X- PAC by The Nomodder and Dr Vries - FORMULA IN FIRST POST

The Nomodder

=========================================================================

**** is now uploaded!! :D Have fun!

Searchtags are: IAMNOMODDER / DR VRIES / WALTMAN

Pics are updated with facial and body tweaks

Final attire added, upload will follow shortly!

==========================================================================

Third attire added! 13/06/12

I know, I forgot the tattoo is missing, but its just the pics who are outdated!!

This attire was a suggestion of my little brother. It is the one from the WWF RAW game for PC we loved to play! ;)

============================================================================

Second attire added! 11/06/12

Updated body figs

=============================================================================

Time for a new collaboration! This will feature Dr Vries X-Pac morphing with my attires, unless I can convince my little brother to do an attire too! :D

prsentation123kidhead5.jpg

prsentation123kidattire.jpg

prsentationtattoo.jpg

============================================================================

I thought I shorten the time to the second attire (which I am currently working on) with a little video: :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtbtQkiENiQ&feature=youtu.be

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please make long blue tights x factor attire indy black white and gray sean waltman attire long tights Pleeeeassse be attires because there are no indy ive seen and it would be awsome to have like 4 diff eras of sean waltman on one slot just a suggetion

Uah, I don't want to imagine. :D

LOL.. Agreed... But I am willing 2 bet that there are a few people on this site that have seen it! :hqhq: .. Guess X -Pac was serious when he said SUCK IT!!! :dx: ... Ok I'm done...

I'm having a bad headache so be nice.

cidb48c29c133fc41c487f5.jpg

And before anyone starts asking for Painttooled Bandanas I have to stop you.

NOT ENOUGH PAINTTOOLS.

The face already contains a sh**load of layers so it's basically impossible to think of it.

Iamnomodder (I judge him) is forcing me to put attention on X-Pac so I guess I need input to improve this.

I think I'm going to cry.... :'(

IMO I think the green on the tight designs etc need to be a bit more yellow, sort of inbetween if you know what i'm getting at?

It's kind of becoming a running joke. Everytime I post a new update including pictures Shattered posts a comment opening a new page :hqhq:

Ugh. Now I have to quote myself.

NOT ENOUGH PAINTTOOLS.

The face already contains a sh**load of layers so it's basically impossible to think of it.

Iamnomodder (I judge him) is forcing me to put attention on X-Pac so I guess I need input to improve this.

But regarding your color post.

xpac.png

Does it really need more yellow?

NOT ENOUGH PAINTTOOLS.

Before I praise yours, and your brother's wonderful works, I am going 2 fuss at yall! I had no plans for DX in my universe.. But after seeing this guy, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg.. I have 2 cut 3 people(which is very hard).. Doc, I gotta say-- you have a ridiculous ability when it comes 2 capturing these guys facial expressions!! Update looks great.

Oh...... My....... GOD! Is this a CAW?... I WILL CRY RIGHT NOW!

How about making the bandanna from designs? three designs for the base of it (one straight across the forehead and two going down on each side, and then two tiger designs (white) on each side of the bandanna and five kite shape things in the middle, maybe DL Dyno's Pac and see what I mean... or not enough layers for that?

Anyway, it looks fantastic it's a must have for me :D

PS.... sorry about the new page thing :angel:

Oh, and about the yellow in the logo, your right after looking at that picture, but maybe a bit more pale?.. I'm proabably wrong but whatever :lol:

Archived