X- PAC by The Nomodder and Dr Vries - FORMULA IN FIRST POST

The Nomodder

This freakin X Pac is incredible, the one I have now is mehh. This one though, holy jeez! That's incredible. Really anticipating the 3rd and 4th attires. Can't wait for an upload. I've never had soooo many perfect caws before. Got about 9 slots left, so lets see what else you masterminds pump out.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attires look great! Nice touch with the jersey.. On the 4th attire-- didnt he have an attire where the tights were white with the black and green down the sides.. I think it's the same as the 1st, but with white tights.

This is plain awesome. I can't wait to have him on my roster. :) I love your work. Just got around getting your Owen and Jim, loving them so far. I was wondering if you are planning a PAC attire from WCW?

Looks awesome. One thing I noticed is the side profile nose looks off from the pic you posted with him applying a headlock. Not sure if you used a different face template, but it looks like u could make a few adjustments to ur Rollins nose morph and nail pacs rather easy. It looks like u used a different face template tho. If that's the case I'd try pumping up the nose size and then mess with the depth to try and straighten the bridge. It doesn't look too bad now tho so if the face template limits ur side nose a bit I think we can live with it lol.

@ everybody: 4th and final attire very soon!!!

@ TheHippopotomus: Face isnt finished yet, The Doc is still working on it!

@ R.Moore: Sorry no renders!

Just outta interest, is the lack of renders out of choice or d'ya just not have any? Cause I can always hook some up for you if you want :) Can't wait for this

Just outta interest, is the lack of renders out of choice or d'ya just not have any? Cause I can always hook some up for you if you want :) Can't wait for this

Well, I appreciate it! :) If you ask that way I have to say its out of choice. I could have all the tools I need in a heartbeat, but honestly I never felt the need to texture or for that matter put renders on my caws. I can understand why people are doing it, it looks cool. But I think I'm too oldschool for that. :)

Well, I appreciate it! :) If you ask that way I have to say its out of choice. I could have all the tools I need in a heartbeat, but honestly I never felt the need to texture or for that matter put renders on my caws. I can understand why people are doing it, it looks cool. But I think I'm too oldschool for that. :)

Of course. "iamNOMODDER", should really have paid more attention to the name :D it's nice to have a person like yourself create such phenomenal CAWs with just the vanilla tools. I think with Texturing being so easy nowadays, there's too many "Slap On" jobs, people don't realise the amount of detail that can go into faces to make them look perfect. I'd rather have a greatly detailed and perfectly tweaked CAW like this one than one with a badly blended but accurate face texture.

Viva la Tráditiòn!

renders completely *censored*ed up CC i think.

yes they look cool in game but

1. with the servers so *censored*ed up, renders dont let u see the thumbails of the actual caws so you have to take a risk and preview it without getting kicked off the server (who has the time for that shit?)

2. if u wanna edit a caw, the render goes away anyway.

its a cool little feature but 1000% unnecessary.

Archived