

Android phones....better than iPhones. (Yeah, I said it.)

Ron Paul isn't planning on ever running for President. He's in his 60s or 70s, it's too late for him and he knows. He's trying to make the US more liberal without winning, so when his son(Rand Paul) is older and more experienced, the citizens will be a bit more open and be willing to vote for him and he'll win and be liberal President., as the US is too conservative at the moment.

Ron Paul is a libertarian not a liberal. Ron Paul wants to reduce the size of government and spending while many liberals are for big government and for continuing spending. Liberal and libertarian are two different things.

Also define what makes the United States "too conservative".

Ron Paul is a libertarian not a liberal. Ron Paul wants to reduce the size of government and spending while many liberals are for big government and for continuing spending. Liberal and libertarian are two different things.

Well that's what I meant. I'm not from the US so I got my words mixed up.

And maybe 'too conservative' was the wrong wording. I mean they're too conservative to think about voting a libertarian into Presidency, as it's always down to Democrat and Republican, and RP is trying to improve the popularity and standing of Libertarians.

Well that's what I meant. I'm not from the US so I got my words mixed up.

And maybe 'too conservative' was the wrong wording. I mean they're too conservative to think about voting a libertarian into Presidency, as it's always down to Democrat and Republican, and RP is trying to improve the popularity and standing of Libertarians.

Both people on the right and left of the political spectrum in the United States are just too attatched to either the Republican or Democratic party to consider voting for a candidate with a libertarian agenda. While Ron Paul will most very likely not become president of the United States in the upcoming presidential election he has successfully spread his message to a considerable amount of people which will influence both parties in the future.

That whole Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, We Came as Romans genre of bands (I'm afraid I'm gonna call it the wrong name and get raged at) is awful.

Most 70s and 80s music is f*cking awful.

People shouldn't expect people like Snoop, Dre, Ice Cube, Nas, etc. to be all hard still. They're in their 40s, they're fathers, they're out of the hood, etc. They don't live the life they used to, and you can't expect them to just make music remembering how hard it was in the past. We should be happy for them.

Just what I was about to say. Can you even call that bullshit music?

Archived