Shane McMahon | Created by Diehxrds | Uploaded to CC!

Dihards

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad kinda reminds me of mine and Wolfies from past year and thats a good thing. I would however maybe experiment with another face model on a copied version just to see if you can get even more accurate morphing. The actual morphing itself Any chance of a caw mode shot? I would say based on those pics the eyebrows also need to be thicker and the nose shape needs tweaking

This is defo getting a download, but maybe reduce the height of the neck and also give the neck a bit of thickness?

Still working on the morph, thanks for the feedback :)

is this for that CAWMPETITION?

I'll be entering into it.

Not bad kinda reminds me of mine and Wolfies from past year and thats a good thing. I would however maybe experiment with another face model on a copied version just to see if you can get even more accurate morphing. The actual morphing itself Any chance of a caw mode shot? I would say based on those pics the eyebrows also need to be thicker and the nose shape needs tweaking

Thanks for the feedback, I don't have a cap so I can't provide a good quality pic of it in CAW mode unfortunately.

You need a moveset for him?

Working on one but it would be useful.

Looks good so far, but I'd definitely do something about the shirt. make another PT so that the mesh pattern of the texture covers the full shirt or something, because it looks really odd imo

Yeah it's already being worked on. Got new PTs for the Black/White/Green/Blue attires.

Does anyone know how to cover the arms? I want to use PTs on the shirt but I have no idea how. This is my first CAW btw so forgive me if that's a stupid question :blush:

You need a moveset for him?

Working on one but it would be useful.

Looks good so far, but I'd definitely do something about the shirt. make another PT so that the mesh pattern of the texture covers the full shirt or something, because it looks really odd imo

Yeah it's already being worked on. Got new PTs for the Black/White/Green/Blue attires.

Does anyone know how to cover the arms? I want to use PTs on the shirt but I have no idea how. This is my first CAW btw so forgive me if that's a stupid question :blush:

put them on the arms where they would go on the shirt, then 'find a way' to put them on the shirt ;)

Archived