Hollywoods own Joey Ryan. Passed on to bobby d, upload soon.

Big Pete

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive nearly got the morphings there, he has so many diffrent looks in the ref pics ive found its hard to follow lol, im just experimenting with the paint tools for diffrent attires then its just a case of putting it all together and choosing what looks/attires to go with.

doubt it, 1. i dont know how too, 2. i only have a "normal" xbox.

Big pete Joey looks great, you should make an old school, long haired version as one of your attires.

could you post a ref pic and i will see what i can come up with.

i love this joey ryan do u think u could do me a favor though do u think u could give him a long hair style like he had on wsx and also mybe a request josh abercrombie i saw him wrestle joey ryan at an iwa mid south show a few years ago they had a match to see who had the manliest stache was great

"manliest stashe" lol, im still finishing a few paint tools, too be honest they are'nt my strong point. ive been trying too find refs from when he rocked the long hair and a few attire refs but cant find any good ones, if somebody could post some it would help.

i love this joey ryan do u think u could do me a favor though do u think u could give him a long hair style like he had on wsx and also mybe a request josh abercrombie i saw him wrestle joey ryan at an iwa mid south show a few years ago they had a match to see who had the manliest stache was great

bobby is this who you wanted? abercrombiepp.jpgjoshat.jpg or a diffrent look? wip

ive been "trying" (when i get spare time) to capture joeys face to where i think it looks good enough, witch is proving kind of difficult, could anybody find some good side on ref pics, and ones with out shades or facial hair please, would help alot.

ive been "trying" (when i get spare time) to capture joeys face to where i think it looks good enough, witch is proving kind of difficult, could anybody find some good side on ref pics, and ones with out shades or facial hair please, would help alot.

Profile:

zoj4b8.png

Clean Shaven:

2q9mlb8.jpg

2h2lhqb.jpg

Definitely have me interested judging by the CAWs that you've previewed since this CAW.

Thanks alot, i try to take my time mainly on the face of a caw to get it to look atleast a touch like who its sussposed to be, if i cant quite get it right i'll try someone else so i have a fresh look when i go back to a caw, joey has, and still is proving kind of annoying, because i cant capture that look, i will up a face pic today to see if people think it resembles him, if people think it does'nt i might give up lol.

New morphings.

Archived