X- PAC by The Nomodder and Dr Vries - FORMULA IN FIRST POST

The Nomodder

Oh...... My....... GOD! Is this a CAW?... I WILL CRY RIGHT NOW!

How about making the bandanna from designs? three designs for the base of it (one straight across the forehead and two going down on each side, and then two tiger designs (white) on each side of the bandanna and five kite shape things in the middle, maybe DL Dyno's Pac and see what I mean... or not enough layers for that?

Anyway, it looks fantastic it's a must have for me :D

PS.... sorry about the new page thing :angel:

Oh, and about the yellow in the logo, your right after looking at that picture, but maybe a bit more pale?.. I'm proabably wrong but whatever :lol:

Yeah, I already wrote about the lack of layers that makes a design-made Bandana impossible.

But I'm glad it's liked.

I'll ask The Nomodder about the coloring. Maybe it could be a little paler.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... as usual perfect face, you and your brother always capture the best face expressions they look like thq extra dlc... perfect 1-2-3-Kid and I´m sure this will be another top work caw!

Only can wait for a formula for the Ps3 users...

Will say again... Love your work... maybe I should buy a 360 console to have all those awesome caws from you and all the perfect caws from the 360 side...

Hmmm... Gonna be honest with you guys not seeing much X-Pac in the atm. The areas that look like they need work are the eyes and the nose. The nose in particular. It seems a little fat, you could decrease both the width and the nostril width slightly, you could also bring the tip of the nose up slightly.

As always though guys attires are great. Nothing for me to critique there. Keep it up. ;)

^ :huh: huh?, while I sort of agree with the nose being a little bit fat everything else looks great!, the eyes imo are what makes it look like him the most.

And Doc, I'm so glad you didn't use the hair Dyno and most people use...

now that is seriously good.

this is basically how I see him, good to know we're on the same page as I've not been a fan of previous attempts at him.

If I may weigh in on attires I'd be happy to see a TNA/Current PAC attire or an X-factor one to go with my WWF Credlble.

As much as I like Dyno's Pac, the attires (except the red one, and the nWo one) were incredibly inacurrate in my opinion, so I have complete faith that you guys can pull this off. This has been the year of both of you.

Wow... as usual perfect face, you and your brother always capture the best face expressions they look like thq extra dlc... perfect 1-2-3-Kid and I´m sure this will be another top work caw!

Only can wait for a formula for the Ps3 users...

Will say again... Love your work... maybe I should buy a 360 console to have all those awesome caws from you and all the perfect caws from the 360 side...

They look better than thq dlc. I think we all remember Charlie Haas (or what they tried to pass off as Charlie Haas) from SVR 09 DLC

I have never seen X-Pacs face captured as well as i see it now, people have come close before but no, this is absolutely perfect. Great job on his face and I love the first attire. Most people can do his attires and the face is alright but this is amazing to see it happen on the same caw, I'm ranting I'm so impressed by this.

As allways the nose morphing is the most difficult part. I will post a new picture of the face sometime today with tweaked nose- and nostrilwidth.

The angle on the other hand will be tricky.

sideviewb.png

To get the look of the front right you have to angle the tip up but that will hurt the sideview as it gives you a bump on the bridge. Right now the morphing is a compromise. The front looks correct (atleast to me) and the sideview looks allmost correct except for the bump. I can allways try to tone the bump down but it will probably screw up the front.

I'll see what I can do.

Archived